Unexpected Moment

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

Ria's POV

I just can't think straight! How in the world will Gongchan be there?! And what is he doing there?! And what will these two boys do to me? 

"Uhhm, just so you know, where do you want to go?" Sandeul said.. "I wanna hide from Gongchan.." I mumbled that so that they can't hear me but luckily, I failed..


"What? You wanna hide from Gongchan?" Baro said...


"But why do you wanna hide from him? You know, our operation here is to make him jealous and let him come back to you, and now you wanna give up? Is that how you do it if you really love that person?" Sandeul said..


Sandeul's right.. I shouldn't  turn back on this.. "I'm gonna do this, but Jinyoung Oppa should be here.."  I said..
 


Sandeul's POV

Uhhm, How can i call Jinyoung? He's in a schedule! Eottokhae? 

After 5 minutes of bickering on why should, how, and who's going to call Jinyoung.. I failed at our rock-papers-scissors game, So yeah, I'm going to call him..  

*riiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg,rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg*

"Aisssh~ Why isn't he answering?!" I said.. 

"Yeoboseyo, Sandeul? Wae?" Jinyoung said..

"Ahh! She needs you.." I said firmly..

"Huh?! Do you mean Ria? Wae? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?!?!" Jinyoung shouted.. 

Gosssh~ This boy need to calm down... 


 

Jinyoung's POV

I was shocked, Sandeul is calling me.. I wonder what happened.. 

"She Need You.." He said firmly... 

WHAAT?! WHY DOES SHE NEEDS ME?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHAT THE HELL SANDEUL AND BARO!! AIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHH! I SHOULD HAVE CANCELLED IT IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

*breathe in, breathe out..*

"Wae? What happened to her?" I said now calm, and easy...

"Gongchan saw us.. And now we are in the Lotte World, and she said, she would make our Channie jealous if it's you who's going to the act with her.." Sandeul said.. 

Ohh! So that's what happened.. Well my schedule is done, So I'm going.. 

"I'll be there in 20 minutes.." I said.. 


Gongchan's POV

I heard them talking.. I couldn't think straight when I heard the words.. "She Needs You..."  I felt a stab in my heart, realizing that it wasn't me they were reffering to "YOU" but to Jinyoung..  


After 20 minutes.. I saw Jinyoung going down from the car.. Aigoo~ I feel so sad, watching them.. Happy.. I just can't believe that she already replaced me.. It's just been one month.. 

I'll show you Ria that your not just the only who already moved on.. I'll show you.. You'll regret it.. 

 

Jinyoung's POV

I was already at  Lotte World, when i saw her eyes twinkled.. 

*KYEOPTA~* What the?! Jinyoung! Focus! She's Gongchan's! Not yours! 
 

"OPPA~" Ria said.. 

"W-Wae? Wh-What happened? Did these two did something?" I said, stuttering.. 

Kyaaaa~ Why Am I Stuttering? 

"Ani, Oppa.. I wanted to tell you something.." She tip-toed in front of me, and whispered something in my ears.. 

"If you want to do this.. call me a special name.. besides, he's just there.. stalking us.. I saw him behind a little tree.." I saw her smirk.

What should I call her? Aigoo~ Jebal! Help Me! 

"Uhhm, Chu Sarang~! Where do you think we should go?" I said.. I just can't.. Gaa~ I think I failed.. This really happens when I  listen to our songs while in a conversation (A/N: The song is called CHU CHU CHU). Ah! Pabo, my endearment sounds like she's a dog!

"Oh! Oppa, maybe we should go to the rollercoaster first? What do you think Sandeul and Baro, Oppa? Should we go there?" Ria said..

The Duo just both nodded.. 

So we went to the Rollercoaster.. While waiting in line..

"Kyaaaa~ I can't believe I'm doing this!" I heard her say.. 

"What do you mean by that? Are you telling me it's your first time?" I chuckled.. 

"Ani! It's my first being with A BOY, right next to me in a Rollercoaster.."

"Bwoh?! HAHAHAHAHAHA." I know it's mean to laugh at people, but.. It's funny.. Didn't they do this when they were dating? it confuses me.. 

"YAH! Don't laugh at me.. It's just i always ride this with girls.. besides, Gongchan never thought of dating here.." I saw her smile turned upside down.. 

"Well then, It's your lucky day.." I winked at her and held her hand, we sitted at the first sit while the two sat in our back.. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO GET DIZZY ON THIS THING! KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baro shouted.. 

"OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

All I heard was screams and the hilarious scream of the two behind our back.. 


Ria's POV 
 

The endearment 'Chu Sarang' is very unique (A/N: Chu Sarang means Chu loves). I wonder where he got that. Anyways, after the rollercoaster ride, we decided to eat.. 

"Aigoo~ I feel so hungry!" Sandeul Oppa said.. Aigoo~ Oppa's too cute! (Please don't hate me.. It's just that, he's really too cute..) 

"Where do you want to eat, Chu~?" I was shocked on who said that.. Aigoo~ It's Jinyoung Oppa.. 

I just nodded and we proceeded at fast food chain.. When we stopped.. I was flustered with the person standing in front of us.. It's Him.. OMO! Why are my knees being weak? Why is it like this? Wae? 

"Hey Guys!" Gongchan said.. 


"O-Oppa..." I stood there.. Still awed in shock.. Why should this happen now? Waeyo?! 


"Oh! Hey Ria! How are you?" He said, i see it in his eyes..

 

It felt like nothing..

 

 

Nothing.. Nothing in those eyes when he saw me...

 

 

Just a plain girl walking with his bandmate..

 

 

 

I feel like giving up on this..................

 

 


Annyeonghaseyo! By the way, I'm Strawberrylovelots! Nice to meet you guys! Please be good to me! Kekeke! ^^v~  Here's another update! Sorry if we didn't update for the past few days! :D Mianhamnida! Oh by the way, here's a pic spam for you guys! :'> Since I Love all of You.. :"DDD PLease be good to me! SARANGHAEYO! *does a heart sign* KAMSAHAMNIDA! =))))

 

 

Aigoo~ He's So Cuuuteee~ :>

 

 

 


That's all i can give you guys! Ppyongggg~ <3 I'll try to update tomorrow or the next days.. :D 

~~ Strawberrylovelots is out! 

 

*PS: Strawberrylovelots has a nice oneshot please read it!*

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/275382/my-best-friend-turned-out-to-be-my-secret-admirer-fluff-oneshot-romance-you-luhan

 

To Strawberrylovelots: Ah! Rafaella! Gomawo for updating this chapter! The pictures of Channie Oppa are very cute! ^_^ Anyways, gomawo! Saranghamnida! Belated Happy Birthday!!

 

~PastPharaoh11


To: PastPharaoh11: Ohh! Unnie~ Kamsahamnida! ^^v~ Oh! Why is my oneshot here? Hahahahaha! <3 Kamsahamnida Unnie, Again!!! :DD