This Kid!

Meet The Boss

"Wha- what do you mean?" I ask in a shaky voice, 'he has to  be joking right? You can't just keep another human being!' He releases my arm and takes a step back, "You should go get cleaned up you look horrible." He says with an odd glint in his eyes. "Horrible? Aish what a jerk." I say under my breath, "Come on." Luhan grabbed my hand like I'm a little kid that's going to run away, 'well i guess that's not wrong.' If I tried to run away I have a feeling Kris would find me.


I don't have anywhere to go


I let Luhan guide me to the back of the warehouse where he said there was a locker room. "Why is there a locker room in a warehouse? It's not like this is a school." I ask, "Well some of the guys live here. See that set of doors over there?" He asks pointing to a dented metal door a few feet away. "That's their rooms, It's not very ideal but most of the people that work for Kris don't have homes. Kris set this place up as a sort of home for them." Luhan said with a fond smile. "Wow that's so nice. He doesn't seem like that kind of person." I say my voice trailing away. "He's just horrible at first impressions. He's the most kindhearted man I've ever met." Luhan says, "How can you say that when It's his job to beat people up? And he just said I was his!" I almost yell in frustration. Luhan just stops walking and turns to me, "I understand where your coming from. I personally never had a problem with him, as soon as he found me I loved him. He's always been a sort of Savior to me. But I have seen people who don't get his charm after first haha. They always come around. And about him calling you his I have a theory about that...but you can't know. Not yet anyway." He says going me a mischievous wink.
He turns back around and keeps walking. I don't know how to reply to that so we walk in silence. Soon we get to a pair of red doors with a small window on each door, he pushes it open to reveal a huge shower room. 'This is like high-school.' "Here you can get cleaned up in here. Shampoo and soap are in the little bin over there." He says gesturing towards a small bin. "Ill go get you come clean clothes okay?" He says and leaves. I stand still a few momenta before beginning to peel my clothes off. I look in the mirror and see I really do look horrible. I have dirt all over my clothes and even on my face, probably from fainting on the ground, and I smell like garbage. I grab some shampoo and soap then slide one of the shower curtains back and step in. The water is so hot and nice, I just stand still under it just loving the feeling of it rolling down my body. I start rinsing my hair and scrubbing the dirt off my body. I finish me shower and I'm about to get out when I hear the door click closed. I jump slightly at the sound and realize how tense I've been the whole time. I stand still a few moments but I decide to look around the curtain to see if it was Luhan bringing me clothes. Even though I decided that I can't work up the nerve. 'What am i so worried about! Zitao stop being so stupid!' I mentally shout.

I put my hand on the curtain and pull it back, I keep my body covered with it because I'm still and poke my head around it. "Hello?" I call but don't get a reply, 'Did I imagine it?' I see a towel sitting on a stool by the sink, 'so it was Luhan.' I walk from behind the shower curtain and pick up the towel. I wrap it around my body and realize how cold i had gotten from standing without the hot water or clothes. I dry of quickly and pick up the clothes, It's a grey long sleeve shirt and some sweat pants. I slip the shirt on over my head then pull the pants over my legs and draw the string to keep them in place. I look in the mirror again and see how odd I look in the clothes. They're way too big, the shirt falls off of my shoulders you can see the skin pulled tight over my bones, I've lost a lot of weight lately. The pants had to be rolled up at the waist and feet an the draw string is pulled tight. 

I don't want to see this

I turn away and walk towards the door when I fell something grab me, "AHH!!!" I scream and whip around to see what grabbed me. I turn and hit something hard, "Uff!" I look up to see what I hit and see Kris looking down at me with a smile on his face. 'Oh god hes really beautiful. Wait! this is not the time!!'  "What are you doing here?!" I screech and jump away from him. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He says trying to sound innocent. "Get out!" I say pointing to the door, "Why, your done right?" He says and starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I say feeling angry, "Those clothes look ridiculous on you." I look down at the sweat pants and shirt I'm wearing and tug on the hem of the shirt nervously. 
He abruptly stops laughing and stares at me with a weird look. He begins walking towards me and puts his hand on my exposed shoulder, I let a small gasp escape and look up at him.
 Bad decision. The way he is looking at me makes me feel like trapped prey. He begins moving his thumb over my shoulder and traces the bone with the pad of his thumb. I want to tell him to stop touching me but I can't speak. He puts his other hand on my waist and bring me closer, "Wha-what are you doing.." I ask breathlessly. He just leans down and places his lips on my collar bone. "Ah!" I gasp loudly and try to wiggle out from under him as he begins kisdind me. He only pulls me closer and continues placing small kisses along my collar and shoulder. "Your so skinny." He states moving his finger tips under the hem of the shirt, they graze my lower back and I let out a small moan.

He looks up at me and moves his lips from my collar bone to my throat. He ghosts his lips over the base of my throat hen moved to the skin bellow my jaw line, he kisses at first then begins on the tender flesh, "Mmm" I moan again moving my neck to give him more access. 'What are you doing Zitao? Get away from him!' I think but i don't have the willpower to pull away from those wonderful lips. He pulls back and levels his face to mine. "Zitao" He murmurs before leaning in towards me again, 'Is he going to kiss me?' His lips are centimeters away from mine and I can feel the want growing. Just then the door slams open and Luhan comes in, "Zitao! How long does it take?!...."He looks around the room and spots us, "Oh? That escalated quickly." He says before turning back around and leaving. Kris just looks back at me and smiles, he goes back in to kiss me but mu sense has come back and I shove him away, "YAH! What do you think your doing?!" I yell and rush towards the door. "Zitao!" He calls but I just keep walking. I almost want to go back and curl into his arms.

Almost.

 

 

Bo PeepBo Peep!

Fweeeeew  this took me foreeever! Okay sorry its so short but i really want to start updating every other day so it might take me a little while to get in the hang of writing so fast. How was it? Sorry the last little part with luhan was so rushed! Luhan youer! O well whats a boy to do? Heheh. Thank you to all of my subscribers your all fabulous! i would attach a wonderful gif here to express my love buuut the laptop i'm using now is so tiny the window isn't big enough. So moral of the story your all great please comment and i love you all! Oh and since its so friking late and i have school tomorrow i didn't have time to look over the last two paragraphs so they're probably horrible. sorry!