Beautiful Lie

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

3rd Person's POV

 

"Oh, Oppa. I'm doing GREAT. How about you?" Ria said with a smile. You want to play this game? I'll show you how. Ria said in her mind.

 

"Me? I'm doing great too. By the way, Hyung! I thought you have a schedule? You don't have to lie if you just want to be with your girl." Gongchan said with a smirk on his face.

 

"Ani! I do have a schedule, you can ask manager Hyung if you want. It's just that Baro said that Chu wanted to go here. I don't want them to accompany MY girlfriend." The leader said with confidence, giving emphasis to the word 'MY'.

 

Gongchan shrugged off his jealousy and continued, "Oh, is that so?" he said in a sarcastic manner, luckily the others didn't notice. "Well since it's already lunch time, why don't we eat for now? I know a place that has good food." Channie said while planning something on his mind.

 

"Ah, jeongmalro? Kaja! Kaja!" Baro and Sandeul said enthusiastically.

 

Jinyoung, Ria and Gongchan walk silently while the BaDeul couple is chasing and teasing each other.

 

Finally they reached a Thai restaurant, they find an empty table and sat down.

 

"I'll order sushi for me." Jinyoung said peckishly while eyeing the Thai sushi.

 

 

"You choose for me Oppa. I don't know any Thai cuisine." Ria said.

 

"Algessumnida. Hmm, I'll order green curr--" Jinyoung was quickly cut off by Gongchan "She's allergic in coconut milk."

 

"Oh, mianhe. I'll order 2 sets of sushi then."

 

*He is Ria's boyfriend and he doesn't know that? Tsk.* Gongchan scoffed in his mind.

 

"It's alright Oppa, also don't you think 2 sets of sushi is too much? A platter will be fine, I'll share with you."

 

Gongchan, Jinyoung and even the BaDeul couple was shocked with Ria's sudden intimacy with Jinyoung, knowing that they have only met two times.

 

Gongchan on the other hand ignored it and talk to the waiter for their order.

 

"So Hyung, since you and Ria are together now, I suppose you are planning to tell it to Manager hyung?" 

 

"Why not?" Jinyoung said.

 

*Oh beautiful lie.* Ria sung in her head.

 



 

Promoting B1A4's Japanese song "Beautiful Lie" from their recently released Japanese album 1.

 

 

Click the link to listen to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FetXh_IOCvc


 

This chapter is just the part 1, please wait for the part 2. Thank you!

 

Comments are my vitamins please give me some. *Does aegyo* Bbuing bbuing!  :3