BaDeul's New Mission

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

3rd Person's POV

 

After their talk he let Ria sleep. He slept on the couch even though it's not comfortable. *Anything for you Ria* Gongchan said before he go to his own slumber.

 

Next morning...

 

*Hhmmm. It's morning already?* He said as sunrays shine on his face.

 

*What time is it* looks at the clock "I'm late!!! Argh! For sure they'll punish me!" He said loudly while reminiscing the punishment they got during their trainee period.

 

Then he saw that Ria stirred because of the noise. *Oops. Sorry.* He said while placing the blanket on her shoulders. He thought that maybe Ria will look for him when she wakes up, so he left a note. *I'll be back later. Don't go anywhere. Stay here, arasso?* that's what he wrote on the note.

 

Gongchan took one last glance from Ria before leaving the apartment, what he didn't know is that Ria is having a fever that very moment.

 

Gongchan went immediately to the Training Room. 

 

"Yah, Gongchan-ah. Why are you late? Do you know how many times we called you yesterday? You also didn't go home last night! Where have you been!" their Manager Hyung said in an angry tone.

 

"Manager Hyung, joesonghamnida. This will never happen again." Gongchan said.

 

"Fine, I'll let you go this time Maknae but when this happen again, I'll definitely tell it to the boss."

 

"Ne Hyung."

 

"Ok, resume the practice now." their Manager said. 

 

They had their break 3 hours after the practice.

 

"Chan-ah, why didn't you answer our calls last night? And where did you stay last night?" Sandeul asked because he's curious.

 

"My phone got wet because of the rain, I went to the appartment my friend works at so I'm sure no one see me going there. Geez Hyung, why are you acting like my mother!" Gongchan immediately went outside.

 

*Hhhmm. Something's different with Channie today, he's so anxious,* and then Sandeul suddenly remembered something *Didn't Jinyoung hyung lend his umbrella to Gongchan yesterday? How come he's wet? I'll definitely investigate about this*

 

"Booo!" someone shouted which made Sandeul flinch. "Yah! Don't shout like that! You're startling me!" Sandeul exclaimed to Baro "Wae geuraeyo? Did something happen?" Baro asked showing his type B charactheristics (A/N: People with blood type B are very curious). Sandeul looked at him first, deciding whether he should tell him or not. "Gongchan is hiding something from us." "What is it?" the curious boy asked. "He said that his phone got wet that's why he couldn't answer are calls." "What's the problem there?" Sandeul pulled out his hair becuase of frustration. "Pabo! Don't you remember? Jinyoung hyung lend his umbrella to Gongchan yesterday!" the memory slowly came out of Baro's mind "Ahhh! Ne, I remember. What's the case about that?" Sandeul just gave him an 'are-you-kidding-me-look', Baro just innocently shrugged. *Aish! This kid!* "Okay, I'll explain it to you, Jinyoung hyung gave an umbrella to Gongchan which means that it's impossible for his phone to get wet, not unless he forget that he has an umbrella. Knowing Gongchan, he would not forget that, he's very responsible." Baro just nodded. "So what do you want to do?" (Now Playing: B1A4- What do you want to do XD) "Let's start a new mission! But this time it will be just the two of us." (Now Playing: B1A4's Baro ft. Min of Miss A- Just the two of us) Both of them showed their mischievous smiles.

 

 


 

 

Sorry for the slow update! Thanks for waiting!

 

Hahaha, see what I did there? I promoted two B1A4 songs, at first it was not my intention, it came out naturally. XD

 

Comment please thank you! ^__^

 

~PastPharaoh11