Game of Love

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

IMPORTANT: I'll fast forward this timeline for now, but in the next chapter it will be back to the sick Ria. This is an important chapter, please read this! Don't forget that I fast forwarded this chapter for 1 week okay? Thank you! ^^

 

3rd Person's POV

 

"Yah! Sandeul! Baro! Can you stop being silent. It's very uncommon for the two of you!" Jinyoung said noticing the BaDeul couple's rare silent state but with a war-like atmosphere. CNU pulled Jinyoung into their room.

 

"Waeyo?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"Did you notice that sandeul and Baro often quarrel these days?" CNU asked.

 

"Ne, they are also acting weird. It's giving me goosebumps. I know before I wanted them to keep quiet but now that I'm experiencing it, ugh, I wish they'll be back to normal again." Jinyoung answered. *I guess the saying 'be careful what you wish for' is really true*

 

"*sigh* I hope this won't affect our group. I really wonder what happened. It all started last week."

 

 

Flashback 1 week ago... (still 3rd Person's POV)

 

 

Their practice ended and they now went to their dorm, it's now 3:00pm. Gongchan left the dorm with the excuse of his "Medical Check-Up" which is scheduled tomorrow, he's the only one who knows that fact, in short he's being untruthful again.

 

Now that Gongchan is not around and Jinyoung and CNU have schedules, the BaDeul couple is left, giving them opportunity to perform their 'so-called' mission. They went inside the bedroom and searched frantically Gongchan's belongings. They found one, something that Gongchan never let anyone touch, something that contains his deepest secrets. Gongchan is known as the B1A4 member with most secrets, right? This fact made Sandeul and Baro more eager to read what's inside it. Giving naughty looks to each other, they opened the notebook to the most recent one.

 


November 26, 2012

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is her gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to Time thou grow'st.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee."

(I changed the 'his' word to 'her' to make
it appropriate, no copyright intended, this
sonnet is made by: William Shakespeare)


 

 

"Igeo mwoyeyo?" (What's this), Sandeul asked Baro while looking for some "evidences" on Gongchan's notebook that he usually carries around.

 

"It's a poem, duh." *a cheesy one*  Baro said in a matter of fact tone.

 

"Pabo, what I mean is, to WHOM is this poem for. You see, he doesn't have a new girlfriend right? Unless he's keeping one from us." with what Sandeul said Baro made a hypothesis.

 

"Maybe he DOES have. Look here," Baro said as he wrote something in his sketchpad,

 

 


Evidences that Gongchan have a new girlfriend:

 

  1. He didn't go home last night.

     
  2. He's late today.

     
  3. He's been writing cheesy poems.

     
  4. He has been more secretive.

     
  5. According to you Gongchan avoided the topic about him getting wet because of the rain. (Another evidence that supports evidences #1 and #4)

     
  6. He's not as focused as before. (He left his notebook here)

     
  7. He went out again, the reason why only the two of us are here.

 


 

 

"Okay fine, you win this arguement this time with your 'little evidences' but trust me, Gongchan doesn't have a new one." Sandeul said with confidence.

 

"Tsk, wanna bet?" Baro challenged Sandeul with a smirk on his face.

 

"Sure. The loser will be the slave of the winner." Sandeul said.

 

"Call. You'll be my slave in no time." Baro warned.

 

"Hah! As if! Be ready to lose in this game of love." Sandeul replied.

 

 

That's the reason why Sandeul and Baro is not interacting much anymore. Now what do we have now? A brokenhearted maknae, an arguing couple made up of a squirrel and a duck, and a fox and a bear that is totally clueless. What a wonderful group we have...