Chapter 10

Happy Endings

Hey you guys im sorry i havent updated for soooooo long now! But enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin texted Suzy just as he heard a know on his door. "Taemin~ah" Jonghyun said in the nicest voice he could say. "I bought you some milk. All you favorite flavors!" Jonghyun said in excitement thinking that Taemin would come out. "YAH! Go away! I dont want the milk!" Taemin said in anger. "Com'on I didnt mean to do what i did. But you just dont know...." Jonghyun paused at the thought of what he was going to say. "Fine, dont come out. More milk for me then!" Jonghyun stomped back to the living room as Taemin just layed in his bed.

"Aish, seriously that hyung.... But i wonder what he was going to say...." Taemin quickly got out of his room as he forgot what he was going to do. "Hyung~ah! What were you going to say?! That i just dont know what?!~" "Nothing~" Jonghyun said as he quickly sipped the last drop of the Banana flavor milk. "YAH!! Thats my favorite flavor milk! How could you drink it!!!" Taemin said as he quickly wrestled Jonghyun down on the sofa. "YAH!!!" Jonghyun said as the milk spilled all over him and his favorite sofa. "Aish, seriously this kid." Jonghyun said as he got up to get towels to wipe the sofa. "Sorry hyung... i didnt know that the milk was open..." Taemin said in a sad toned voice. "Taemin, its okay. Just get back to what you were doing and take whats left of the milk with you" Jonghyun said as he wiped the milked that soaked through his coushens. "Okay hyung" Taemin said as he quickly ran into his room."

As he was in his room sipping on his milk he texted Onew. Saying -Sorry Hyung, I dont know what Jonghyun's problem was but he was just probably tired from work.- A couple minutes later he heard a beep from his phone. It was a text from Onew saying, -Its okay. I wasnt his fault. So dont be mad at him okay?-  Taemin just nodded his head forgetting that he was in his room alone and just went to sleep. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its was moring as Taemin heard Jonghyun shouting "Taemin! Im going to the hospital to get my cast taken off. My leg is better now. So if you hungry there's some egg in the refrigerater so you can cook some scrambled eggs for you! OKAY?!?!" Just as Jonghyun finished Taemin heard the sound of the door shutting as he got up to go to the living room. "Aish, Why didnt he make me scrambled eggs before he left?!~ Taemin said in an annoyed voice. As he got to the living and went straight to the kitcthen to start making some scrambled eggs, but there was no rice. "UGH!!!" Taemin shouted in anger. He walked to a bag that look like a bag of rice and took some rice out from there to make rice.

"Ugh, how do you work this thing?!" Taemin said in frustration as he saw that the rice cooker wasnt plugged in. That made him feel dumbfounded. "WOW" was all he could say as he took out some green onion and started slicing them in a awkward way. When he fisnished he realised that he hasnt even put oil in the pan or take out the eggs yet! He gave a long sigh as he heard the sound of his stomach rumbled. When he finished cooking the eggs and the rice was cooked, he nicely placed it on the plate as he walked over to the sofa with the wonderful smell of breakfast.

He the tv as he searched for his favorite series drama "Dream High" He has always watched that whenever he was home alone and had nothing to do. Which turned out it was his favorite drama. "Aish!, Eungjoong is pretty!" Taemin said in excitement as he watched the part where she was singing and dancing with Taecyeong. As he was watching it he heard the door bell "DING DONG" it startled him as he quickly got up and opened the door to see who it was.

"Annyeong" said the man who had the look of a women. "Annyeong" Taemin said back as he stared at the weird looking man. "Is Jonghyun home?" the weird looking man said. "Uhm, no he isnt home right now. But who are you?" Taemin said. "Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself. Im KiBum." He said with a smirk. "Oh..." Taemin said as he thought who he was. Just then as he realised. It was the person who hurted Jonghyun's heart.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teehee~ I hope you guys enjoy it! Comment, subscribe, and enjoy! ^^