Chapter 12

Happy Endings

AGHHH! Im finally back! SOOOOO SRRYY!! For not UPDATING for SOOOOO LONG! I hope you guys enjoy the this chapter! <3 Subscribe and Comment!

~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's House

Jonghyun: Answer me! Why are you here?! Who let you in?!

Key: Jonghyun, please.. listen to me...

Jonghyun: NO! GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! I HATE YOU!

As Key heard the hatred of Jonghyun's voice, he decided to go, but as he was walking out the door he gave Jonghyun one last look.

Key: Fine, ill get out. You'll regret it.

And just like that Key flung the door shut loudly as Jonghyun slowly slouched down the wall behind him. Having his hands covering his face as he starts crying to himself.

Jonghyun: I hate him, i hate him, i hate him!

Key just stood outside the door as he tries to not cry in public. But one thing Jonghyun and Key didn't notice was that Onew has been hinding behind the tree, and saw everything. Onew takes a look at Key as he starts walking away from what just happened. As he was walking he bumped into Taemin. Taemin drinking a banana milk while holding a bag full of groceriese on the other hand.

Taemin: OH! Onew hyung, what are you doing here?

Onew: I uh.. i uhm.. was just taking a jog around the block... hehehe....

Taemin: Bwoh? I didn't know you live near here...?

Onew: What i was trying to saying was....

As Onew was talking Taemin saw someone who he knew and unexpectedly interrupted him.

Taemin: Oh! Isnt that Key who was in Jonghyun Hyung's house while i was out to buy drinks...?

With a shocked face Taemin saw that Key was crouching with his hands on his face and sobbing loudly.

Taemin: Onew Hyung?! What happened? Why is uh... Key crying?

Onew: Go ask him for yourself.

Just like that, Onew walked off to his car and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Key telling Taemin everything, Taemin went inside and saw Jonghyun slouched on the wall with hands still on his face.

Taemin: Jonghyun hyung~ah.... are you okay?

Jonghyun: Leave me alone Taemin.

With what Jonghyun said, Taemin left Jonghyun slouched on the wall and went to sit on the couch now sipping a bottle of strawberry milk watching Dream High.

 Taemin: OH MY GOSH! I missed almost half of this episode! What am i going to do?! I don't know what is happening right now! NO! I cant watch this until i've seen this whole episode.

 Taemin stompped up to his room and shut his door. Without Taemin noticing Jonghyun was laughing to himself of how such a dork Taemin was.

Jonghyun: Ohh gosh, such a dork! Taemin is too cute!

While Jonghyun was talking to himself, Taemin in his room laughed as he heard his hyung talking about him.

Taemin: I only did that to make hyung feel better, truth is, i've already saw that episode! Taemin laughed at himself loudly as he went to sit down on his bed playing his video game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, hope u guys liked this! Ill update again SOON! :P <3 u guys! Comment and Subscribe!