Ch. 3 My best friend

My wife!

Jongin’s POV:

 

“Do you guys know each other?” Kyungsoo asked again.

 

Chanyeol started to say something but my voice over-powered him.

 

“no! to me he just looks familiar”

 

He looked at me in confusion and stood there, breathless. I made my way front of him and held out my hand.

 

“nice to meet you. I’m Kai”

 

“yea…I’m Chanyeol” he managed.

 

“Well I’m Baekhyun and I’m taking Kyungsoo to some stores! You and Chanyeol can bond together”

 

Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and dragged him into some store. Chanyeol also grabbed my arm and we headed for the nearest café. He roughly made my sit down on a car and sat across from me.

 

“Jongin! What are you doing with Kyungsoo? Aren’t you suppose to marry that girl”

 

“Chanyeol I know you’re my best friend but I just didn’t like her…that’s why I’m here.”

 

“what? Your playing with my boyfriends best friend?”

 

“no…I’m just staying with Kyungsoo until I find a suitable partner”

 

“ugh! What till Kris finds you for turning down his sister”

 

“hey I can’t marry Jessica who is a stupid blonde!”

 

Chanyeol face-palmed himself again and grunted once again. He put his arms on my shoulders and gave me a worried look.

 

“once Kyungsoo finds out who you really are…I don’t know how is going to work out”

 

“aish you sound like I’m in love with Kyungsoo” I teased as I carefully pushed his hands away.

 

His clenched his teeth again and we both headed back to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who was waiting at the water fountain. Kyungsoo looked happy and hands me some bags.

 

“here carry you own clothes” he laughed as he handed me four bags with clothes.

 

Rolling my eyes, I carried all the while we literally walked around the mall. Kyungsoo bought anything that interested him, and Chanyeol shot glances at me. Sighing with every step that I counted when Chanyeol didn’t look at me, I smiled once Kyungsoo looked back at me. Just then, a girl passed me. She had beautiful long hair and eyes that sparkled. She looked back at me and giggled as she continued to walk with her friends.

 

“damn…such a fine lady” I muttered to myself.

 

“come again?” Kyungsoo asked in curiosity.

 

“oh nothing I was just thinking on how hot that girl over there looks”

 

She glanced back at me and managed to wink. I my lips and walked up to her.

 

“Hey Beautiful~ what’s your name?” I tired to act y.

 

“Hyuna. What’s your’s handsome?” she giggled.

 

“Kai” a smirk forming on my lips.

 

“you…look a bit young for me but since you have such a handsome face, I’ll give you my number.”

 

Reaching in her bag to pull out a pen, she grabbed my hand. After I felt her writing on my hand, she let go and once again winked at me.

 

“I’ll see you later” he whispered in my ear.

 

“yea…see you later”

 

Her figure disappeared with her friends and Chanyeol ruined my day-dreaming.

 

“who’s that chick you were talking to?” he asked.

 

I made him looked at my hand and he gasped at the red numbers placed in order.

 

“this’ll tell you that I’m not interested in Kyungsoo”

 

“hey who knows? Maybe Kyungsoo will charm you and you’ll come crawling back to him”

 

“hey knock on wood! don’t jinx me!” I grunted, watching him knock on the hollow wood.

 

He rolled his eyes and hit me lightly on the shoulder.

 

“I’m lucky to have you as a best friend” I smiled towards him.

 

“man don’t be cute to me! I already have Baekhyun”

 

“if it doesn’t work out you can come to me. I swing both ways” I joked.

 

“gross man” he playfully pushed me away.

 

We both laughed together and playfully hit each other. Just like old times. Just then I heard Chanyeol’s phone ring.

 

“appa? Appa what do you want?”

 

A few minutes passed and I heard Chanyeol arguing with his appa. We were creating a commotion, and me and Baekhyun managed to  pull him into the bathroom.

 

“appa I told you already! I don’t want to take over the family company! Plus I thought you hated me for being a gay” and with those words he hung up. 

 

“Chanyeol…baby…is everything alright?” Baekhyun asked in a soft voice.

 

Chanyeol took Baekhyun by the hands and started heading out the door.

 

“Kyungsoo, Kai, we’ll see you later” Baekhyun managed to say before the door closed.

 

Kyungsoo looked confused about the whole thing, and I know how that feels. Since I was Chanyeol’s friend, he would tell me everything about his family problems. I tugged on Kyungsoo’s shirt and leaded him out the bathroom.

 

“wh-what’s happening with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?”

 

Kyungsoo…its best if you didn’t know.

 

 

A/N:

YESH! I’m finally done with this chapter! I’m sorry if I’m not uploading fast! Stupid homework from teachers.

 

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS!

 

ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS~ <3