Ch.2 shopping

My wife!

 

Kyungsoo’s POV:
 
As the snow fell behind the glass window, I set my eyes on Kai’s room one more time before heading to my own. Closing the door, I reached for my phone and dialed Baekhyun’s number. 
 
“Hello”
 
“Baekhyun it’s me Kyungsoo”
 
“oh Hi Kyungsoo”
 
“anyways want to come shopping with us. Oh and you can bring Chanyeol too”
 
“us? don’t tell me you picked up a stray again. Last time you did that you got your heart broken.”
 
“don’t be silly. I’m not even interested in him”
 
“that’s what you said last time”
 
“just go shopping with us”
 
“fine. See you at eight?”
 
“yea eight bye”
 
We both hung up. I started walking to my room, before closing the door I glanced back at the closed door across from mine. Flopping down on my bed, I stared at the ceiling. 
 
“us? don’t tell me you picked up a stray again. Last time you did that you got your heart broken.” Baekhyun’s voice echoing in my head.
 
The last time, my heart was broken from my ex-boyfriend. His name was Ryeowook, and just like Kai, I picked him up because he was a stray. Pulling some strings, I got him into the company S.M Entertainment. As he debuted into a group, he broke up with me.
 
“let’s break up” he said with a smile.
 
I let him leave with no words to express my feelings. I didn’t regret helping him, I just regretted loving him. 
 
“that’s in the past Kyungsoo! Get over it!” I told myself, as I smacked my cheeks. 
 
Snuggling deeper into the warm sheets, my eye lids felt heavy and my breaths became slow. My vision blurred and I fell asleep.
 
----------------------------------------
 
My alarm clock woke me up, and I lifted my arm to turn it off. Pulling myself out of the warm sheets, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Walking back into my bedroom, I picked out some clothes to quickly change into it. 
 
“Kai wake up” I yawned as I knocked on his door. 
 
I heard him groan and then silence again. Intruding myself in, I walked up to the large lump on the bed. Pulling the blanket off him, I carefully leaned my mouth near his ears.
 
“WAKE UP!” I yelled into his ears.
 
He screamed as he tumbled down to the floor. My laughing voice echoed through the room as he glared at me.
 
“Kyungsoo its 6 in the morning! Can’t I sleep more?”
 
“no! get ready and eat breakfast. We’re leaving at 7 to go shopping for stuff you need”
 
“do we have too?”
 
“we’re meeting a friend there, now get ready”
 
I closed his door and got started with breakfast. I heard his door open and I placed a plate of food in front of him. He yawned more and seated himself, his eyes still a little close. 
 
“Kyungsoo when are we meeting them?”
 
“at 8”
 
“so we have an hour to drive there”
 
“more like 15 minutes to get there”
 
“so you woke me up early then to tell me that we can get there in 15 minutes”
 
“uh…yea”
 
“I could’ve had more sleep!”
 
I laughed a little as I watched as he violently scratched his head. He looked at me with tired eyes and continued to eat his food. After we ate, I did the dishes real quick and grabbed my car keys. 
 
“ah! I forgot my wallet!” my thoughts going out of my mouth.
 
Kai looked at me in a stupid way, and chuckled. I pouted my lips and headed back inside the house. Reaching my room, I felt my phone ringing.
 
“hello?”
 
“where are you?”
 
“what are you talking about? Its only 7”
 
“I know but your always early”
 
“aish. Is just Kai. He’s complaining about waking up early”
 
“ahaha the new stray bringing trouble”
 
“its not that bad…I find it quiet interesting”
 
“interesting? that’s new”
 
“yea…yea I have to go. See ya later”
 
“later!”
 
Closing my phone, I heard Kai call after me. I rolled my eyes and got into the car, and earned some complaining.
 
“you sure took long just to get a wallet”
 
“I was on the phone talking to someone”
 
Starting the engine, the car started moving. Turning on the radio, the music started flowing into the car. The music tempted me to sing, but I tried to hold to it back. I heard Kai humming to the song, and I just let go. 
 
“your really good at singing” Jongin panted.
 
“I-I’m not really” I said in embarrassment after the song had ended. 
 
“you know you should join my fa-”
 
“Join your what?”
 
“oh nothing…just something that came up”
 
I looked back at him and focused back on the road. Parking my car, we walked inside the mall to be greeted by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 
 
“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun squealed as his arms held me firmly in a tight hug. 
 
Once Chanyeol took one glance at Kai, we froze…both of them froze. 
 
“Do you guys know each other?” my voice almost quiet.
 
 
 
A/N:
 
Alright I’m done with the second chapter! That took a lot of days maybe even weeks. It may not be much but I’ll make the next chapter much longer…I think. 
 
SARNGHAE DEAR READERS!
 
ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS~ <3