Taking Care of Sick Ria part 1

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

Ria's POV 

Aisshh! He doesn't even need to this. Why is he doing this? 

"Hey, uhh, Ria, here you go." Gongchan handed me a towel, oversized shirt, and a short fitted just for me. Wow, is he sick too? why is he being kind to me? Hmm. Think, Ria, Think. Oh well, I'm cold, I Don't need to think about it. 
 
"Uhh, Ria, Aren't you going to go to wash yourself up?" I looked up at him. Oh, I get it. He's just taking care of me. I'm thinking too much thoughts! I nodded at him and went to the bathroom.. 

 

When I went inside, I mentally slapped myself. Why would he think of taking care of me? He's my ex-boyfriend, for Pete's sake! I just washed myself up and convinced myself that Gongchan was my ex-boyfriend, and Jinyoung is my new boyfriend. nothing more, nothing less.. 





Gongchan's POV

I was preparing porridge for Ria since I'm not that of a cook, but I'll try my best. I saw her went outside the bathroom and she went inside the kitchen and asked me, "What are you doing?" I raised my brow at her and she asked me again, "What? Did I say something wrong?" I eyed her again and said, "Nope, it's just that why do you need to ask what I'm doing if you already see what I'm doing?" She pouted at me and said "Fine! I'm gonna watch T.V, Ne?" I nodded at her and continously eyeing the porridge, when I looked at her watching T.V memories came back, flooding in my mind.. 


*Flashback*

"Hahaha! Omo! Oppa! It's so funny! hahahah! Omo! Look at her! She threw her head inside the tub! hahaahah! Omo! Hahahaha!" She said while clapping her hands in extreme happiness. I just smiled at her and nodded, when the movie was done, I looked beside me, she was sleeping soundly. I picked her up and went to the room and placed her on my bed. I was about to make coffee for myself when I saw her sleep talking, "Chan Chan Oppa, Please, don't leave me?" I walked back to her and kissed her forehead, "Hmm, I promise,Ria. I won't" 

*End of Flashback*

"What? What are you thinking about?" I was withdrawed out of my thoughts and look at her, "Huh? What? What are you talking about?" She eyed me suspectically and laughed at me. *Hmm, it's been long since i heard your laugh,Ria* 

"Now what again?" She looked at me weirdly, I shook my head, "Nothing, It's just that i haven't heard your laugh."


Ria's POV 

I froze at what he said, Wait, It still didn't occupied my mind. He missed my, urgh, Laugh? I looked at him weirdly and he just gave me his charming smile. Don't you ever freaking do that, Gongchan.. Don't give me those freaking smiles! 


Omo! Can somebody please let me breathe? I mean, 1000+ views?!? Waaaaaaaah! This is the best day ever! Wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! 

 

Urgghh! Guys! i love youuuuuuuuuuuuu~ XD 

 

Byee! love you guysss! againnn! ~Strawberrylovelots! <3

 

Wha! 1000+ views Strawberrylovelots! I'm so happy! Thank you for reading everyone! And oh! To all BANAs, Inspirits, SHAWOLs, I AM, and BOICE over here! Have you seen the super band? OMO! They're so hot~! Especially when they were doing their solo part! Taemin grown so well *sobs*. I'm so proud! And additional for BANAs here, B1A4 did a remix in their Baby Goodnight in their special performance (Gayo Daejun), they add something VERY VERY special! They added a very "un-B1A4" dance! DAEBAK! Watch it and support B1A4! Kamsahamnida! :*

~PastPharaoh11