Mine

Meet The Boss

 

“Wha-what do you mean?! I was-wasn’t looking at your !!” I finally manage to stutter out after clearing my throat, “Zitao your face is bright red.” Kris says smirking. I glare up at him wiping the tears forming in the corners of my eyes, “Because you suddenly said something like that!” I say gritting my teeth in embarrassment. “Well I could feel little holes forming from you stare.” Kris’s smirk grows to a full blown smile before he starts laughing, “Shut up! I wasn’t looking at your stupid !!” just ignore him Zitao and eat your food! I look back down and start to eat again, ignoring Kris’s obnoxious laughter. “Hahah..heh okay okay, sorry don’t be mad at me please?” I look up at him slowly trying to glare but my expression falters when I see his face. His head is tilted to the side and he’s making puppy eyes. That’s not fair!! A blush dusts my cheeks and I nod then go back to eating. Kris does the same a few seconds later and we continue eating in silence. “What do you want me to do with this?” I ask him once I’m done with my food, “Here I’ll take it.” He says getting up, taking my plate from in front of me. He puts them in the sink then walks back to the table, “So I imagine you’re pretty tired. You can go take a shower and head to bead.” Kris says smiling. I feel something weird in my chest and give him a small smile back “Yea that sounds good.” I say standing up from the table. I start to walk to out of the kitchen when Kris grabs my arm and pulls me back against his chest before I can react he grabs my chin and tilts it up towards his face. I feel his lips lightly brush over mine for barely a second before he stops and looks me in the eyes asking for permission. I close my eyes and he must take that as a yes because his lips crash down hard on mine. I move my lips against his and I feel his tongue snake out and along my bottom lip asking for entrance.  I open my mouth for him and he wastes no time in shoving his tongue into my mouth, I put up a small fight for dominance but quickly let him have it. His tongue runs over every surface of my mouth making me moan like a as I lean into him and put my palms flat on his chest. His arms circle my waist and the kiss deepens turning me into a mess in his arms. “Kris” I pant heavily pulling back to look at him, “What?” he questions moving his warm lips to my neck, and kisses lightly before taking the tender flesh in his mouth and gently making me shiver. “Aahh..Kris I need to t-take a shower.” I say, he stops kissing my neck and gets eye level with me. He pecks me on the lips lets go of my waist, I stand there awkwardly before I turn around to go to the bathroom. I stumble a bit but make it there safe, I close the door and lean against the wall breathing heavily “Aish!” I whisper harshly running my hand through my hair. I walk to the shower and turn it on before stepping in front of the mirror to look at myself, my face is flushed and my lips are wet and swollen. Oh this is so embarrassing… What is that..? There’s a big dark bruise looking spot on my neck, “Kris!” I yell loudly, my face turning 3 different shades of red. I hear him laughing from the other room. There’s a huge hickey on my neck! He’s so stupid!! Why was I kissing him in the first place?! Idiot Kris! I strip off my clothes  in a rush and almost trip when my foot gets stuck in the pants leg. I shower quickly then make my way to my room happy to finally be able to sleep. I lay down and burrow into the soft blankets, ‘sigh’ I reach up and trace my lips without thinking. Really Zitao what are you doing… he’s not your boyfriend. And he doesn’t like you so that would never happen. But would he really keep kissing me if he didn’t?

“Tao!” Where have I heard that before? It sounds so familiar. 

 

 

Gee Gee GeeBaby

Woahoho its been to long. Sorry sorry Sorry baby! i really hate updating during the week for some reason. OH LAWDI THIS INSPIRED THIS CHAPPY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THAT GIANT HICKEY?!!? Naughty boys.. tut tut. sorry its so short ill update again tonight or tomorrow. You guis are all awesome! I love your comments they make me so happy . This made me so flipping just unf look at Tao!!! 

OH YEAH i made a poster!! What What! Woop! Where do i upload it?