5 Couples 1 House and Many Missions

SHINee Family 101

That day, everyone except Miku and Minho was filmed being proposed to (didn't know about it)and everyone got married.They were all moved to a house(2 stories) and on the table there was a card.

It said:

Couples, you have gotten married but you must prove your love.The first mission is to give you wife/husband a hug and kiss (at least on the cheek).Every morning,night, and other time you want you must do this.This will be going on for 2 weeks.

"Yay!I get hugs and kisses!Can I get mine now!"Taemin said with his arms open to Seo Yoon

"Not till I'm sleeping you don't"she replied because she was embarrassed.

All the while Jonghyun and Joon Hee were hugging and kissed then were headed for a full out makeout session and since Mika was watching them(a little with jealousy but mostly happy for them and their relationship) she noticed this.

"Uhm,I gotta go...somewhere...byebye!"she said then she walked away

Everyone but Minho noticed and heard the comment.All the couples left together.When Minho finally noticed that Miku was gone,he turned to ask if anyone knew and found Jonghyun and Joon Hee making out.Minho ended up searching the whole house and still couldn't find her.He decided to shoot some hoops to get his mind off things.

When he got out there,He was surprised to see Miku....(continued later)

Key and Mika went to their room and started unpacking.When they were finished,they started arguing about who would take a shower first.Mika went first.When Key was finished and got out of the bathroom,he was drying his hair with a towel.Mika couldn't help but stare at his body.Her eyes kept looking at his abs and she remembered that though he could be a diva sometimes,he was still y and a man.When he got into the bed beside her,her wrapped his arms around her waist(counting as the hug) and kissed her cheek.Mika turned to say something but was kissed again...on the lips this time.Key and Mika shared a passionate kiss before going to sleep...

Taemin was skipping to his room while Seo Yon was walking beside him trying to keep up. "Is something bothering you?"asked Taemin obviously concerned.

"Yea,a little.You know about Miku right?Remember when i told you about her past and her so called "headaches"?" Taemin nodded

"Well,it's about that.I'm afraid that she'll start getting more hurt physically like when she sprained her ankle and scrapped her knee."Seo Yoon said,tears threatened to fall.Taemin enclosed her in a hug and she snuggled into his chest.He was warm despite the cold night.Then he kissed her cheek and wiped her single tear.

"Don't cry.It'll make me cry too.Cause when you're hurt,I'm hurt."Taemin said hugging her even more...

 

Onew was walking thinking about chicken when bonk!He hit his head against his door.Chelsea just laughed at him.Onew was amazed,he had never heard Chelsea laugh and thought it was cute.Chelsea walked over to him and opened the door.

"You can't walk through walls and stuff you know?"Chelsea said while laughing a little.

"What if i could?What if I were a superhero?Maybe Power Rangers!"Onew said

"Liar!You're so not because-"Chelsea was cut off because Onew started to wrestle with her.When he had her pinned,he kissed her and she madly blushed.

"I may not be a superhero but you have the power to make me love you and I to you!" Onew said and then he let her up and gave her a hug...

 

...Minho saw Miku shoot a basket from the free throw line and when she made it,she did a little dance and was cheering herself on like her own personal cheerleader.He laughed and that gave him away.

"Who's there?"Miku asked a little annoyed and a little scared.No answer

"Hello?Who's there?"she asked once again.Minho stepped out from the bushes(he was a ninja again!).Miku's eyes widened, then she dropped the ball and ran...

 

OKAY!SO MIKU IS... WHAT'S THE WORD(SNAPS FINGERS)...EMBARRASSED NO SHOCKED...UGH!I JUST HAD IT!!!KAY, LET ME THINK.THINKS FOR 5 MINS.OH I GOT IT!MIKU FEELS...WAIT WELL ILL DESCRIBE IT.EVERYTIME SHE SEES HIM SHE WANTS TO WALK AWAY AND WILL IF NO ONE STOPS HER.SHE DOESN'T HATE HIM THOUGH SHE ACTUALLY HAS A CRUSH ON HIM(HEHE)