I Got Tired of You

Happy Endings

Jonghyun: Bwoh? Break up? After all the years i spent with you? This can't be happening?!

Key: JongHyun~ah. Its best if we break up. After all...i've gotten tired of you. Please. Just leave.

Jonghyun: Wh..what do you mean your're tired of me?! Please just tell me!

But as Jonghyun finished his sentence Key just pulls Onew's hand and bumped right pass Jonghyun. Jonghyun with watery eyes eventually starts to run. Wiping every tear that fell.

Jonghyun: That jerk! He never deserved anything i've done to him! But why? After all these years! I was going to propose to him!

Just as Jonghyun runs to the street a car accidently hits Jonghyun.

Car driver: OH MY GOD! Are you alright?

Jonghyun in a breathless voice: K...Key....

Jonghyun eventually passed out and  the driver called the ambulance as people came and gathered aroung to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospital

Minho: Jonghyun. Are you awake?

Jonghyun: Y..yea. Where am I? And how did i get here?

Minho: You got in a car accident. How could you be so dumb? Walking in the streets and not lloking where you were going? We were worried sick!

NichKhun: Jonghyun oppa~ah I hope you get better. Please dont do anything like that again.

Minho: Yes, please dont do that again. Luckly this young women called the ambulance.

Women: I..i'm so sorry. I didnt see you coming. Just as i stopped the car you were already down on the street, please forgive me.

Jonghyun: It...its okay. May i know your name?

Women: Oh. yes. Im Jessica. I'd like to know your name as well.

Jonghyun in pain: Jessica eh? Well im Kim Jonghyun. N...nice to meet you.

Jessica: Yes, nice to meet you. Please let me take care of you until your better.

Jonghyun: Uh...sure?

Minho interrupted

Minho: Well Nich and I are going now and we'll come check on you later. Feel better Jonghyun.

Nich: Bye! Get better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Key's House

Key: I'm sorry. I havent told him about us.

Key said as he went and got an emergency kit out of the closet.

Onew: Key. It's okay. At lease he knows now. And that you guys are over...

Key: I..I guess? But I just felt like i was too harsh? He got me all mad because he said he hated me.

Onew: Its okay. You werent harsh. It was him who was. You tried your best but i guess he deserves what you said to him right?

Key: But...

Just then Onew gave Key a passionate kiss on the lips.

Onew: Lets forget about what happened. You still have me. I love you.

Key: Oh, Onew. I love you too~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospital

Jonghyun: Hey thanks for staying with me. But you better go home and rest. It's getting late.

Jessica: Oh no, its fine. I asked the doctors if i could sleep here tonight and they said yes. Would that be ok?

Jonghyun: Oh, i guess. But where will you be sleeping? The sofa?

Jessica: Yes, i'll be sleeping on the sofa. You better get some rest too so you'll get better.

Jonghyun yawned: O...ok. Well goodnight. Turn off the lights when your sleeping.

Jessica: Alright. Goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning

Nich: Jonghyun oppa~ah wake up! We brought you breakfast.

Jonghyun was startled by Nich's yelling and eventually woke up. But as he got up he didnt see jessica.

Jonghyung: Where's Jessica?

Minho: Oh, she told us that she'll come back after she gets cleaned up.

Jonghyun. Ok. So, what did you guys bring me for breakfast?

Nich: My homemade kimchi and chicken noodle soup! Hehe~

Minho: He worked very hard on it.

Jonghyun: Really?! Thanks! I'm so ready to eat.

Minho and Nich watched as Jonghyun ate like a pig.

Minho: Whaoo there. You are very hungry aren't you? HAHAH!

Jonghyun: Shut up Minho. Thanks Nich. Its very tasty. I love the Kimchi!

NichKhun: Your welcome. Eat slowly so you won't choke.

The doctor came in and said Jonghyun will eventually be able to get out of the hospital tomorrow but will need somebody to take care of him until he is all better.

Minho: Oh, okay. Thanks a lot.

The doctor left.

Jonghyun: Whew! I thought i was never getting out of this place!

Just then Jessica arrived with some flowers and a fruit basket.

Jessica: Hi sleepy head. I brought you some fruits. Oh. And i asked the doctor when you can leave and he said tomorrow. So ill be the one taking care of you. Will that be okay?

Jonghyun: Sure thanks!

Jessica: Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's house

Key: Onew~ah. Wake up for breakfast!

Onew half asleep: Okay. I'll be down in a bit.

But the smell of Key's cooking was too good to resist so he eventually woke up and ran downstairs.

Key: Hahah! Can't resist it. Im too good of a cook! Hehe~

Onew came up behind Key and kissed him on the cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospital

Jonghyun: I'd like to speak with Minho alone for a bit please.

Nich and Jessica: Oh okay.

Nich and Jessica left the room

Minho: So whats up?

Jonghyun: I want to tell you what happened.

Minho: I already know what happened.

Jonghyun: No. Before I got into the accident.

Minho: Oh, go ahead.

Jonghyun: As i was saying. The reason i got in an accident was because of Key.

Minho: What happened?!

Jonghyun: I caught Key cheating on me with this one other dude name "Onew" they were at the amusement park.

Minho: OMO! What did Key say?!

Jonghyun: I said i hated him and he told us to break up. And because he was tired of me. Him and the Onew dude had been going out for a year now.

Minho: What?! How could Key do that? You guys were dating for so long! Nich is not going to be happy about this... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here is my 2nd chapter to this fic. I hope you guys like it! Will update soon! :D