Ch. 8 Captured

My wife!

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

Opening my eyes, I looked at the time. 4: 23am. I woke up early and couldn’t go back to sleep. Sitting down on the couch, I the television. Watching a show it suddenly turned into the news channel. A picture popped up and the drink in my hands spilled on the floor.

 

“Kai?”

 

Looking at the at the bottom, it was the very same name that Luhan said. Kim Jongin. Why does that seem familiar. The surname Kim sounded really familiar. Before I could really get in thought, I heard a knock on the door.

 

“coming!” I shouted.

 

Looking at myself in the mirror, I went to open the door. There stood in front of me was a man with formal clothes on. He had blond hair that was neatly combed down. He gave out look at me and asked his partner a question.

 

“is this the guy?”

 

“excuse me…may I help you?”

 

“are you Do Kyungsoo?” he asked.

 

“y-yes”

 

His partner grasped my body and put a white cloth over my mouth. The smell of chloroform filled my nostrils, and my eye-lids started to fall.

 

“who are you?” I managed to breath.

 

“Wufan”

 

My vision blurred and I out. The next time I woke up, I was tied to a chair. I started to struggle with the ropes but failed.

 

“Kyungsoo?” a voice next to me said.

 

My eye-sight eventually got used to the poorly lidded room, and I turned my head to my right. Sehun was also tied up, but was in worse condition than me. His head was bleeding, and he had a black eye.

 

“are you okay Mr. Oh?”

 

“aish how many times do I have to tell you! Just call me Sehun” he grunted.

 

“what happened?”

 

“Wufan or Kris is seeking Kai. I was hire to find Kai but I could never betray him”

 

“so how did Wufan find me if I had Kai?”

 

He tried speaking but hissed in pain as he tried shifting his body. Then the question hit me. Since I was in the same room as Kai’s friend I wondered if he knew the question going through my head.

 

“do you know who Jongin is?” I asked Sehun.

 

He started chuckling even though is looked painful to do so. His head hung down, and that chuckle came out again.

 

“Jongin is Kai’s real name”

 

“if Wufan is after Ka- I mean Jongin. What does this have to do with me?”

 

His face expression changed as it turned into sorrow.

 

“you see…I kind of told him that Jongin had feelings for you”

 

“why would you lie to him?”

 

“its not a lie! I believe that Jongin has feeling towards you and you have feeling for him too”

 

What ruin out conversation was the door, opening with a bang. Wufan came in with that same partner and walked up in front if us. In his hands laid a whip. He walked back and forth until Sehun asked him a question.

 

“what did you do to Luhan?”

 

“nothing really. I just made him fetch Jongin to save his boyfriend” a smirk forming on his lips.

 

“your mistaken! Me and Jongin aren’t dating” I said to clear any misunderstandings.

 

Suddenly I felt pain on my cheek as blood streamed down. His whip dripped my blood on the floor.

 

“did I say you could talk?”

 

“Wufan I thought you said you would never hurt Kyungsoo” Sehun complained.

 

“well it changed when I tied you up” he laughed.

 

“Wufan you should keep your promise” his partner said.

 

“Yixing your no fun” he pouted.

 

He placed the whips with the other torture weapons. Leaving the room, we were put back into silence. The blood dried up quickly. My eyes held the tears that slipped out. Sehun noticed me crying and gave out a big sigh.

 

“you would do anything to keep the love of your life right?”

 

“…yea crazy things” my voice, quiet.

 

 

A/N:

 

Sorry If I made this chapter short!!!!!

 

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS <3

 

ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS~