Neon and ing Garbage

Meet The Boss

 

“Tao! Come here!” I hear someone yell and turn around running towards the voice. Its sunny and I cant see the person calling me but I run towards it anyway with a huge grin on my face. “Come here Tao!” I run up to the person who’s crouching on the ground with their arms spread wide and jump into them, “Oppa!” I shout and hug the man tightly feeling like nothing wrong will ever happen again. “Hahaha I missed you Tao you really shouldn’t run off like that.” He says standing up and hugging me back, “Oppa I picked flowers!” I say giving them to the man, “There beautiful thank you!” he says ruffling my hair. The sun fades and everything goes black but not before I see his face

 

                                “Kris!” I yell into the darkness

 

 

 

I wake up gasping the sheets around me tightly. What was that? A dream… but that little kid was me why would I have a dream like that, and why was Kris there? I sit up slowly as my eyes try to adjust to the pitch black room. I pull the thick covers off and swing my legs over the side of the bed,  I get up and walk out of the room and into the hall as quietly as I can not wanting to wake Kris in the next room over. My footsteps echo on the cold floor as I enter the living room, I stand for a second looking around still a bit dazed then walk to the glass wall. The glass is cool so I lean my forehead against it and look out over the neon city. I focus on breathing in and out and not on the dream. “Couldn’t sleep?” I jump slightly and straighten up turning to Kris. I nod and walk to the kitchen and sit at the table with Kris across from me. “What’s wrong?” he asks giving me a concerned look, I’m silent for a moment debating whether or not to tell him about my dream. “D-Did I know you before… all this?” I ask quietly making a motion with my hand. I feel exhausted like I’m going to pass out at any moment and my limbs feel like led. He stiffens and looks to his hands then back to me, something flashes across his face that I cant place.

He nods. I knew he would say yes but its still weird for me and I don’t know what to say next, luckily I don’t have to think for very long because he speaks after a moment. “When you were little you would always call me ‘Krissy’ when you got mad because one time I told you about how people always called me that to get on my nerves when I was in Canada,” he says laughing lightly, “And you would ride on my back and say you were my baby panda so I had to give you rides.” He laughs a little harder glancing at me he stops laughing and his expression drops into something sad. “I guess you could say I was like a big brother or something. I watched you while your parents were at work or just busy with whatever it was they did. You were the most important thing to me I loved you like you were my little brother.” Kris says smiling at me. I give a small nod for him to continue, “We were together for years until one day your parents just packed up and left, I didn’t get any kind of notice I just went to pick you up one day and you were gone. I was crushed.” I don’t remember that. I don’t remember any of that.. i remember we moved suddenly one day when I was 10 but I never found out why. I remember hardly ever seeing my parents but when I did they were always fighting, if I was always with Kris wouldn’t I remember?! But if that’s true then that dream wasn’t a dream maybe it was a memory? I press my fingers to my temples in an attempt to get rid of some of the building pressure. “I I don’t think… I don’t remember you but I had a dream and well I don’t know maybe it was a memory of you? Of us? I picked you flowers and your ruffled my hair.” I say to him not wanting to see what kind of expression he is wearing. He chuckles, “Yes I took you to the park after school one day and you ran off. It scared me to death I was running around trying to find you then here you come running out of the woods smiling and laughing.” I glance at him from under my eye lashes and I can’t keep myself from smiling at the way he recalls the memory like it’s very precious. “I’m sorry I don’t remember everything.” I say honestly. “Don’t worry about it, It will come back.” Is all he says. I’m happy he’s not mad but I can’t help feeling like he’s disappointed. I sigh loudly and lean forward putting my head on the table. I feel his arms slide around my body and he picks me up, I relax in his arms as he carries us to his bedroom. He gently puts me on the bed and covers me up before he gets in as well. I sigh and roll over so I’m facing his and curl into his chest breathing in his scent. His arms go around me bringing me closer to him and I nuzzle my head into his chest and am lulled asleep by the steady sound of his heartbeat. 

 

 

 

Gee Gee GeeBaby

Holy ing hell its been foreveeeer!!! Wow im just sooo lazy and just uuuuuuuhhhhhgggg laaazy! WOW How was it?! Everyone was guessing his parents sold him to Kris and stuff but naah they were just super close! i almost felt like Kris was a pedo when i was writing this but then i just kept thinking about how ing cute it would be for them to be so close and ! (not pedo) I was defiantly on the brink of tears when i was writing this because i was watching Lord of the Rings and just I LOVE LOTR!!!!!!!!! Arwen is my lady just shes so kickass and pretty!!! Im thinking about doing a oneshot but hey you knoe me and my lazyness but it may come! Comments needed!!