Gongchan's Struggles

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

Jinyoung's POV

 

"I'm supposed to meet Ria today but I forgot about my schedule! I'm such a pabo! Ah! Eottokhaeyo?"

 

"Hyung! We can help! ^^" Baro said merrily. Baro is not that bad but I can't allow him to go alone there. Hmm.. Ah!

 

"Sadeulie! Go with Baro, you have to meet Ria at **** Cafe. Don't do anything mischievous, arasso?"

 

"Ne! Baro-ah. Kaja!"

 

Baro's POV



I was very excited to see Ria.. We were already at the cafe when..

 

"Yah! What should we say? 'Hi Ria!', 'Yo! Wassup,Ria?!' Is that Okay? Huh? Daramji? (A/N: Daramji means squirrel in korean; it is Baro's nickname)"

 

Sandeulie, is kinda off today.. Not good, I'm telling you, Not good! 



"Yah! BARO! Should we do that? You know we gotta make a good impression!" Sandeul-ah asked.. 



"How about we should say, 'Annyeong haseyo! Are you Ria?' you know, Sandeul-ah.. Simple is kinda more good, than, 'Yo! Wassup?!' Ya know what I'm talking about?" I asked him.. He really is kinda looking weird today.. Maybe excited to see Ria.. He answered with a nod..



Sandeul's POV


I'm sooo excited to see her, so i don't know what to say to her.. What if she's not what Jinyoung talks about? Aiissshh! I don't want to think of her too bad.. Maybe she's not like that.. She's simple, so maybe she's really an Angel.. We walked inside the cafe, when i saw her, pouting.. I knew now why, why Gongchan adores her.. We went to her.. 


"Annyeonghaseyo! Ria?" She looked up, looking shocked..


"Oh! Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" She said. She looks so cuuute! just like me but i'm cuter of course.Right? Kekekekeke! We sitted when she asks something, "Oppa, where's Jinyoung Oppa?" Ooooh! I forgot, We need to tell her that he's in a schedule! 


"Ah! About that, He has a schedule today so that he can't go with you, he doesn't want to disappoint you so that we came here!" I eye-smiled her.. This charms captured many girls heart, but i can't do that to her since she like Chansik.. Too Saaaaaddd~ :( No, just kidding.. I have many fans who loves me.. :> 


Baro's POV



Aigoo~ She's pretty! But it's so awkward.. I was about to break the ice when she speak, "So, what are we going to do?" She asked..

 

"I WANT TO GO TO LOTTE WORLD!" I suddenly shouted out loud.. Wrong move, Baro.. Supeeer wrong move.. She giggled..

 

"Yah! Shut up! your making people notice us.. my cuteness can't be seen.. Tsk.Tsk." Sandeul-ah told me..

 

"What do i care with your cuteness? I have my own cuteness.. *mehrong~*" I did an aegyo, when she suddenly freeze.. I wonder why? 



Ria's POV


I was looking at the two boys weirdly when i saw a familiar figure, a figure that was beyond my happiness before.. Gongchan... Baro looked to me, then looked through where I was looking..

 

"Oh, Gongchan isn't it? Well then.. this is a good timing.." Baro said.. *WHAT GOOD TIMING?!? THIS IS BAD?!?*

 

I was about to say that out loud when, "Aigoo! Come on, let's go to Lotte World, Jinyoung's yeoja chingu.." WHAT THE?!?  It was clear that Gongchan saw us.. Oh no! THIS IS REALLY BAD~~ JEBAL! Help Me! 

 

Sandeul's POV


I have a plan.. MWAHAHAHAHA! Your going down, Gongchan.. Ooopppss~ Not really, it's just that, his going down, because he's going to back to Ria telling her, "RIA! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE! BE BACK WITH ME! I LOVE YOU!"

 

Yeah, you people are thinking right, your Sandeul right here is crazy.. I pulled her hand.. Hahaha! and Gongchan was looking through us... It's you fault for breaking up with her Gongchan... :DD


Gongchan's POV


What is she doing with them?! And why are they here?! And did I just hear right?! "JINYOUNG'S YEOJA CHINGU"?!?

 

It's only been 1 month and she replaced me with Jinyoung Hyung already?! He's my bandmate, for goodness sakes!  And didn't Jinyoung knew what will happen to her if our Fans knew?! I need to do something.. I need to know what really is happening here.. I'm not feeling good about this.. Not feeling good.. 

 

 


 

Aigoo~ Sorry for the short update! it's just that i've been really busy with school! It's going to be our Foundation Week, so there will be lots of events going to happen in our school.. I'll try to update next week.. Keep Supporting! :D Kamsahamnida! <3