Morning Kisses

Meet The Boss

 

‘Mm so warm.’ I think and move closer to the warmth. After a second my eyes open lightly as the memory’s from the night before come flooding back to me. I open my eyes completely and feel a blush spread across my cheeks. The warmth I’m wrapped in is Kris, his arms are securely wrapped around my waist holding me as close as possible. His golden hair is highlighted by the morning sun filtering in through the windows in his room, he looks beautiful. His eyes flutter open immediately looking at me and smiling, “Good morning.” He whispers before kissing me on the forehead. My blush darkens and I smile back nuzzling into the crook of his neck, “Mornin” I mumble back, his hands loose around me and he runs them from my arm to my waist. I shiver at the touch and lean my head away from him to look at him again, “You should move your hand before you lose it.” I say smiling sweetly at him. “Heh sorry sorry.” He replies moving his hand off my and holds them up by his face, “You’re such a tease, cuddling up to me all night but I can’t even touch your .” Kris says pouty getting up and taking clothes out of his dresser, I glare at him and throw a pillow at his head, “Shut up! I am not a-hey don’t strip in front of me!!” I screech, “Why its not like you won’t see me eventually.” He retorts taking his shirt off and discarding it on the floor. “Wha-what do you mean?” he just grins and starts pulling off his pants. I look away before he completely takes them off and stuff my face in a pillow, what an idiot! “Oww!! Get off of me!!” I yell at him and try to elbow him in the stomach when he jumps on my back, “No way” he says and begins tickling my sides. “Ahhahhah! Sto-ahah Stop!” my eyes are watering and my sides hurt from laughing so hard, the tickles stop and he rests his chin on the back of my neck. “Good news. Your still ticklish.”  “Kris get off of me your heavy! Like an elephant!” I say after catching my breath.  I squirm underneath im trying to get out from under him but he doesn’t budge, “I have business today so you can stay here or you can hang out with Luhan if you want.” Kris says bouncing off me then stands and reaches a hand out to help me up. I grab it grudgingly and we go to the kitchen, “Um ill hang out with Luhan if that’s okay?” as he starts cooking breakfast I sit on the large white couch near the glass wall. “Mm that’s fine im sure he will enjoy the company.” I nod even though he’s not looking at me and glance out the glass, even though its early there are thousands of people already swarming about outside. “I’m going to change.” I say after a minute standing up from the comfortable couch, Kris nods still not looking away from the stove, as i make my way to my room i hear him call out, "Wait did you call me an elephant?!" I laugh and close the door. I pull out a grey v-neck shirt and some dark jeans and go to the bathroom to change and wash up. after I clean my face and change I make my way back into the kitchen and sit at the table which Kris has already set. I blush at the way his eyes comb over me like prey. “Thank you for the food.” I say and start eating the delicious meal, “We have to leave by 7:00 so once your done we will head out. “Okay.” I say around a mouthful of food. Once we finish I pick up the plates and take them to the sink and we leave going towards the warehouse. 

 

 

Gee Gee GeeBaby

short update! Fluff! i love writing fluff but im so bad at it! i saw this  on Tumblr last night i was like HOLY MY LIFE!!! Sorry! Im watching Lord of the Rings  two now.. Frodo and Samwise its so sad! I think Luhan's baby will come in next chappie....