Hello~

Happy Endings

Jessica: Jonghyun~ah

Jonghyun: That was a thank you kiss for everything you've done.

Jessica: Oh, well no problem. It wasnt much.

Jonghyun: Haha, yes. Did you think i kissed you because of something else?

Jessica just kept quiet because of embarrassment.

Jonghyun: Sorry to make you think that. I haven't told you im gay have I?

Jessica: Bwoh? Your gay?

Jonghyun: Yes....

Jessica: But....how? Such a cute guy like you.....

Jonghyun: Sorry to dissapoint you....

Jessica stood up smiled at Jonghyun and just left.

Jonghyun: Aish.....I didnt do anything wrong did I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's house

Minho and Nich were getting ready to go out and eat.

Nich: Minho~ah. Hurry up please or we'll be late for our reservation!

Minho: Alright alright. Im coming. Now lets go my love.

Nich blushed.

Nich: Alright. You drive. Hehehe~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's house

Jonghyun was all alone now. All the things he tried to do was very hard for him to handle.

Jonghyun: AISH! Why did i have to be in this condition...

Jonghyun felt depressed becuase no one took care of him. And thinking back when he was sick, Key was always the one to take care of him. All of a sudden his phone ringed which startled him. He looked at the caller ID and it was Key. He hesitated for a moment deciding if he should answer or not.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Key: Jonghyun! Are you okay? I saw on tv that you got into a car accident!

Jonghyun: Calm down. I'm fine. Why are you calling me anyways?

Key all of a sudden regret calling.

Key: Well.. If you don't want to talk to me then fine. Im hanging up now. Bye..~

Jonghyun: Wait, no. Dont hang up please. Hello? Hello?

Just then Key hunged up on Jonghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's Car

Key thought to himself of how stupid he was to call Jonghyun.

Key: Aish! Why? Why did i call him? I dont love him right?

Just as key was talking to himself and unknow person came up to his car and tapped on the window.

Unknown person: Hey. Sorry to bother you but i'd like to know directions to go somewhere.

Key rolled down his window.

Key: Bowh? You need directions?

Unknown person: Yes. I need directions of how to go to a Waterpark please.

Just then Key noticed some teenage kids behind the unknown person.

Key: Okay. Which waterpark? Carribean? Oh, and whats your name?

Unknown person: Yes. That one. My name is Lee Taemin. Me and my friends were just going there and needs directions.

Key: Oh. okay. Well... you just drive 5 blocks aways from here and take a left. After that keep going straight until you've reached a street called Park av. take a right there and drive a couple miles there and then you there.

Taemin: Oh, Wow. Thanks soo much!

Key: Your welcome. Have Fun!

Taemin and the other teens left to the waterpark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JoJO's Resturaunt

Minho: This place is nice. You did a good job picking.

NichKhun: Hehe. Thanks hun. I had to choose the best place to have dinner with the man i love.

Minho blushed.

Minho: Aww. I love you too.

Waiter: Hello Welcome to JoJo's Restuarant. What would you like.

Nich: I'd like the barbque steak and fried lobster.

Wiatress: Okay and what about you?

The waiter stared deepy into Minho's eyes.

Minho: I'd like what he's having please.

Just then the waiter left leaving two ups of water for them to drink.

NichKhun: Aish, that . Did you not see how she was looking at you?

Minho: Calm down. I dont care how he was looking at me because while he was ordering from me i was staring only at you. Your the only one i love.

NichKhun: Awww. Okay. I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's House

Jonghyun achingly walked to the couch and layed down.

Jonghyun: Aish, Why did i say that to him? I just...couldnt help it but bring my anger at him. I wanted to talk to him soo much. I miss him....

Just then the doorbell ranged and Jonghyun went to see who it was.

Taemin: Hey. Sorry i didn't tell you i was back in town. I miss you soo much!

Jonghyun was surprised to see taemin. Taemin was his best friend ever since they were little.

Jonghyun: Taemin~ah! I can't believe its you! You've grown soo much! Oh! And i miss you too.

Taemin: Really? Haha. I thought i've always been the same.

Just then Taemin saw that Jonghyun was holding cruches to help him stand.

Taemin: Jonghyun~ah! What happened to you? Are you okay?!

Jonghyun: Im fine. Just got to a little accident thats all.

Taemine: Whew, its good that your fine but how did you get into and accident?

Jonghyun explained to Taemin of what happened and Taemin was in shocked.

Taemin: OH MY GOSH! How could he do that to you? OOOO~ If i ever see him im going to kick his !

Jonghyun: Haha, I don't know but... im glad that your here. Where are you going to be staying at?

Taemin: Well....i was thinking if i could stay here with you for a couple of days... Is that fine with you?

Jonghyun: Sure. No problem. I've got an extra room so you could sleep there.

Taemin: Yay! Thanks soo much Hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe hey guys! So here is the 4th chapter. I didnt really have ideas so srry that this chapter is short. I hope you guys like it though!

PLease subscribe and comment. THANKS!!! :)