First Chapter

I'm done

... 7 years ago ...

 

-In the classroom-

 

*Ding Dang Dong*

 

I open my eyes slowly and stretch my arms. ‘Wow. I just fell asleep… again.’

I start to pack my books in my bag and walk out the classroom. ‘I guess time to go home. Yeah! Finally~’. As I walk out the school I see him standing by the school gate.

 

‘His name is Kibum also known as Key. He’s one of the most popular guys at our school. He’s very kind, smart, cute, cool and funny. Not forget to mention very handsome. To be honest I have a crush on him. I mean it's impossible not to love this guy. He’s-’

 

‘‘Nicole!’’ my best friend, who brings me back to reality, runs to me. ‘‘Why didn’t you wait for me? ’’

 

‘This girl is my best friend Hara. She’s very nice if you got to know her. She’s very cool but protective too if it’s about the people who are very important to her. But all in one she’s the best friend you can always count on. If you need someone she will be there for you. You-’

 

‘‘Hello? Nicole? Are you there?’’ she waves with her hand in front of my face and once again brings me back to reality.

 

‘‘Oh, I’m sorry I was somehow… uhm… absent? What did you say?’’

 

She smiles and shakes her head ‘‘Never mind. Come one. Let’s go.’’

I turn around to see if he is still there but he is already gone.

 

We start to walk out the school. Hara wants to get some of her stuff that she forgot at my apartment the other day so that’s why we are walking to my place.

 

‘‘Nicole?’’

 

‘‘What is?’’ I look at her and wait for her to say something but she doesn’t. She keeps quiet. It looks like something bothers her.

 

‘‘Is something wrong?’’ I ask her because I have a feeling that she wants to tell me something important but hesitate to say it.

 

‘‘Uhm… nothing’’ She says and smiles.

 

‘‘Are you hiding something from me?’’ I stop her and turn her around so that she faces me.

 

‘‘No. I-I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out with me at the weekend?’’ She looks at me and smiles.

 

I look in her eyes and ask ‘‘Are you sure? That was what you wanted to say?’’

 

‘‘Of course! What else should I say?’’ She laughs and continues to walk.

 

‘LIAR! I don't believe in a single word you said. I know you for so many years. I know when you are lying and when not. And right now I can tell that you are definitely lying’. I shake my head and start to walk again.

 

When we reach my apartment Hara gets her stuff and hugs me before she walks out the door.

After I close the door I turn around to realize that I'm alone again. It’s so lifeless.

I sigh and look at the clock on the wall. ‘Oh, it’s time for a visit.’  I grab my key and my bag and walk out the building. While I wait for the bus I listen to music on my MP3-Player. After the bus arrives I get on it and greet the bus driver.

 

‘‘Hello’’ I greet him and smile.

 

‘‘Hello Nicole! Going to visit her again?’’ He asks me and smiles.


‘‘Yes, I wanted to visit her again.’’ I smile back and sit down on a seat.

 

After 15 minutes the bus arrives at the hospital. I thank the bus driver and go inside the building. On my way to her room 251, I greet all the doctors and nurses. Now I’m standing in front of the room 251 and open the door slowly.

 

‘‘Hello mum’’ I say softly and walk in and close the door behind me.

 

I walk over to her and sit down on the chair beside her bed. I hold her hand and tell her about my day and that I fell asleep in the lesson again.

 

‘‘You know I wish there is a way to wake you up’’ I say and tears are forming in my eyes.

 

‘‘I need you…’’ Now I really start to cry.

 

~She never cried in front of people since the car accident. Her parents had an accident when she was only 5 years old. 

Her father died and only her mother was able to survive. But since then until now her mother is still unconscious. It’s already 11 years now. After the accident her grandma took care of her and she raised her up until her grandma died 3 years ago.

Since all that happened she has learned to endure sufferings, to hide pain and to laugh with tears in her eyes, only to show the others that she’s fine and to make them happy.~

 

 

~~*~~

 

 

A/N:

Hi everyone!^^ I know this story is really boring right now but I still hope you will like it and yeah... Please comment and subscribe! I would be very happy about your comment so don't be shy and write something ;D I will try to update next week so please be patient with me :) Have a nice day!~