~Prologue Three

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

The small writhing figure cowered as the heavy metal doors were pushed open. Dim light shone through the gap between the door, illuminating the three people stepping inside the small cell.

 

Jaejoong eagerly lifted Taemin up to get him a closer view. ‘Taemin-ah! This is a captive, repeat after me, cap-ti-ve.’

 

Yunho looked at him with a raised eyebrow. What was he teaching a 6 year old boy?

 

‘Cap-tav...’ Taemin scrunched up his expression at his attempt to copy the pronounciation. ‘Cap-tib’

 

‘Amazing! He’s a gifted child Yunho!’ Jaejoong cried out happily, hugging the little boy in his arms.

 

Yunho rolled his eyes. ‘I don’t think that’s the point… Anyway, take him out of this room for the time being Jaejoong – it’ll get ugly.’

 

Jaejoong looked at the two thoughtfully. ‘Are you going to kill him?’

 

‘Most likely – I mean, the little bastard abandoned us…’ Yunho let out a dry chuckle and kicked the man on the floor.

 

‘Well, then… Do you have your gun with you?’

 

Yunho blinked at the unexpected question. ‘Yeah.’

 

‘Then, lend it to me a moment.’

 

Yunho slowly reached for his gun holder and pulled out his Galaxyno 86. He turned it handle-first and handed it to Jaejoong, who held it carefully.

 

Jaejoong pushed the safety gear and gently laid it on Taemin’s small hands.

 

‘This is a gun, Taemin. Hyungs use it to fight baddies.’

 

Taemin’s eyes lit up in delight. He had seen these before; used by his other hyungs. But they had flat out refused to let him touch it – let alone use it.

 

‘You pull the trigger like this-’ Jaejoong reached for his gun and pulled it out in a single, fluid movement. He aimed it slightly higher than the man on the floor; he pulled the trigger and watched as it left a dent on the solid metal walls.

 

Yunho watched in fascination as Taemin clapped and giggled at the little performance.

 

Jaejoong lifted the safety hatch from Yunho’s gun and carefully wrapped Taemin’s hands around the handle.

 

‘Now, Taemin-ah…’ He whispered. ‘Try to use it…’

 

Without hesitation, Taemin pulled the trigger exactly as his hyung wanted him to do.

 

Blood spurted on the wall as the bullet hit the man’s head. Yunho sighed – this was why he didn’t like killing with guns.

 

Jaejoong looked towards Taemin and ruffled his raven hair. ‘Well done, you’ll grow to be a great shooter one day…’

 

‘Yeah!’ Taemin smiled and nodded. 'Just like hyung-ahs...'

 

LOL... I cracked up writing this chapter ;) I hope you guys like it 8D!! And, sorry for the short update ^^