Chapter 11

Happy Endings

Taemin just stood there staring at Key. But the sudden of Key asking, "Can i come in?" startled Taemin as he just moved out of the way and let Key in. "Uhm.." Taemin hesitated. "Uh.. would you like something to drink?" Taemin asked. "Uhh, sure. I've been dying of thirst. How about some orange juice? You have any?" Key said with no hesitation. "Sure" was all Taemin said as he walked to the fridge to see if there was any.

But as he opened the fridge his eyes widen. There was no orange juice. No nothing. Just water from the sink. Taemin thought to himself, "Oh gosh, this is embarrassing. The Jonghyun!" Taemin quietly closed the fridge as he walked over to Key. "Eerr...sorry we don't have any orange juice or any kind of juice." Taemin said in embarrassment. "But, i can go get it right now?" Taemin's now face turning red. With just one word from Key, Taemin quickly went to get a coat and his shoe as he thought to himself "This is soo embarrassing!" But the suddent of Key talking made him forget his thought. "When do you think Jonghyun would be back?" Key asked. As Key was speaking Taemin walked to the door. "Just in a bit, he went to take eer...his cast off his leg. Just stay there for a while ill be right back." And just like that Taemin left, and now Key was alone. Alone in Jonghyun's house. The person he still loved.

Key wondered around the house making sure everything was clean as he went upstairs to check if Jonghyun's bed was still the same. As he got into Jonghyun's room wondering around thinking about what he and Jonghyun has done. But as he was wondering around to the counter, he saw that there was a picture of him and Jonghyun. Key thought to himself "We looked soo happy. I should have just kept it that way..." He started to get all teary at the thought of it. "Oh gosh, what have I done?"

Key silently sobbed to himself as he wondered around more and finding more pictures of them. Just then the door ringed "DING!" It startled him as he quickly wiped the tears away and hurried down the stairs to see who it was. As he git the door the person from the other side shouted "Taemin~ah. Open the door!" That voice was soo sweet. Key knew who it was, He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Jonghyun." Key said sadly. Jonghyun was just startled  to see how Key was in his house and jusr said, "Why are you here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teehee, here is the next chapter. :) enjoy, comment, and subscribe! <3 Sorry it was soo short. ^^"