The RESULTS!

SHINee Family 101

most of you voted to mark as complete && tell the plot so here it is in no specific order:

The amusement park with a Water park:

Minho&Yoogeun&Miku: They go the the water slides, minho needs to use the bathroom so he leaves for a bit. Wwhile he is gone, some guys go up to Miku thinking that yoogeun is her brother and try to flirt with her. Miku get's scared that some random guys are coming up to her and acting like they are really close and already dating. Minho sees and comes over then scares the guys away. They then leave and go to the wave pool where Miku nearly drowns cause she cant swim but minho saves her.

 

Onew&Joonmi&Chelsea: They go into a haunted house recommended by Chelsea. Joonmi is obviously bored because he's mature and doesn't believe in monsters and ghosts etc. Chelsea and Onew start hyperventilating becasue they are scared and Joonmi is yawning walking with a blank expression obviosly bored.Onew eats chicken while they walk through the house to keep himself calm. Chelsea is covering her eyes and peekig through. A ghost suddenly pops out infron of them. Onew chocks on his chicken, Chelsea faints, and Joonmi lets out the girliest high pitch shriek ever. Onew coughs up the chicken and it falls onto Chelsea's face so she wakes up disgusted. They family holds eachothers hands and run out of the house, and by thata i mean out of the nearest "exit only in emergency" door. I guess it was an emergency.

 

Key&Ayumi&Mika: They all go to a princess castle forced by Ayumi. While they are walking through and Ayumi is talking casually to the princesses (actors obviously but Ayumi thinks they're the real cinderella etc.)there. Key goes on judging the castle saying rude comments like, like that dress so doesn't match her, the walls are such a ugly color, etc. Ayumi get the sudden urge to punch something(a frequent habit) and decides to punch the air but one of the princesses move there and gets punched in the face by Mika. They all get kicked out for rudeness(key) and violence (mika). The two spend the rest of the day locked in a tiny dungeon being lectured and scolded by Ayumi who is not locked up.

 

Taemin&Miree&Seoyoon:  They all just ride a whole bunch of rollercoasters and while they are getting food because they rae hungry, they see Ayumi scolding Key and Mika, they sit there with Ayumi who invites them welcomingly and they tease Key and Mika. Taemin ,knowing that Key is locked up and can't hurt him, imitates diva Key and Key gets very mad. Key becomes like hulk and breaks open the door and tackles taemin.Taemin and Key star cat fighting and pulling eachother's hair etc. the things that usually happen in a girl fight etc.. Mika walks next to Seoyoon. "You know, they say that girl fights are hot, they really are! I mean just look at Taemin and key go! WOOOOO! GO TAEMINNIE!" Seoyoon shouts.  "GOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY! YOU DIVA I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!YOU BEST WIN THIS FIGHT OR IMMA USE IT AGAINST YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"Mika shouts. Then security shows up.

 

Jonghyun&Junsu&Joonhee: They just go on around the park. They go through a coupe mazes and laugh when they got to a dead end. They are just walking about the amusement park while eating. There is a trampling in the distance. Is there gonna be a parade? wait is that a girl? with a sign that says i..loue...no it love....jjang?...jjqng,,JJONG? Wait i..love...jjong? FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!and  FANVOYS with "saranghae joonhee" signs! CRUD! They all run for their life. The fans chase them until JJONG and JOONHEE hide behind a wall. "Whew! That was close!" Jonghyun said "Let's go Junsu!" JoonHee says. She reaches out to grab Junsu's hand but ends up grabbing nothing. JoonHee looks to where Junsu SHOULD have been to see nothing. "JJONG!JUNSU'S MISSING!" Joon Hee tells JJONG. "WHAT!" JJONG explains clearly shocked. "I don't know, i mean i had his hand and-" JoonHee started to explain Jonghyun waked towards Joonhee with a shocked faced. The he pulled JUNSU out from behind his back and smiled brightly. "Haha! You should have seen your face!" JJONG exclaimed. SLAP! JoonHee walked off with Junsu in one hand. "Wait! WE're sill together right babe! I mean, we got a child already! JoonHee! Babe!" Jonghyun said as he ran towards her. JoonHee stopped and faced him. 'YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEON YOUR FACE! HAHA! This is epic!!" JoonHee exclaimed hapily.

 

Here are some scenes from SeoYoon's application for her and tamin cause i didn't really have a good idea for their's, these were written by CelinexNguyen:

Scene 1: 

 
"No, Taemin!" I giggled as he gently tackled me onto the bed, searching every spot on my body for the piece of candy. "I told you I don't have it! Minho took it!" I said, trying to push his weight off of me. Crap, how does Minho always pick this boy up? I questioned to myself.
 
"Don't lie to me, Yoonie!" He said, pinning my hands against the queen size bed we were forced to sleep together. Not that I didn't enjoy it... "Give it to me!" He whined, adorably. I couldn't help but giggle even louder as I listened to his cute whining. "Please~" I finally flipped him over so I was on top now.
 
"Taemin, I already told you I don't have it!" I said, trapping his arms so he couldn't flip me over. I pulled my pockets inside out to prove it to him. "See? I don't have it." When we quieted, I heard Mi Ree's soft crying. I gasped, realizing that we left her in the bathtub. "Oh my god~" I screamed, getting off of him and pulling him up on his feet before we rushed into the bathroom. Mi Ree's hair was the only thing above the water now. I quickly turned off the water as Taemin picked Mi Ree up and out of the bathtub. My face was full of tears now as we rushed out into the living room where the other members were. 
 
Scene 2: 
 
"I know you want me." Taemin said, nearing me. I gulped as I got cornered by him. He pressed his hands against the wall, trapping me. "Just say so..." He whispered into my ear, causing a shiver down my spine. 
 
"T-Taemin, what are you doing?" I stuttered as fear filled within my body. His tongue then started the lope of my ear as I squeezed my eyes tightly. "P-Please Taemin... You're just drunk." Tears started to roll down my cheek as I tried to push him away from me. His arms wrapped around my waist before he threw me onto our bed. Although I do like Taemin, I just can't lose my ity like this. 
 
He pinned my hands against the bed before and my neck. I fought the urge to moan but a small one escaped my lips, causing Taemin to grin. "I knew you wanted me..." He said before running his hand down my neck to my s, causing me to gasp. 
 
Scene 3:
 
"U-Umma.. Appa.." Mi Ree said at the doorway, causing me to wake up. I was having a major headache and Taemin's arms were wrapped around my body as my head as buried within his chest. I slowly pulled his arms off of me and sat up before realizing something. I was . I screamed before wrapping my blanket around my body and running to the doorway to pick up Mi Ree. 
 
"N-Nothing to see Mi Ree, come on go play with Uncle Jonghyun. Umma and Appa have to get ready." I said, walking quickly to Jonghyun and JoonHee's room. "Psst!" I whispered loudly, causing Jonghyun to wake up. Once he was adjusted to the light, he quickly gasped and covered his eyes.
 
"Oh god, Yoonie!" He whined. "Put on some clothes! Wait.. Do you and Tae-" I quickly covered his mouth and nodded slightly causing him to get all excited. "Oh my god!" He said just like a girl would, causing me to roll my eyes.
 
"Just take care of Mi Ree while I get ready." I said, putting MiRee on his bed before running back to my room.
 
That damn Taemin.
 
 
 
 
OKAY, THAT'S IT. IM SORRY BUT THIS STORY IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER. I HOPE YOU GUYS SUBSCRIBE TO SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES.