Ch. 10 My feelings

My wife!

Jongin’s POV:

 

Waking up late, I check out in the hallway for Kyungsoo. Silence. Giving off a weird look, I headed towards his bedroom.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

I opened his door when I heard no reply. His bed was messy and wrinkled. Giving of pout, I walked right into the kitchen. Did Kyungsoo left without telling me? What ever. Not my problem. But I couldn’t shake this feeling that Kyungsoo was in danger. Grabbing a spare drink out of the fridge.

 

“Kyungsoo sure did leave in a hurry” I chuckled as I once again glanced back at his room.

 

Turning on the television, I heard a knock on the door. Groaning when I lifted my body. Opening the door, Luhan rushed in hugging me. He sobbed loudly in my arms, tightening his grip.

 

“what’s wrong?”

 

He tried talking but ended up sobbing once again. Rolling my eyes, I seated Luhan down on the couch. When he lifted up his face, i knew what had happen. Cuts were around his face, blood streamed out of his mouth.

 

“Wufan did this to you?” I guessed.

 

“he…he took Sehun and Kyungsoo” 

 

Kyungsoo? No. why him?

 

“why did he take Kyungsoo and Sehun?”

 

“Sehun was hired to find you but he lied to Kris”

 

Figures. Sehun and I are best friends, he wouldn’t rat me out easily. But still why capture Kyungsoo? Wufan what are you planning?

 

“if you really love Kyungsoo, why not take him back?” Luhan said, reading a note he got from his pocket.

 

Grabbing it, I quickly glanced at it.

 

If you really love Kyungsoo, why not take him back?

Who knows what I might do to him if you don’t? I can list some possibilities…

Selling him to some old geezer

Train him to be a

You name it.

I’ll be seeing you soon.

 

-Wufan Kris

 

I crumbled the note in my hand and reached for my coat. I stopped for a moment and thought. Do I love Kyungsoo? My heart raced as I though about him. The way he smiled at me. That sweet voice that called me. Those lips that I want to take. That body I want to ravish. Shaking my head to erase those things, I had figured it out.

 

“I do love Kyungsoo” I confessed as I grabbed Luhan and headed out the door.

 

Stopping at Chanyeol’s place, I swiftly rushed in. knocking on his door, Chanyeol opened it. He looked annoyed but changed once he spotted me.

 

“can I help you Kai”

 

“Jongin now”

 

“oh! Still what do you want”

 

“I need weapons to infiltrate Wufan’s lair. I’ll kill anyone who hurts Kyungsoo”

 

“awwww! You love Kyungsoo? I knew it”

 

“shut up! Just give me the weapons”

 

“okay but you know how not to kill them?”

 

“yea just give me a lot of chloroform. Like that grenade you were working on”

 

“you know what instead of going in throwing grenades. Why don’t you sneak in there with out anyone spotting you?”

 

“great idea!”

 

“but here’s some chloroform grenades just in case” he smiled.

 

I thanked him and once again grabbed Luhan. Going into Kyungsoo’s car, I stepped on the gas peddle. Arriving at Wufan’s lair, it looked empty. Going around the house, it really was empty. Slipping my body in a window, I looked back and helped Luhan inside.

 

“its this way” Luhan said, leading the way.

 

Going through a lot of hallways, we finally reached a steel door. Luhan opened it and I rushed in before him. There stood in front of me was Sehun and Kyungsoo. I ran towards Kyungsoo’s side and hugged him.

 

“Jongin?”

 

“Kyungsoo…I’m glad your okay”

 

“Jongin behind you!” Kyungsoo said.

 

“what?”

 

As I turned my head, there was Luhan with a fire extinguisher in his hands.

 

“I’m sorry” he sobbed.

 

BLACK

 

My eyes opened and I was tied to a chair. Wufan was before me with Luhan near him, sitting my Sehun’s side.

 

“Kim Jongin I told you I’ll be seeing you soon” he laughed.

 

“why did you do to Luhan?” my voice hissed.

 

He laughed echoed through th room and his eyes turned to Sehun.

 

“you see Sehun didn’t do his job even though Sehun owns me so much”

 

“he owns you?”

 

“yes. When Sehun and Luhan was in love. Luhan’s parents were bankrupted for a moment. They were forced to sell Luhan into slavery. Sehun didn’t had the money to buy Luhan so he asked me.”

 

Luhan looked at Sehun, but he refused to have eye contact. Wufan laughed and went to Luhan, who was covering his ears.

 

“without me you would never be here” he laughed.

 

Luhan started crying in Sehun’s lap. I grunted as the pain lingered from my head. Wufan made his way to me and asked me once more.

 

“are you going to marry my sister?”

 

“screw her!” I chuckled.

 

He punched me in the face. Blood escaped from my mouth. He started laughing and grabbed a candle. Dripping hot wax on my skin, I once again hissed in pain.

 

“I’ll ask you again…are you going to marry my sister?”

 

“ her”

 

He grabbed a knife and stabbed my hand. I screamed as the blood gushed out. Kyungsoo was screaming for Wufan to stop. My eyes looked towards Kyungsoo’s crying face. don’t cry. Please don’t cry Kyungsoo.

 

“why won’t you marry my sister?” he asked as he kept stabbed the same place.

 

“b-because I like…”

 

He stopped and traced the knife around my neck.

 

“because what?” he growled.

 

“because I like Kyungsoo!” I confessed.

 

“then your life is min-”

 

“STOP!”

 

Jessica stood in the doorway, her eyes filled with tears. She grabbed Wufan’s arm and slightly pushed him away.

 

“brother I didn’t ask for this”

 

“but didn’t you want to marry this jerk?”

 

“brother I figured out that he doesn’t even like me! So why bother trying to marry someone who wouldn’t even love you?”

 

She grabbed the knife from his hand and cut the ropes that bonded me. She also went up to Kyungsoo and Sehun, cutting the ropes. She walked up to Kris and smacked him in the face.

 

“brother please don’t hurt anyone else”  she cried as she gave him a hug.

 

“J-Jessica?”

 

“I love you brother but don’t make me hate you okay?” she sniffled.

 

 

A/N:

 

I’m almost close to finishing this story! I’m sorry I had to make Kris the bad guy! I just had too >.< to tempted to do soo.

 

SARANGHAE DEAR READER <3

 

ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS~