Final Mission: Fighting for the babies LOVE! [Part 2] with the Kids showing what they got!

SHINee Family 101

 

[a/n: Hey everyone it's me again! And sorry for not updating like ASAP, since school's been a drag and I swear my teacher is trying to kill me with all the assignments and exams he gives me~ Ugh. But ignoring that, I hope you'll be able to enjoy this chapter~ xDDD]
 
and please press the links, to redirect you to the vids of the songs they are performing.
 
=============================================================
 
 
"After that wonderful performance, please help me welcome the TaeYoon couple~ Who would be performing a cute couple dance and a song!" the PD announced as everyone clapped their hands as Taemin and SeoYoon stepped-out in their cute couple outfits, both holding their mics. As both of them waved at the kids, that made them giggle.
 
[a/n: Both would be singing and dancing to Marshmallow by I.U featuring Yoseob. Pink - SeoYoon, Blue - Taemin, Red - Both.]
 
"Okay, a round of applause please!" the PD said, as everyone clapped, then the song started with Taemin singing the first line, in which SeoYoon did the cute dance of I.U's song.
 
Mallang mallang mallang mallang hae
 
After Taemin's line, their roles interchange into him dancing, as SeoYoon began singing her lines. [skip to 1:16 in the vid SeoYoon would start singing there.]
 
Nan sosimhae gominhae neoreul tteoollil ttaemyeon
Eolguri saeppalge jineun aiin geol
 
She and Taemin then went near each other as she change her voice in a much softer and gentler as she sang the next lines
 
Naega wae ireolkka neoman sangsanghada
Rarallara ralla nara olla
 
After those lines, she and Taemin smiled at each other and then sang again in a much livier pace.
 
Baro geuttae eotteokhae dugeun dugeun nega dagawa (Say what)
Sagwijago daeswireul haji (eotteokhae eotteokhae)
 
SeoYoon then sang again in a gentle voice, as Taemin danced cutely.
 
Neoui moksoriman deutgo sipeo jeongmal
Gaman gaman modu da swit
 
When she sang the last word she and Taemin did the 'shh' sign, both their index finger on top of thier lips making them look adorable, as they then continued singing and dancing the chorus.
 
Maswimellou maswimellou dalkomhaeseo neomu joha
Maswimellou maswimellou sarangiran ireon geolkka
Mallang mallang mallanghae neomu neomuna mallanghae
Girl Girl baby girl Clap Clap & let it go
Jellicheoreom tongtonghae kukicheoreom chokchokhae
Boy Boy baby boy boy maswimellou
 
Both Taemin and SeoYoon then ended their song as they lean against each other and did the heart-shape sign on top of their heads making them look adorable with each other. As everyone then clapped their hands and said "Awwww's"
 
"OMO! How cute~!" JoonHee sqeauled, as she lightly hitted Jonghyun who grinned.
 
"Taeminnie's growing up~" Key cooed.
 
"Aigoo~ Their so adorable~!!" Miku added.
 
"I know right?!" Mika said.
 
"The perfect aegyo couple." Chelsea said with a grin as Onew nodded in agreement.
 
"So, did you kids like it?" The PD asked as he faced the kids again, to hear their insights of TaeYoon couple's performance, as both Taemin and SeoYoon stared at the kids direction, feeling the pressure on what would they think. There was silence but then. . .
 
"It was cute~!!! I like it!" Ayumi said with a grin, as TaeYoon sigh in relief and smiled at her.
 
"Noona and Hyung is good in dancing." Yoogeun began, "Yoogeunnie likes it!!" he said with a beamed.
 
"Aigoo~ It seems like you have two votes!" PD said with a grin. "So anyway, now the next performers is none other than the MinKu couple~ A hand of applause please!" the PD announced. As both Minho and Miku stepped out, Minho was carrying some stems of roses and lollipops on his left hand, while on his right hand he was holding his mic. Miku on the other hand was sitting on a stool, also holding her own mic.
 
"Okay, a round of applause to Minho and Miku!" PD said, as everyone clapped for encouragement. Then when the song started, Minho then started rapping.
 
[a/n: Minho's lines would be in Blue, and Miku's would be in Pink. Red would be sang by both of them. They would be singing 'Love Letter For You' orginally by MC Mong ft. Lyn but was enacted by Key && I.U in Music Bank as a performance.]
 
Ugh, My life it's like a song yea yea yeah~
noege sseunen pyonji oohh~
chaldeul eopbwa Check it
 
Minho then faced Miku, as he continued to rap facing her. As she just stared back, with a small smile.
 
Nun bushin taeyang arae naeri chineun hae bi
geu ane sarang isumswige haneun neo wa na
neo eh geu jageun maeum hana hana ga
nege deo obshi k'eun sarang eh miro ga
 
You're so beautiful areumdaeun neo eh miso
nan niga animyeon sarang eh mon mala
nan niga animyeon gippeum eh mon mala
neon eotteon nugu boda naege hamdala
 
He then handed her a single white rose, which she gave him a full smile and accepted it. As Miku began singing her lines. Minho continued to rapped as a second voice.
 
Mun tteuk noereul ch'eoeum man nan naleul giokhae
(himdeulo deon nae sarmi)
jichin neo eokkaereul nege gidael su itge
(ije haengbokeul neukkigo)
 
Jamshirado neoui dung dwie
shwil goseul jonghae jun
nan neoreul ch'eoeum butho saranghangeoya
(natto han neo oebshin sara)
 
Miku then stood up from her stool, as Minho helped her up. Both of them made their way to the children who were sitting down on their little seats as they stared at both of them in admiration.
 
If you go, If you leave
nareul tarmagago
nareul tarmaganeun
urin saranghago
 
As Miku continue singing her lines, as Minho would sing or rap along with her. They then handed the kids some lollipops and red roses for the girls. Earning them big smiles.
 
If you go, If you leave
jamishi noreul tteonaneon
nareul jubachul nege
teogamsahe
 
Minho then hold Miku's hand as both he both stared at each other. As he gave her two more single white roses making her receive all in all three white roses from Minho. Who continued to sing his last lines.
 
My life it's like a song
noege sseuneun dubeon jjae pyonji
chaldeul eopa Check it
 
After the song all the kids cheered. Maybe because they received some treats. As the PD grinned and clapped his hands together along with the staff. Happy to see that both Minho and Miku were finally starting to get closer with each other without being too shy to face the other.
 
"So, did everyone enjoy the performance?" the PD asked the kids who were all now and eatting their lollipops.
 
"Neh~!!!" they all sang in satisfaction, as MinKu smiled. Happy to see such a reaction.
 
"Ya, that's unfair! They bribed them with sweets!" Key frowned, as he and Mika started their complaining fit yet again.
 
Taemin pouted, "We should have gave them marshmallow's~" he said.
 
SeoYoon nodded, "Yea, why didn't we think of that?!" she whined.
 
Chelsea frowned, "Okay, how can we beat that?!" she asked in alarm. She and Onew were up next, it seems that all the kids were too busy eating their treats to even care for the next performance.
 
SeoYoon shrugs, "Well let's just look in the bright side. At least, we're done." she said, grinning as Taemin nodded.
 
"OMO, we're doomed~" Chelsea said in defeat.
 
Onew on the other hand patted her back, as he grinned up at her. "Don't worry! We still have an advantage!" he said, trying to cheer her up.
 
"What advantage?" Chelsea asked, as she raised an eyebrow at him.
 
Onew grinned then pointed at his outfit which was a cow-suit [like the one he wore in Hello Baby], Chelsea groaned. "This stupid outfits would never help!" she whined.
 
He shook his head, "Tsk Tsk Tsk. Never say never! We still have a shot!" 
 
She narrowed her gaze at him, "Whatever, let's just get this over with." she mumbled, as the others who was watching them just grinned in amusement.
 
The PD just smiled at their bickering, "Okay on with the last performance! Give it a hand to the OnSea couple~" he said in his booming voice, as everyone cheered. Both Chelsea and Onew then step-up as the staff brought in the stuff they would be needing. The lights then dimmed as music played in the background giving them a mysterious yet intriguing effect.
 
"Okay a round of applause please~" The PD said again, as everyone clapped their hands.
 
"Hello everyone~ I'm Magician Onew!" Onew said, as he introduced himself. "And this here is Chelsea, my assistant." he said, as he gestered a hand to Chelsea who smiled at the kids. "And today! We would be performing a rope trick!" he said as the kids cheered.
 
"Psh, a rope trick? That isn't interest-Ow!" Jonghyun mumbled but JoonHee nudge him to shut up.
 
Chelsea then handed Onew the things he needed for the trick but then realize that something was missing, "Omo! I can't find the rope!" she said looking around. "Okay, who can we do a rope trick without a rope?!" she added with a frown.
 
"Aigoo~ We are so sorry, we somehow misplaced the magic rope for his rope trick." he began. "But luckily I had chicken for lunch, so I'll just use a chicken bone instead and turn it into a rope with a knot in it." he said with a grin as people laughed, typical Onew chicken lover.
 
Chelsea then brought in a box of KFC where the chicken bone was in. Both then showed everyone, especially the camera's the box inside and out. "If you still don't think this is a real chicken bone, then come and take a look and examine it." Onew said, as some couples and kids went near them to inspect.
 
After believing that the chicken bone was the real thing, they went back to their seats to continue to watch the performance. Onew then places the chicken bone into a KFC box as Chelsea covers it with a black cloth. "Okay, now at the count of three." he said. "One, two, three. Abracadabra!" he yelled, as he revealed what's inside the box to find. . .that nothing happened. There was silence, then everyone burst in laughter.
 
"NG! NG! NG!" Chelsea said, as she crossed her arms in front of the camera. 
 
As Onew stood there with pouting thinking on what he did wrong, "Ah!" he said, as he flick her fingers as he realizes he said the wrong magic word. "OMO! It souldn't have been Abracadabra! But 'Alaka-chicken'! Stupid me." he said, with a laugh.
 
He places the bone into the box again. "Okay, now everyone please help me remember to say the correct magic word okay?" he said with a smile.
 
"Neh~" they all sang.
 
Onew then waves his magic wand over the box again and says, "Abraca-chicken!"
 
"OMO! Yah! You said the wrong word again!" Chelsea said as she hit him on the head,  Onew on the other hand looks nervous.
 
"What's wrong?" JoonMi asked, noticing how nervous he looked all of a sudden.
 
"Uhm, ugh." he began as he scratched his head. "Actually, 'Abraca-chicken' is a very advanced magic word. And I'm still a newbie magician, so I'm still not ready for magic that advanced." he squeaked, as the kids stared at him in alarm as the older ones tried to hold in their laughter on how silly the magic words sounded.
 
"But, nothing bad will happen right???" MiRee asked, her eyes started to become watery.
 
"Uhm, let's see." he said, as he removed the cloth of the box and pulls out a fried chicken with a knot into it, as he showed the camera the KFC box filled with fried chicken with knots on it. [a/n: remember, it was supposed to turn into a rope with a knot in it.] 
 
"OMO! Chicken!" JunSu said as he clapped his hands.
 
"I want one! I want one!" Ayumi said as she clapped her hands.
 
As every kid were crowding in front of Onew, and his chicken the others then were just able to stare at him dumb-founded.
 
"Okay, when did Onew-hyung started to be a magician?" Minho asked.
 
"I don't know, but damn he's good." Key said with a frowned.
 
"Must be the power of chicken!" JoonHee said with a grin.
 
"We should be nervous." Mika said with a frown.
 
"Why?" Miku asked, as she stared at her.
 
"Their performance just stole every kids hearts!" SeoYoon said.
 
"OMO."
 
"So, how was their performance kids?" the PD asked, smiling at the munching children.
 
"Daebak!!!" Ayumi grinned, as the other kids nodded in agreement. As Chelsea beamed as both Onew and her high-fived, happy that they were able to steal the kids hearts.
 
"Okay, after all the couples performance! It's now the kids turn to show you, what they got!" PD said as everyone clapped. "Now with our first performer! Its none other than MiRee. Who would be dancing a ballet routine." he said as everyone clapped their hands, as MiRee stepped out, wearing her little ballet outfit, as she did her cute ballet dance.
 
"Omo~ She's so cute." SeoYoon gushed.
 
"I want her~" Mika said, falling for MiRee's aegyo, who continued to danced adorably as she stared at them with a mixed expression of shyness and confusion. After her performance it was now JunSu's turn, who went in front carrying with him a small ukelele as he grinned up at everyone and waved at them making everyone melt in his cuteness.
 
"Okay, now JunSu would be playing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz with his Ukelele. A round of applause please!" The PD said, as JunSu then started playing the Ukelele, as he randomly sang his own made-up lyrics of the song.
 
"Aigoo~ Isn't he talented?" JoonHee said, as Jonghyun grinned amaze by JunSu's amazing ukelele-skills.
 
"Wow, I want a talent like that!" Onew said, as he cheered. After JunSu's epicly awesome performance it was now Yoogeun's turn.
 
"And now lets welcome Yoogeun~ Who would be performing a dance routine Apologize inspired by the Jabbawockeez." the PD said, as Yoogeun stepped-out in front wearing all black and a white mask that hide his face making him look like a mini-Jabbawockeez. "A round of applause please~" the PD announced as the music then started and Yoogeun began dancing.
 
"OMG." was the only words that came from Key's mouth.
 
"Awesome." Taemin said, admiring Yoogeun's each movement.
 
"OMO, he's cute yet talented." Miku commented as Minho nodded.
 
Everyone had their jaw's dropped on Yoogeun's entire performance, even for a 4-year old he was able to copy the exact steppings of the original. As his routine came to its close everyone cheered, earning them a big grin from Yoogeun. "After that awesome performance! Let's welcome Ayumi! Who would be dancing Breathe by Miss A. Around of applause please!" As Ayumi stepped out in front wearing colorful clothes, and started dancing as the song began.
 
Key grinned as he saw Ayumi dancing to perfection as he and Mika can't stopped themselves but dance along side her, as she grinned up at them.
 
"Well, don't they look just like a family." Chelsea said with a smile.
 
Minho nodded, "Yea, but Ayumi is quite a handful." he chuckled.
 
Jonghyun laughed, "Their just dancing with Ayumi since she's the only one who loved their performance." he said snickering.
 
After Ayumi's dance, KeyMi then high-fived with her as she beamed up at them. "Now, with our last performer. It's none other than, JoonMi! Who would be performing a piano piece of River Flows in You by Yiruma. Around of applause please." the PD said, as JoonMi stepped out, wearing a formal suit. As he sat down in front of the piano and set up his notes. Before he started, he then stared at his audience namely the others kids, the staff, SHINee and Butterflies. And after that he began playing, moving everyone by the music he was emitting. After his performance there was silence, then everyone erupted with applauses and cheers.
 
"These kids are amazing, right?" Minho said with a smile.
 
Miku wiped a tear that fell from her eyes, "That was just moving." she mumbled as she smiled at JoonMi who stared weirdly at Jonghyun and Onew who began asking him random questions on where he learned to play the piano.
 
=============================================================================
 
[a/n: I'll stop it there. xD So what do you think of their individual performances? Aren't the kids just talented?! xDDD And for the next chapter, it would be the time for the kids to choose on who they like their Appa && Umma be. So please gives us your insights for this chapter~ Since, COMMENT's are the author's motivation for updates~ ]