Chapter 6

Happy Endings

Key's House

Key quickly got off the bed and ran to the bathroom slaming the door shut and locked it. Onew knew something was wrong so he needs to find out soon.

Onew: Yah! Key! Come out. We need to talk. Whats going on with you?

Key: Onew, just go away! I want to be alone for a while.

Onew faked stomping away so that Key thought he was gone. Just then he heard Key talking to himself.

Key: Aish, When can I tell Onew oppa? What do i do?! I can't just tell him that i dont love him anymore can i?

Just then Onew was in shocked of what key has said. He walked out the door depressed and thinkning to himself of what he have done to make Key not love him anymore. As a tear ran down his face Key came out of the bathroom making him quickly wipe his tear because he didnt want key to know that he was crying or either heard what Key said.

Key: Onew~ Come here i need to tell you something.

Onew knew what Key was going to tell him but kept quiet like nothing was wrong.

Onew: Yes Key, Im coming.

Key: Onew, i wanted to tell you the other day but.....I WANT TO GO TO THE WATERPARK!

Onew: What? You want to go to the waterpark? Hahaa. Alright.

Key: YAY! I love you onew.

Key hugged Onew depressed of how he didnt tell him. Onew was sad because Key didnt mean what he has really said. Key got off the bed and started to go pack things up so that they could get ready and go to the waterpark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyuns house

Jonghyun: You little rascal! Im going to get you! You woke me up from my beauty sleep!

Taemin: Haha. Hyung, im sorry! It was becasue i was really bored and had nothing to do! Dont do this to me!!

Just then Jonghyun caught Taemin by the hand and started tickling him.

Taemin in laughter: Hyung,STOP! That tickles!!

Jonghyun: Im not going to stop until you say your really sorry!

Taemin: OKAY OKAY! Im SORRY hyung! PLEASE LET ME GO!

Jonghyun let taemin go as taemin held his stomach.

Jonghyun: Taemin, are you okay?

Taemin: Yeah im fine, just my stomach hurts from laughing soo much thats all.

Jonghyun: Okay, sorry i tickled you soo much.

Taemin: no its okay. That was really fun. Haha. But.....

Jonghyun: But...what?!

Taemin: My stomach hurts so you have to buy me milk! Buy me all the flavors of milk! Banna, strawberry,chocolate,coffee,and regular milk! Hehe~

Jonghyun: Oh alright, since i made your stomach hurt i'll buy them for you. But, only this time only!

Taemin: Hehe~ alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carribean Waterpark

Key: Wahhh!~~~ This place is so big and awesome!

Onew: Haha yeah. Glad you like it. Now which one should we go on?

Key: Oooo~ That one over there!

Key pointed to what looked like a slide but was curved like a U. It had no wall for portection but it was safe to ride. Onew was scared because it seemed like you'd fly off that thing.

Onew: Haha...... ok. Lets go.

Key: YAY! Its going to be soo fun!

They went a rent a tube for two person so that they both can ride the waterslide together. As they stood in line they watched the other people who were in front of them ride on the slide with amazement.

Lifeguard: Alright, Next people please.

Key was so excited he decied to sit in the front.

Key: OMO! Its our turn. Are you ready Onew?

Onew: Uh....sure?

Just then the lifegard gave them a slight pushed and down they went. Key screamed of excitment as Onew just sat there terrified.

Key: OMO! This is soo much fun! Hahah!

Onew: Yeah.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's house

Jonghyun left to go to the store to buy Taemin some milk as Taemin was home alone sitting on the couch watching tv.

Taemin: Aish, there is nothing to watch. I guess il just watch Dream High.

Taemin watched dream high for a while and complained to the actors and actress who were either ugly, not good at acting, or gets him mad. He watched it for a while and knew that Jonghyun wasnt coming home soon so he just slept for a while.

Taemin: Aish, what is talking him soo long? Shoudnt he be home already? I guess ill just sleep for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grocery Store

Jonghyun finally arrived at the store because his legs were just aching. Just twhen he go in there he went looking for the milk that taemin wanted.

Jonghyun: Aish, this kid is killing me. He is soo childish. Who still drinks milk at this age?!

Jonghyun found the milks and went to pay for them. But as he was paying he saw Jessica. He finished paying and went after Jessica to ask if what happened the last time.

Jonghyun: Yah, Jessica. I need to talk to you.

Jessica: Omo! Jonghyun its you, what do you want to talk about?

Jonghyun: Lets go to a quieit place.

Jonghyun took Jessica and the arrived in a Coffee shop. They went and sat down at a table next to the window.

Jessica: So what did you want to talk to me about?

Jonghyun: I wanted to ask you of what happened last time. When you just left my house. Did i do something wrong?

Jessica: Well, no. But...

Just then Jessica got a call from her workplace and had to leave.

Jessica: Sorry jonghyun. I tell you next time!

Jessica left tand Jonghyun thought to himself of what happened when Jessica was tallking care of him.

Jonghyun: Aish, What the HELL!?!

Just then people heard his loud voice and stared at him. Jonghyun blushed because of embarrasment.

Jonghyun: Sorry....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, so here's the next chapter. Its not that good but i hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave comments and subscribe. Thanks Lots! Will update soon! :)