Chapter 5

Happy Endings

Jonghyun's House

Night has come asa Jonghyun achingly went into the guest room to prepare blankets and pillows so that Taemin can sleep in there.

Taemin: Thanks hyung. I appreciate it.

Jonghyun: No problem.

Taemin: Hehe~ Well.. im off to take a shower then nap. Take care.

Jonghyun: Goodnight.

As Taemin went to take a shower Jonghyun got the bed ready. But as he left the door he heard the singing of Lee Taemin in the shower.

Jonghyun: Hehe~ That kid is just too cute and adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's House

Key: Onew oppa~ Im home~!

Onew: Hey babe. How was your day?

Key: Okay i guess...

Onew: Are you sure?

Key didnt want to tell Onew about the Jonghyun situation so he just kept quiet and smiled.

Key: Yes im fine.

Onew: Oh, and i ordered some chicken earlier. I thought you'd be hungry so i bought some.

Key: Oh, thank you babe. I love you. Have you eaten yet?

Onew: Haha. Your welcome. I love you too. And well about that.....

Key: Haha! Onew oppa. You all the chicken huh? HAHA!

Onew: Well, i was waiting til you get home but then i was starving so i thought why not eat a little. But in the end i accidently ate all of the chicken. And you know how much i love chicken. Haha...

Key: Haha! I knew it. Onew hyung at least you ate. You didnt have to wait for me you know. Hehe~ I'll o cook for myself.

Key walked off to the kitchen as Onew sighed with a relief that Key didnt start to get all mad and acting like a diva at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jojo's Resturant

Minho and Nichkhun walked out of the resturant and off to their car talking and giggling.

Minho: Did you have fun?

NichKhun: Yes i did. I love you soo much hunny. Thanks for taking me here.

Minho: As long as you had fun and made you happy. I love you too Boo~

As they got into the car they kissed passionatly and drove off to thier house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning Jonghyun's House

Taemin: Jonghyun hyung! Wake up!!

Jonghyun: Go away. Im still tired. Why are you up soo early?!

Taemin: Early?! Its already 12:30 and you call it early?!

Jonghyun: Thats early for me. Now go away. Im trying to sleep.

Taemin: But Jonghyun oppa! Im hungry. I didnt even eat breakfast and now your making me starve for lucnh too!! WAKE UP!!!!!

Jonghyun was too annoyed by Taemin's whinning and got up quickly to the bathroom to wash his face.

Taemin: Haha~ He's too easy to trick.

Taemin looked at the clock and it was only 8:30 in the moring and he had already eaten a bowl of cereal.

Jonghyun got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to make lunch. Just then he saw the clocked and it was only 8:45.

Jonghyun: YAH! Taemin~ah! I'm going to kill you! Its only 8:45! I could have still be sleeping!

Taemin laughed from the stairs walking to the kitchen.

Taemin: Hyung~ah. I didnt tell you to believe me did I? HAHAHA!

Taemin burst into laughter as Jonghyun came to him and gave Taemin a slight punch in the arm.

Jonghyun: Im going to kill you!

Taemin started to run away as Jonghyun chased after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's House

Onew and Key was laying in bed as Key woke up and stared at Onew for minutes.

Key whispered: Hehe~ He's just too cute. I just want to cuddle with him all day.

Onew slightly opened his eyes as he saw key staring at him.

Onew: Hey~ Goodmorning.

Key: Hey~ Goodmorning to you too.

They both stared at each other in silence for a while. Key woke up and sat on the side of the bed.

Key: Get up Onew. Im going to go wash my face and make breakfast. If you don't wake up before im done your going to regret it.

Onew: Sheesh! Why are you getting soo grumpy.

Onew slightly ruffled keys hair.

Key: Yah! Dont touch my hair.

Onew in shocked then suddenly thought that key was mad because he had eaten all the chicken last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here's the 5th chapter. Sorry i dont have a title name for it cuz i dont know what make it. Also, sorry that this chapter is soo short. Please forgive me. Please subscribe and comment! Thanks. Oh, and to all the comments. You guys are all to funny! Hehe~