Traumatic Experience? and Propalsals?

SHINee Family 101

...Minho ran over to her and carried her bridal style.They were nearing their house and Miku was probably regaining consciousness.Miku snuggled into his chest and held onto his shirt.He felt like he'd collapse any second being so close to her.When Minho got to the house, he rang the doorbell and they opened the door.To his surprise,SHINee was also there.As he walked in,everyone welcomed them and asked what happened.Minho explained everything.Miku was still snuggling towards Minho's chest when she was waking up.She was getting up because she forgot about her ankle."Ow!" Miku said when she tried to get up but Minho caught her.

"We should probably fix that." Minho said pointing to her ankle.

"What?" was all she said

"Oh! You must've forgotten, when i got there you were clutching your ankle so you probably sprained it.Here I'll carry you to the counter." Minho said lifting her up before she could refuse.Then she remembered everything and it all hit her at once.She yelled in pain clutching her head.Everyone gasped.

"It's okay!It's just another headache!" Miku said gleefully winking at Seo Yoon.

"Miku can I tell them,I mean seriously it's too much for you!I'm worried!"cried Seo Yoon basically pleading Miku

Miku thought for a while then nodded saying"Yeah, but wait till I'm in the kitchen kay!"

"Wait! Does she have some kind of disease or something?"Joon Hee asked concerned

"No you pabo!It's not that!"Seo Yoon said

Minho carried Miku to the counter"What's she talking bout?"He asked concerned.She paused.

Miku told him everything while he was fixing her ankle and was wrapping it with a gauze(i think that's what it's called).When they were both done they went to the living room with everyone.Once Miku stepped inside,all the girls gave her hugs and were telling her things like"Why didn't you tell us!" and "I'm so sorry, you were suffering by yourself" then Minho asked them to move a way because of you ankle and you held onto him while walking.Seo Yoon told you that she told them everything.

SHINee ended up sleeping at the house that night.The next morning,everyone was up and reay to go.

When they  got there,they were told that they were to be married right away because too many fans were demanding.

"Okay, this is what we're going to do.You guys have to propose to them so pick your favorite out of all of them and then you'll be married.Minho,Miku, i need to talk to you two"Director said.They both walked over.

"Eversince we broadcasted the competition,fans have wanted you two to be a couple.So you two will automatically be paired.I need you two to tell the others that SHINee cannot propose to Miku.Okay?"Director said.

TO ONEW!!!(chicken onew)

"Okay,how do you propose to a girl?"Onew was thinking.

"What are you thinking about Onew?"asked Chelsea

"How to propose to Chelsea"he ansewered without thinking.

Chelsea stopped walking because she was so happy

"Hey are you coming or ....wait did i just tell you..."

"Yeah"she said

"Sooo.."

"Sooo what?"

"What's your answer?"

"Oh,well...yeah...okay!"Chelsea said

"Yes!"Onew said as he hugged her and started spinning her around.Then they went for chicken(of course!)

TO KEY(OUR Y DIVA)

Key was walking with Mika when he asked "Do you think you can care for a baby?"

"I don't know?Maybe?"Mika answered.

"You know, maybe i could help you!You look like you need it too."

"Wait wait wait wait!Are you proposing to me!" her face brightened up

"No!I just want to help you!"

"Oh...really?"she said quietly feeling rejected

Key noticed this and said"Wah!You're such a pabo!You can't even read the signs can you!"

"What do you mean?"

"You really didn't notice?I liked you from the first time i saw you!When you were dancing to"Huh" i thought i was going to faint!You were so y!"

"Really!"

"Yea!but im still ier!" Key said acting like a diva again.

Key and  Mika chased eachother around.Somehow,Mika ended up on Key in an akward position.He was laying on the ground and she was on him with her legs to his side.

then...

TO JONGHYUN!!!(OUR BLINGBLING JONGHYUN)

"Hmmm...What should i do?Using my ninja skills i already know we feel the same way"Jonghyun was thinking.

"What are you doing" asked Joon Hee

Jonghyun who wasn't paying attention turned and pressed his lips to hers.Jonghyun and Joon Hee shared a  passionate kiss for about 2-3 minutes then Jonghyun asked "So..."

"What?"

"Well,what's your answer?"

"Answer to what?"

"I kissed you to ask you to marry me.remember,we're doing wgm!"

"THIS IS FAMILY 101 PABO...oh and Okay!"

"Don't you mean I do"

"No...that's only for when you are getting married"

"But we are getting married!"

"No! I mean like when your at the church and your in you wedding clothes and such you pabo!"

"Whatever!"Jonghyun said going back for another kiss.

"You like skinship too much!"

"Isn't that what you like about me?"

"Whatever!" Joon Hee said as she walked away

"Get back here!I am the husband of this family!"

"Shut up!We're not even married yet!"

"Hey!Wait for me!" Jonghyun said as he ran to her.Joon Hee ran even faster.

TAEMIN(OUR TAEMINNIE)

Seo Yoon was walking while Taemin was happily skipping alongside her.

"Seo Yoon,would you like to get married someday?" he asked Seo Yoon

"Why?"

"Because i already know who's gonna be with who and i'll have no one cause no one likes me!"

"Really?How do you know?"

"I overheard you guys but i don't know who you and Miku like but..."

suddenly,Taemin kneeled down in front of Seo Yoon and pulled out something.

"Seo Yoon,will you marry me?" he asked pulling out a ring pop(or whatever it's called. you know the candy lollipop ring) Seo Yoon was shocked but happy and nodded her head.

"Yay!!!I'm getting married!"Taemin shouted

"You know,I've always liked you!Plus the fact that you can call me oppa cause i'm born the year before you even though i was in July and you were in March(ex:jooli is born january 1,2011 but jake is born december 31,2010 so jake is older jake was born the year before*these ar enames i came up with not real people*)!!!