Ch. 1 When we met

My wife!

 

Jongin’s POV:
 
The snow fell little by little. Bringing hot breaths on my freezing hands, I looked at the people who passed. Once that noticed me staring, they hurried off. I huddled myself for the slightest bit of warmth. My clothes were raggedy, and my jeans ripped. That’s right. I’m a stray that ran away from home. 
 
“Are you alright?” a voice asked me, it was sweet and pleasant 
 
I glanced at the person in front of me. He had short black hair, big Bambi eyes, and nice plumbed, red lips. 
 
“are you alright?” he asked again. 
 
I tried replying but nothing came out. He looked worried about me, and helped me up. What was he doing? 
 
“if you want you can come stay with me”
 
I was over-whelmed by his idea. He seemed to understand and leaded the way. We had some stares but we both ignored it. As I regained my voice, I asked him a simple question.
 
“Why are you helping me?” my voice quivering because of the cold. 
 
He gave out a chuckle and handed me his mittens that looked hand-made. I accepted it, and he began to talk. 
 
“I helped you because…I felt like I had to do it” 
 
My cheeks started to flush with a rosy red. We fell into silence and walked without saying anything. He wanted to talk but saved it for later. I just looked up and watched as the snow drifted into the night. He opened the door to his apartment and let me in. He told me to make sure to wipe my shoes before taking them off. 
 
“Here are some spare clothes. Now go take A shower!” 
 
I followed his orders and went to go find his bathroom. Finding it, I quickly walked inside. Taking off my dirty clothes and turning on the hot water, I let the water penetrate my skin. Then I started thinking. I left my house because my parents wanted me to get married. When I got introduced to my fiancée, I didn’t like her. Even though my parents wanted me to marry her to increase our fortune, it wasn’t real love. When I ran away, I faced the hardships of life. I was once the spoiled rich kid that could get anything he wanted but now I’m living life with the commoners. 
 
“I’ll find someone I really love and bring them back here! Just watch! I’ll bring a loving wife home, and inherit the family fortune!” I declared to my parents before I left.
 
I didn’t want to bring any money because its not mine. I want to make money on my own and rise to the top. That’s my goal. 
 
1. Find a wife
 
2. Show my wife to my parents
 
3. Inherit the family fortune
 
It may not be much, but that’s what I desire. A knock came from the door. 
 
“Hey dinners ready. Finish you bath and come eat.”
 
The footsteps faded, and I got out of the tub. Washing my hair, I changed into the spare clothes that he gave to me. It sort of small on me, but it’ll last. I opened the door, and let the steam come out. Making my way into the kitchen, I looked at the large dinner on the table. 
 
“y-you made this?” I questioned him.
 
He nodded his head, and urged me to sit. As I seated my self, he handed me a bowl of rice. 
 
“thanks for the meal” 
 
I began to eat. The food tasted better than the meals at home. After I ate, he gave me some hot chocolate and introduced himself.
 
“I’m Do Kyungsoo” 
 
I wanted to say my real name but though of a pen name instead, just in case he might look me up.
 
“K-Kai”
 
“Kai do you have any parents?” 
 
“t-they died in a car accident” the lie spitting out of my mouth. 
 
“what made you go out on the streets? 
 
Well here go’s my acting skills. 
 
“my foster father molested me every night, and I was bullied at school. I’m nine-teen now but I never passed school”
 
Never passed school, what’s wrong with you Jongin. I raised my head a little to notice Kyungsoo tearing up. Damn it. I made Kyungsoo cry, but I have to make him believe me. 
 
“you can stay here with me until you can live on your own. I’ll talk with my boss to give you a job”
 
“thank you Kyungsoo” 
 
“I do have a spare room. Why don’t you use it for now” 
 
“thanks again. I really appreciate it” I smiled as he closed the door.
 
He’s giving me a job and that means I can always find a girl there. Flopping myself down on the bed, I soon fell asleep. 
 
 
 
A/N: Hi everyone! I wanted to improve my stories more by creating an interesting plot and stuff. Hoped you liked the first chapter.
 
SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~
 
ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS!