Taking Care of Sick Ria part 2

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

3rd Person's POV

 

As B1A4 finish their practice that day, Gongchan immediately ask permission to his manager and Hyungs if he can go to somewhere. He said that he needs to visit a friend who is sick so they allowed him to go. CNU and Jinyoung went to a schedule with their manager while BaDeul stayed at their dorm (see chapter 15 for more info).

 

At the hotel where Gongchan left Ria...

 

As expected from the witty Maknae, before he going inside, he made sure that no one saw him entering the hotel. He went up to the room they checked-in while whistling, feeling happy and worried at the same time.

 

"Ria..." he said in a soft tune as he enter the room.

 

"Riaa~" he said a little bit louder than the first one.

 

When he saw Ria in the bed, he smiled because he thought that Ria is taking a rest. But he's wrong, as he came closer to Ria, he noticed that she didn't change her sleeping position, exactly the same position when he left her. He tried to wake up Ria but at the time he touch Ria's face, he felt that Ria is burning hot.

 

"Ah! Eottokhe! Ria! Ireonara (wake up)!" Gongchan panicked because he didn't expect that Ria's condition became worse when he left her. He immediately called his doctor friend, saying that an emergency happened. 

 

Time went by and Gongchan still don't know what to do, the moment the door flew open, he felt a surge of relief.

 

"Gongchan-ah, you should take care of her until she recovers, thankfully, Ria's immune system is very strong because if not, she might have experienced a convulsion."

 

"Ne, Hyung. I'll take care of her until she recovers."

 

"Okay, keep this in mind. Every 6 hours let her drink the medicine I gave you, don't forget to change her clothes every 7-8 hours because too much sweat will make her more sick. Always leave wet towel to her forehead because it helps to lessen the heat in her body. So, I guess that's it. Just don't forget my reminders, arasso?"

 

"Arasso Hyung. Jeongmal kamsahamnida." then they bowed to each other.

 

*Aish Ria! If your body is not strong, I really don't know what to do to myself. I'll be insane! Aish, this has been a looooong day. Good night Ria, get well soon* then he kissed her forehead.