김기범~ Kim Kibum

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

‘Taemin-ah~ what’s your favourite food?’

‘Ooh Taemin~ what happened to your wrists?!’

‘Heyy Taemin, my name’s-’

‘So, your favourite colours are-’

‘No! I want to sit next to Taemin!’

‘Hey! Taemin likes me more!’

 

Taemin and Jonghyun were surrounded by at least half the girls in the year. After finding out that he was beautiful, rich and polite, they had started to flirt openly, unaware of his forced smiles and rigid body. Taemin bit back a torrent of swear words when a girl finally crossed his limits.

 

Sulli blinked innocently when Taemin pushed her body away from his lap, giggling as his fingers grazed her thighs.

 

‘Ooh, our Taemin is a naughty boy! He’s going for the kill straight away!’ she stated, puckering her pink lips and ing the three top buttons of her shirt to give a glimpse of her ample cleavage. She slowly leaned against Taemin’s desk to provide a full view. ‘It’s such a hot day today…’

 

The boys in the class instantly started to drool at Sulli’s display, their jealousy mounting as they saw the other girls fighting to do the same.

 

Tiffany glared at Sulli and quickly grabbed Taemin’s arms, unaware of the amount of self-restraint Taemin was forcing on himself to keep calm.

 

‘Taemin-ah! Don’t listen to her! Her s are purely artificial you know…’ she her lips and pulled Taemin’s hands onto her chest. ‘Now, these are a pair of natural beauties…’

 

It was only lucky for Tiffany when the teacher interrupted their conversation by coming into the classroom.

 

Taemin managed to calm himself down to let her off with a cold glare. This was why es were only good in bed – they required too much attention otherwise. He gritted his teeth and consoled himself by thinking of the blushing boy he had seen during the introduction to the class. He felt his frown softening, and after a short consideration, decided that he’ll attend to school for a few more days. After all, he had a new toy to play with…

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kibum prodded Onew’s head on the desk.

 

‘Oi you. Wake up.’

 

‘…No.’

 

‘Fine, I’ll just take this banana milk…’

 

Onew growled and grabbed the carton from Kibum’s hands. His friend chuckled and ruffled his hair, resulting in a glare from Onew.

 

‘I told you to stop doing that! I’m not a baby!’

 

‘Yes you are~’ He pinched Onew’s cheeks. ‘Aww… look! So cute!’

 

‘You’re such a , you know that?!’

 

‘No bad language Onew darling~’

 

They continued to snap at each other, a smile growing on both their lips; it was evident that they were very close.

 

Taemin was studying the pair of them with a growing interest. Now this was getting REALLY interesting – Key was that dubu-face’s (a nickname he had given) close friend? Taemin chuckled and glanced towards Jonghyun, who seemed to be slightly puzzled at his reaction.

 

‘You see that boy? Next to dubu-face?’

 

Jonghyun nodded.

 

Taemin grinned. ‘He used to be one of the best fighters for our Jojic… We called him ‘Key’ as he was truly the key to most things…’

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kibum swore. ‘Lee Taemin?!’

 

Taemin grinned and sat next to him, balancing precariously on the concrete balcony.

 

‘…Long time no see Key.’

 

Kibum frowned at his old name. ‘It’s Kibum.’

 

‘No, it’s Key, and you know it.’ His grin sharpened unnaturally. ‘Your tattoo says you are.’

 

Kibum shoved his hands into his pockets and stood up to leave.

 

‘Don’t go, Key… I’m not finished yet.’ Taemin’s voice was gentle, yet, there was a sharp edge to it; threatening to cut any moment.

 

Kibum stood still at his silent warning. ‘…What.’

 

‘You abandoned us. That alone should have cost you your life.’ He paused, enjoying the tensed look on Kibum’s face. ‘But Yunho hyung was too easy on you…’

 

‘What do you want?’ Kibum said quietly, anger underlining his words.

 

Taemin turned away from him and looked out to the school courtyard. ‘Our boy’s are still looking for you; so whatever you do now, you’ll be found some day.’

 

Kibum glared. ‘If you’re going to tell me what I already know, then I’m going to go.’ He turned to leave, but was stopped by Jonghyun, who silently slid out of the shadows. Key growled; he knew that he could take out the boy in front of him easily, but Taemin… He had to be very careful.

 

‘I’ll give you an option, stay like this and die,’ Taemin smiled. ‘Or work for me.’

 

Mounting tension 8D Taemin's a naughty boy indeed ;) tut tut XD

Hope you enjoyed it ^^ Please comment... no silent readers :D