Ch. 5 how feelings change

My wife!

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

As we were driving back, I kept thinking about Baekhyun and Chanyeol. What’s going on between them? I violently shook my head as I paid more attention on the road. Kai, who was sitting next to me, looked out the window.

 

“hey Kai?”

 

“hn?”

 

“I talked with my boss and he said that you could work at the same place as me”

 

“oh…thanks”

 

His voice sounded less energetic than I thought it would be. I tried starting a conversation but didn’t know any of Kai’s interests, and the result of that we drove home in silence. Opening the door, I reached the kitchen and asked if Kai was hungry. He only shook his head in reply and headed to his room. Watching him close his door, I quickly started on dinner since it was still early

 

“Hey Kyungsoo?”

 

“yes Kai?”

 

“what are you making?”

 

“just home-made pizza” I said, rolling out the dough.

 

“if your making pizza, why do I smell something sweet?”

 

“because I have dessert in the oven” I chuckled to myself, as Kai made his way to the kitchen.

 

“mind if I help?” he asked.

 

“sure”

 

He started working with the cheese, shredding it. I made the dough nice and fluffy and spread the sauce on it. I looked back at Kai and told him to put the cheese on. He grabbed the bowl of shredded cheese and poured it on.

 

“now spread it”

 

“I know what I’m doing”

 

“oh really?”

 

Once he was done, I placed the pizza pan in the oven and set the timer.

 

“wasn’t the dessert on the oven?”

 

“I took it out and put it in the fridge to cool it” I laughed as I walked right passed him.

 

Kai grabbed my arm and pulled me up against him. Before I could say anything, I felt his hand smear flour over my face.

 

“you should have never done that”

 

“what are you going to do?”

 

I grabbed the flour bag and poured it over his head. A smirk formed on his head as he poured a bottle of oil on my clothes. I gasped and grabbed the remaining dough and stuffed it down his shirt. We looked at each other and started laughing.

 

“ I think we should clean up before the pizza’s done” he chuckled as I grabbed the broom.

 

“yea…we should” I said getting the dough in his shirt.

 

“ewwww…its all sticky” he complained.

 

“you shower first” I said as I sweep the flour on the floor.

 

Before he went, he shook my hair as the flour fell out. He smiled one last time as he went around the corner. Dusting myself off, I got to work with cleaning the place. Wiping the last of the flour, the timer went off. Putting on the oven mittens, I took the pizza out. Kai just came in, drying his hair with a towel.

 

“dinner’s ready” I called out as I passed him.

 

“but your not clean yet?”

 

“you can eat first”

 

Opening the bathroom door, I quickly locked it. I placed my hand over my heart that was apparently beating fast.

 

“even though I told myself not to fall in love with you…its not fair when you hold me close to you” I mumbled as I undressed myself.

 

Turning on the hot water, I slowly washed myself. Dripping into the tub, I laid there. My head was full of Kai but I tried pushing them away.

 

“he wouldn’t be interested in me”

 

The negative thoughts started flooding in my mind, and I could feel the aura.

 

“I’m hopeless…maybe Baekhyun’s right…I’ll get my heart broken again”

 

Getting out of the bathroom, fully dressed and drying my head. I walked right into the kitchen to see Kai there, and we hasn’t eaten.

 

“you didn’t eat?” as I noticed the uncut pizza.

 

“I was waiting for you”

 

“but it turned cold?”

 

“that’s why there’s a microwave”

 

I started laughing as I place a piece of pizza in the microwave, pulling it out when it was done. We started laughing and eating. When we were done with pizza, I grabbed the dessert out of the fridge.

 

“pudding?”

 

“yea its home-made”

 

Once Kai took a bit of it, he started eating more.

 

“its really delicious” he said with a smile on his face.

 

“thanks” I said, my cheeks giving off a hint of pink.

 

After we ate, Kai went to his room. I was cleaning up and finished doing the dishes. Going to my room, I heard my phone ring.

 

“hello?”

 

“Kyungsoo when is the new worker coming in?”

 

“tomorrow sir”

 

“great…I look forward to tomorrow”

 

“yes sir”

 

I hung up the phone and flopped down on my bed. Looking out the window, I started thinking again.

 

Will I get my heart broken again?

 

 

A/N:

 

I’m finished with another chapter! Finally. I’m sorry if I’m rushing with this. Its just that its my first time making a story not a one-shot or has any a few chapters.

 

SARANGHAE DEAR READERS!

 

ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS~