Found You

Meet The Boss

 

3Person POV

"Please just give me more time! I'm looking for a job!" Zitao said almost on the brink of tears. "I'm sorry I can't do that. Your parents didn't pay last months rent, you havnt payed this months, and I already have someone who wants to rent this apartment and has the money.You have to leave." The landlord said standing outside the door to his apartment. "Please don't do this I don't have anywhere to go! I'll get you the money, please!" "Mr. Zitao! No. I'm telling you to leave by the end of today. Take what you can and I'll get rid of the rest. Good bye." The landlady her heals before He could beg anymore. He stared after her for a moment before closing the door and turning around. He surveyed the room before getting his old soccer bag, only packing a tooth brush and a change of clothes. Zitao put the last remaining money,which wasn't much after funeral coasts, in his wallet and took one final look around. It wasn't much, just a messy rundown two bedroom apartment.

He wouldn't miss it.


"One room please." Zitao requested handing the appropriate amount of cash to the sweaty man at the desk. After leaving the apartment complex he wondered around with no purpose. His parents had only died a week ago and that old hag had the nerves to kick him out?! No money, no family, wonderful. He ended up in front of a shady looking motel, but Hey? The rooms were cheap.

He made his way to his temporary room and set his things beisde the cheap, worn-yellow bed. "Damn it." He mumbled letting a frustrated tear escape. Zitao wasn't mentally weak and didn't cry often but after his parents deaths he found things to be a bit different. "Aish I'm really hungry..." he took his wallet from his jean pocket to find only a handful of money left. Not even enough for another night at the motel. He grabbed the room key and left the crummy motel in search of a fast-food restaurant. He wasn't familiar with the area from having never been far from his apartment he quickly found himself lost and getting hungrier. He hadn't eaten much since the funeral and was really fealing it now."Uuhg I'm gonna be sick." He shuffled into a small ally and pressed his face against the cool brick. 'Feels nice' he turned forward with his back against the wall and slide down it, ignoring the horrible smell and grime now surely coating his jeans and cheek.

"Oh? What's this looks like we found a pretty boy." "Huhuhu yea you lost or something?" Zitao heard voices before he saw anyone, they came out of the opposite end of the ally. There were only three men but they were all tall and intimidating. Zitao tried to quickly stand but fell back down due to how sick he was feeling from not eating anything. "Woah watch out boy wouldn't want you getting hurt now." One of the men said making his way towards Zitao, "My names Kai.. are you Okay?" Zitao barley saw the man's face before everything went black.

Zitao's POV

"Is he okay?"  "Yes. Lack of food that's all. When he wakes up get him to eat something." 


'Uhg my head..what happened? Whose voices was that..' I slowly opened my eyes to find out who had been speaking and where I was. "Ahg!" I screeched and scrambled into a sitting position, not a good idea. I doubled over as waves of pain coarse through my stomach. 'The hell was that?!' When I opened my eyes someone's face was only inches away from mine! "Umm... I'm sorry, are you okay?" I look up and see  a boy about my age sitting on a coffee table starring at me. He has short brown hair and looks like a twelve year old but is clearly older.

"Where am I?" I ask, "Ah you passed out in the alley outside so Kai brought you inside. I'm Luhan by the way!"  He replied with a happy smile. I look around and notice we are in a abandoned warehouse that has had some remodeling done but some portions of the lard room were still in pretty bad shape. There are couches and seats spread around the room along with some other furnishings. The whole room is pretty large with multiple sets of doors and a staircase leading to a second floor. "Thank yo-" I go to reply but was cut short when I heard a loud clanging noise. Startled I look around and see a tall man with blonde hair and nice clothes walking down the rusted staircase in the corner of the room.


"So I see the little abandoned puppy finally woke up." He said with a deep voice. 'Abandoned what? Did he just call me a puppy?!' As he walked closer I notice he's very attractive with bleached hair and a cocky grin. He stops right behind Luhan and looks at me. Luhan quickly gets you from the coffee table to standard beside him. "What's your name kid?" He asks, 'Kid? He's out a few years older than me!' "It's -- " I got to answer but was cut off when his phone stated ringing. 'The nerve! He asked me a question then answerd his phone!' I think as he starts a conversation with the person on the phone. "Luhan watch him for me? I've got some business to...attended to." He said and turned towards a set of doors in the wall near the staircase. 'Watch me? Who the he'll does he think he is?' I start to ask Luhan What's going on when he yells "Okay Boss!" My head snaps up in his direction to see him send a wave over his shoulder before leaving the building.

Did he just say...Boss?

 

 

Okay I have no idea where this is going but please stay with me! Huhuhu I think it will turn out interesting XD Read and review?