My Little Lost Puppy

Meet The Boss

 

Zitao's POV

"Who was that?" I ask giving Luhan a questioning look, "Mm food first questions later. Okay?" He said turning to his head to the side. He moved towards me and held out his hand, "Come on I'm sure Lay cooked for you already. That boy is always cooking hehe." "Yes please..." I reply a little unsure what to make of the situation I'm in but damn I'm hungry. Luhan pulled me to my feet and began walking towards a set of orange doors close to the couch I was on. “So what’s your name?” He asks as we walk down a hallway branching off from the main room. “Zitao.” I say not sure if I should tell him my family name as well. “Zitao? That’s a good name.” He says. The rest of the way down the hallway we walk in silence until he pushed a swing door open to reveal the kitchen.

 *Grooowl* 'Oh God my stomach!' I blush and duck my head in embarrassment. I look up to see if Luhan heard and see him  and another man looking at me with matching amused looks.  "Hungry?" The other man asks standing beside the stove, he has long brown hair pulled up in a ponytail and a sharp jaw line. "Of course he is! He even passed out." Luhan says to the man. "You must really be a weakling if you pass out from a few hours without food." The man says back yawning. 'This is so horrible! It's not my fault I don't have any money.' "Yah! Stop being rude." Luhan snaps, "Lay did you cook?" He asks turning towards the fridge. "Of course l did. It's on the table." Lay said jerking his head in the direction of the table. 'Oh my God this looks delicious!' There are all kinds of food covering the small ceramic table and it smells so good. I tear my eyes away from the food and see Luhan take two sodas out of the fridge and turn back towards me, "Go ahead It's for you."  "Really? Can I?" 'Please say yes!' He just nods his head and pulls out a seat at the table and starts to make a bowl of rice. I take a seat opposite of him and make my plate.

 

3Person POV

Lay leaves a few minutes late without saying anything, “He’s pretty rude huh? He’s been pissy since his girlfriend dumped him a few weeks ago. Foods good though huh?” Luhan says putting some rice in his mouth. “Mmh.. Ah yes its delicious! I haven’t had a home cooked meal in a while.” Zitao replies before stuffing some kimchi in his mouth. “Good, Lay is the best cook out of all of us. Probably why Kris picked him up hahah! He can’t cook at all, he even burns the rice!” Luhan says laughing. “Picked him up? What do you mean? And who are yall?” Zitao asked putting his bowl down. “Lay was like you no home, no place to go. I believe Kris found him selling drugs though. He brought him here to work. Then he found out he could cook so he has been the chef since then. Come on lets go back to the foyer it’s to stuffy in here.” Luhan says crinkling his nose. Zitao nods and they walk back to the room with the couches.

“And to answer your question about where we are, don’t worry were not far from where they found you.” Luhan flopped onto one of the couches but Zitao remained standing.  “I’m not going to hurt you hehe you can sit.” Luhan said cutely patting the cushion next to him motioning for Zitao to sit. “Okay and what exactly do yall do? Hang out in an abandoned warehouse all day?” Zitao asked sitting a few feet away from the other boy. “I guess you could say were the guys people call when their deals don’t go the right way and they need something from the other party.”

Zitao’s POV

‘!! These guys are gangsters! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!’  I turn to look for an exit sign but see nothing. “You look worried. Don’t worry were not going to hurt you haha.” Luhan says grabbing his stomach as he doubles over in laughter. I take a good look at the him ‘He’s got to be kidding. This guy looks like a little kid! There’s no way he’s a thug.’ “So then the guy you called ‘Boss’ is… I guess your boss huh?” I ask already knowing the answer. “Of course. He’s a really amazing guy. You’ll like him.” He says smiling, “He should be getting back soon.” He looked at a small Disney Princess watch on his wrist.”Pfft.
!”  He looks up and sees me giggling at it, he quickly covers it with his jacket and puffs his cheeks out. Seeing him like this with a blush on his cheeks only makes me laugh harder, “Shut up!” He screeches pointing a finger at me.  “haha…Im sorry it’s just you’re a thug and yet you wear a princess watch? It’s pink!”  “I like it!” He shoots back.

 “I’m sorry I laughed it’s just different.” I say trying to make up for offending him; it does the trick apparently because he turns to face me and just smiles. “It is a little huh? My boyfriend bought it for me.” He says touching it in a loving way. ‘Boyfriend, huh so he’s gay.’ Just then I hear a door close and lookup see where it came from. Kris was standing near one of the doors with his phone to his ear, “I don’t care what he says tell him we gave him time. Pay up.” He says and clicks off the call. ‘Wow gangster at work. Wait shouldn’t I be trying to leave?! I’m so stupid!!’ 

Kris looks up and sees us sitting on the couch and starts walking towards us, ‘!’ I go to stand when Luhan puts his hand on my wrist to keep me seated, knowing what I was going to do. He gives me a look that says ‘don’t move’ I swallow the nervous lump in my throat. “Hey Kris how did it go?” He asks removing his hand before Kris gets close enough to see. “Damn idiot said he didn’t own anything and tried to refuse. I sent Min Seok over there. So I see your still here good, that means Luhan did his job right.” He said with a smile. ‘Damn he has a nice smile. Wait what does he mean he did a good job?’

“Of course I did!” says Luhan giving a small pout. ‘I have a bad feeling about this.. I need to leave’  “Well I really need to be getting home. Thank you for bringing me here and feeding me.” I say standing up and bow. “Leave? I don’t see a reason you need to leave Zitao.” Kris says, ‘How the hell did he know my name?!’ I back up a few steps but he only comes closer. “I found your old landlord’s number in your wallet looks like you don’t really have a home to go to huh?” He says grabbing my forearm. I try to jerk away but his grip only tightens. “Let me go!” I say trying to sound angry but it only comes out as a whisper. “No way. You wondered on my turf, I get to keep you now.” He leans in and says in my ear.

I shudder but I’m not sure if it’s in fear or something else. 

 

Bo PeepBo Peep~

So wee!! i updated... im not sure if this was anygood. I had to rewrite it 3 times! I tried to update last night but i accadentaly deleted it so i had to rewrite.. GAH

but here it is! Thank you to everyone who subscribed! Love you alll!! Oh and is anyone interested in making a poster for this story??