The First Night as a Family

SHINee Family 101

 

Hello everyone! I'm alive again! YAY! xD So here's a new chapter for everyone! Hope you'll enjoy! xD

 

======================================================================================================

 
 
"CUT!" 
 
 
Everybody stopped on what they were doing, MinKu couple along with YooGeun stopped running around playing Power Rangers; the OnSea couple ceased from hugging JoonMi to death to which was JoonMi's relief, KeyMi couple and Ayumi's argument on making Ayumi wear girly clothes came to a standstill for a while; JongHee couple on the other hand came to a halt from playing trains with JunSu that made Jjong crawl on the floor when JunSu came in contact with Jjong's *ehem*; as SeoYoon, Taemin and MiRee's dancing paused for a while to stare at PD. 
 
 
"Are we done filming for today, PD-nim?" Minho asked as he carried YooGeun. 
 
 
The rest nodded, "Yea, are we done?" they asked. 
 
 
The PD just gave them a smile, "Of course not! We'll be changing scene's now!" he answered with his signature grin. 
 
 
SHINee and Butterflies rolled their eyes, "Ah, of course." they all said together. 
 
 
"So, where are we filming the next scene PD-nim?" SeoYoon asked crossing her arms together. 
 
 
"I'm glad you asked," he said flashing her a smile. "We're going to a different location, so now go on outside and get inside the van so we can leave!" he said rushing everyone outside and into the van and with that they were off. 
 
 
 

 
 
- Minho's P.O.V -  
 
 
There was an awkward and defening silence that lingered between Miku and I yet again; as SHINee, Butterflies along with the babies and the PD and some cameramen rode on the van in going to our next location. 
 
 
Everyone was doing their own thing. Key and Mika were having an argument about 'Who Ayumi loves more' which was amusing to watch since whether they asked for their daughter's opinion, while little Ayumi would just either grin or ignore them not really answering their question which later just arises more arguments between the complaining couple. 
 
 
The JongHee family on the other hand were having a laughing fit, well. . .mostly from Mika of course. She was currently laughing her eyes out at Jonghyun's misfortune earlier with JunSu hitting him below the belt. He had an annoyed scowl on his face as he kept on flashing Mika a warning glare for her to shut up; which she didn't making Jonghyun pout at her, as JunSu just stared at both his parents in confusion. 
 
 
Onew-hyung and Chelsea on the other hand were being the annoying parents they are as they kept on peeking over their son's shoulder to see what he was doing. While JoonMi would just frown at them and shift on his seat as he continued playing a game on his PSP. The OnSea couple didn't stop annoying there, they just keep on trying to peek over JoonMi's shoulder again and again.  
 
 
JoonMi gave out a frustrated sigh and narrowed his gaze at his annoying parents, "Do you guys want to play?" he asked through gritted teeth and offered his game towards his parents. 
 
 
And the next thing I knew, both Onew-hyung and Chelsea were fighting over the game; while JoonMi stared at his parents in surprise.  
 
 
I just shook my head amused at the sight, both of them are acting like kids and it even seems that JoonMi acts more mature than them. Honestly, and they even forget that their little childish stunt was being filmed. Aigoo. . .what will the fan's think? 
 
 
I then shifted my eyes to where Taeminnie and SeoYoon sat to find that there was also an awkward silence lingering in the air which made me sigh in relief. It seems that Miku and I weren't the only ones who are awkward with one another. 
 
 
MiRee was sitting on top of Taemin's lap as he hugged her securely in his arms to serve as a seat-belt, as he pouted at SeoYoon. 
 
 
"Yoonie~ What's wrong?" he asked pouting at his so-called wife. 
 
 
SeoYoon shrugged, "Nothing." she answered, looking away; making Tae pout more. Are they having a lover's argument? I thought, leaning more to listen clearer. Yea, I eavesdrop so shut up. Miku noticed me leaning forward as she raised an eyebrow at me. 
 
 
I just gave her a sheepish grin and pointed to where the TaeYoon couple sat, she was about to speak when I shh'd her by placing my index finger on top of her lips to stop her from speaking, what I did made her blush as I just gave her a smile.  
 
 
"Shh, let's just listen to them okay?" I whispered as she nodded and with that both of us decided to listen silently. 
 
 
"Did I do something wrong?" Taemin asked, tugging on SeoYoon's shirt childishly. 
 
 
SeoYoon shook her head, still not facing Taemin. 
 
 
Taemin slightly frowned, trying to think of the reason why SeoYoon was being cold to him. 
 
 
"Da-daddy?" 
 
 
Taemin darted his head to where the small voice came from to find that it was MiRee staring up at him with confuse eyes.  
 
 
He then gave his daughter a soft smile, "Yes princess?" he asked gently. 
 
 
The nickname made SeoYoon twitch, I noted. Wait a minute, was SeoYoon jealous of little MiRee?  
 
 
"Daddy? Why ish Mo-mommy angwy?" she asked, tilting her head slightly in a cute manner. 
 
 
Taemin stared at his daughter for a second, and as if he thought of something he slightly smirk and did his mini evil laugh as he narrowed his eyes on SeoYoon. Oh no, evil Taeminnie has made an appearance. 
 
 
"I dunno princess-" he began as he eyed SeoYoon and noticed her flinch on saying the nickname. "-but I think Mommy is angry with daddy." he answered pouting at MiRee. 
 
 
"Wait, is SeoYonnie and Taemin fighting? Why are they even fighting?" Miku whispered as she stared at me for answers. 
 
 
I shrugged, "I dunno, that's what I'm curious about." I whispered back. 
 
 
Before Taemin can continue speaking, SeoYoon faced them. "I'm not angry with you okay? So stop making up things. MiRee would misunderstand." she scolded Taemin. 
 
 
Taemin then gave out a pout, "See princess? Mommy is angry with daddy."  
 
 
"Ya! Lee Taemin! Stop telling MiRee that!" SeoYoon yelled and softly hit him as Taemin just playfully smiled at her and continued pouting at MiRee.  
 
 
"See princess? Mommy hates Daddy." he pretended to sobbed, making SeoYoon roll her eyes at him. 
 
 
There was then a frown gently forming on MiRee's forehead as she stared from Taemin to SeoYoon.  
 
 
"I dow't wike Mommy and Daddy fiwhting." she told both her parents sternly, in her cute baby accent. 
 
 
"OMO, no MiRee. Mommy and Daddy aren't fighting." SeoYoon said shaking her head in disagreement, as she tried to make MiRee believe her but it was hard since Taemin keep on butting in saying that 'Mommy hates Daddy' and so on which was making SeoYoon irritated, even more. 
 
 
"Weally?" MiRee asked staring at her Umma, finally believing her. 
 
 
SeoYoon nodded, "Yes really." she said with a reassuring smile. 
 
 
"No princess don't belie- Ow!" Taemin squeak as he rubbed the side where SeoYoon pinched him, to make him shut up. 
 
 
"Then pwove to me, that bowt of yow awen't fiwhting." MiRee demanded.  
 
 
"How?" SeoYoon asked. 
 
 
MiRee then broke into a smile, "Bboe bboe!" she squealed. 
 
 
SeoYoon's eyes widen as she blushed, "What?!" she half-screamed in surprise. 
 
 
Taemin then patted MiRee on the head as he faced SeoYoon, "You heard her, bboe bboe!" he grinned at her. "Or does this mean we are really fighting?" he asked in mock horror. 
 
 
MiRee also pouted, "Why mommy? Are yow weally fiwhting with daddy?" she asked, tears threatening to fall. 
 
 
SeoYoon stared at MiRee in alarm, "Omo! Don't cry MiRee! Please Miree don't cry!" she said anxiety in her voice, as she narrowed her eyes on Taemin who was just chuckling under his breath, enjoying the situation he was making. 
 
 
"Ya! Lee Taemin why I outta-" but before she can start cursing him, MiRee's tears started to fall.  
 
 
"Wha! MiRee don't cry! Aish- fine!" SeoYoon said, and without any warning she gently grabbed Taemin's collar and gave him a soft peck on the lips, surprising not only Miku and I but also Taemin from the sudden kiss. 
 
 
SeoYoon then let go and faced MiRee, "See MiRee? Mommy and daddy are not fighting."  
 
 
MiRee's tears instantly stopped as she stared at both her parents eyes sparkling with admiration, as she nodded in reply; happy that her parents were not fighting anymore. Aigoo, it seems MiRee is a TaeYoon shipper here. I chuckled at the thought as I leaned back on my seat. 
 
 
It seems everyone were getting closer and started to act as a family. Then, there was Miku and I. She was smiling at the cute scene playing in front of us from the TaeYoon family meanwhile I was fighting for words. I was never really shy around girls, well maybe a little, but damn, why do I always get tongue-tied when I'm with her?  
 
 
I can't even think of an awesome conversation starter! I frowned, talking to someone is hard. Then I felt someone poking my chin, I looked down to find YooGeun grinning up at me. Aha! There's a topic we could talk about. Thank you YooGeunnie!  
 
 
With a goofy smile, I faced Miku, "Don't you think YooGeunnie's quite cute?"  
  
 
Her eyebrow slightly twitched after I asked and she looked at me as if she was about to laugh. I know that's a pretty lame question but still. . .the silence was killing me and it was the only decent one I could think of aside from 'Nice weather', so shut up. 
 
 
Miku spoke with a closed smile. "Yeah, he sure is." she nodded as she played with YooGeun. 
 
 
Then there was silence. . .more silence. . . 
 
 
Psh, so much for trying to start up a conversation. Yay for more awkward silence. . .not. 
 
 
And before I can die from suffocation of the awkward silence emitting between the two of us, the van came to a halt, as PD-nim then spoke. "We're here!" he announced, rushing all of us outside. 
 
 

 
- Normal P.O.V - 
 
 
Outside everyone was came face to face with a gorgeous house, as all of them were enchanted by it. 
 
 
housejpg.jpg
 
 
 
The PD grinned at them, "So what do you guy's think of the place you're gonna be staying until we finish filming Family 101?" he asked. 
 
 
Everyone's heads snapped to his direction and as always, it was KeyMi who reacted first. 
 
 
"OMO! This is the place were gonna be staying?!" Mika asked eyes sparkling. 
 
 
The PD nodded. 
 
 
"Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous!" Key gushed. "Don't you think Ayumi-ah?" he asked with a smile. 
 
 
Ayumi nodded, "Pretty!" 
 
 
"If you think the outside is breathtaking, you better check inside." the PD suggested. 
 
 
"Can we?" they all asked. 
 
 
He nodded, "Of course, this is gonna be your temporary home after all." he answered and with that everyone rushed inside to explore the house. Outside seemed like your typical ancient Korean house, but inside it looked modern with a western feel in it.
 
 
There was two floors with a total of five huge bedrooms and a bathroom for each family, along with one large living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a rooftop and a big playroom for the kids.  
 
 
When everyone was done with their exploring they were asked to head back to the living room by the PD. 
 
 
"So I guess everyone saw the house right?" he asked, as everyone nodded. He smiled, "Good, so here's the deal. You already know that you would be staying here until the entire filming duration for Family 101 right?"  
 
 
They nodded again. 
 
 
"So that means that you won't be going to your dorms but stay here." he explained as they nodded again. "While staying here, everyone is under surveillance. Meaning you are gonna be filmed 24-7 with the secret camera's we hid in the house." he smiled, this made all couple's stare at him in alarm. 
 
 
"Wa-wait just a bloody second, we're gonna be filmed 24-7?!" asked Chelsea in horror. 
 
 
The PD just nodded. 
 
 
"But what will we do when we want to take a bath?!" Miku asked. 
 
 
"Yea, don't tell us we're still gonna get filmed?!" SeoYoon said with a frown. 
 
 
"I want some little privacy at least!" Mika screamed. 
 
 
"And not to mention we are also gonna get filmed without any make-up!" JoonHee said in horror. 
 
 
The guys were just able to stare at the girls who were currently freaking out, as they all pulled their attention back to the PD when they heard him started to chuckle. 
 
 
"What's so darn funny?!" JoonHee demanded in irritation. Her career and image is on the line, and all the PD had to do was laugh? It made her blood boil along with the rest of her groupmates. 
 
 
"Okay, okay. Everyone calm down. Let me explain to you the basics," he said trying to calm the girls down. "So, everyone of you will be filmed 24-7 but we still do give you guys privacy by not placing a camera inside the bathroom's so all of you calm down." he said. 
 
 
All the girls breath a sigh of relief on hearing the good news, "So that's why, if we want to film you inside, the cameraman will either follow you around there." 
 
 
Everyone nodded, "By the way PD-nim, why is there a playground here? Is that for filming as well?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
 
"And why did I see some little beds and cribs in the room as well?" Onew raised a question. 
 
 
The PD smiled, "Well that's because, to make it seem like a real family show, the babies and kids would be staying here as well during the entire duration of the show!" he cheered. 
 
 
"WHAT?!" 
 
 
"Yes, which means you would be taking care of them 24-7!" he added with a smile. 
 
 
"But, wouldn't they miss their real parents?" Minho asked with a frown. 
 
 
Taemin nodded, "Yea PD-nim, their still kids after all, of course they would miss their real parents." 
 
 
He nodded his head, "I know, that's why when you guy's are off doing your other schedules their real parents would take care of them. But they would be living here with you."  
 
 
Key crossed his hands, "I dunno PD-nim, it's somehow too risky."  
 
 
The PD just shook his head at them, "Don't worry everyone, I already talked this out with each child's parents and they don't seem to mind at all as long as their sure the kids would be in safe hands." he assured them. 
 
 
Everyone shrugs, "Well, if you say so." they all reluctantly agreed but smiled at the same time, feeling excited with the whole experience. 
 
 
"So if everyone's settled, get some good nights rest. We would end filming for now, since it seems everyone's tired already." he laughed as he saw JunSu yawn. 
 
 
"Okay, good night then everyone. Have a good night's rest!" the PD said with a warm smile. 
 
 
"Okay, night PD-nim! And thanks for all the good work!" everyone said while bowing to everyone. 
 
 
 

 
 
KeyMi's Camera 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo," both Mika and Ayumi said as they then jumped on the bed together, both of them stretched their arms and legs wide on the queen-size bed like lazy bums. 
 
 
Key on the other hand stared at both girls while arching an eyebrow, "Ya! Before going to sleep, both of you take a bath now!" he ordered. 
 
 
Both pouted, "But we're tired~" they whined childishly. 
 
 
Key narrowed his eyes at them, "Song Mika, you are supposed to be a good example for our daughter!" he snapped. 
 
 
Mika rolled her eyes at her so-called diva husband, "Bummie chill, it won't kill us for skipping a bath for one night." 
 
 
Key gave her an incredulous look, "WON'T KILL?! WON'T KILL?! CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF?! I don't care if it won't kill you! All I want is for both of you to take a bath before going to sleep! Is that so much to ask?!" 
 
 
Ayumi by then had her hands covering her ears, "Aish, why is Key-appa so naggy?" she mumbled. 
 
 
"Woo Ayumi!" Key began, eyeing his daughter. 
 
 
But before Key can say any further Mika spoke, "Fine, fine. We're gonna take a bath." she said with a sigh, picking herself up from the comfortable bed. "Come now Ayumi, before your Appa starts screaming again." Mika said with a amused smirk as she carried Ayumi in her arms and ran towards the bathroom, locking it just in case Key goes inside to yell at them some more. 
 
 
 

 
 
MinKu's Camera 
 
 
 
 
 
There was silence. . . 
 
 
"So, uhm. Which side are you going to sleep? Right or left?" Minho asked as he pointed on the single queen-sized bed in front of them 
 
 
"Ah, uhm. I dunno, you?" Miku answered nervously. She didn't know that she would be sharing a bed with Minho. 
 
 
"I dunno either." he answered. 
 
 
And there was more silence. . . 
 
 
But before any one of them can talk, someone did. 
 
 
"Appa, Umma, YooGeunnie's sleepy." the little boy standing between them mumbled, already dozing off a little bit. 
 
 
On seeing their baby looking tired, Minho scooped him up, and laid him on their queen-size bed. Miku then without saying anything changed YooGeun's clothes into their sleeping wear that she saw in one of the drawers.  
 
 
Miku was just currently singing YooGeun a small lullaby since he requested one, as Minho just gently played with YooGeun's hair, as he hummed along to Miku's song. 
 
 
And with that, both Miku and Minho fell asleep on the same bed along with YooGeun in the middle, forgetting ealiers dilemma.
 
 
 

 
 
TaeYoon's Camera 
 
 
 
 
"Da-daddy, we-wead me a sto-stowy." MiRee requested, as she peered up over her blanket. 
 
 
Taemin yawned as he rubbed his eyes, "Omo, what story is it princess?" he asked with a sleepy smile. 
 
 
SeoYoon noticed this and went near them, "It's okay Taemin, I'll read MiRee the book. You can go to sleep first." she said with a smile. 
 
 
Taemin gave her a grateful smile, "Well princess, how about mommy reads you a book okay?" he said as MiRee nodded, "Okay, so good night." he said kissing MiRee on the forehead. "And thanks." he whispered on SeoYoon's ear giving her a peck on the cheek as well before climbing on their bed and instantly fell asleep. 
 
 
SeoYoon was just able to smile at the kiss and faced her daughter, "So, what story do you want Mommy to read?" she asked laying next to her as MiRee showed her a book. "Sleeping Beauty?" SeoYoon read, as she was just able to giggle on thinking how much Taemin looks like sleeping beauty, sleeping on their bed right now. 
 
 
 

 
 
JongHee's Camera 
 
 
 
 
Both father and son were currently inside their own little world of make-believe with monsters and knights, both of them were still hyper even though it was already passed JunSu's bed time.  
 
 
"Zooommm! Zooom!!! Okay Junnie we're gonna be flying back to the bedroom now!" Jonghyun said, as he piggybacked JunSu back to their room. 
 
 
JunSu nodded, "O-okay Appa!" he said holding tightly around his appa's neck, but not too tight. 
 
 
"Alright then, off we go!" Jonghyun chirped as he climbed up the staircase. 
 
 
"Fashtur! Fashtur! Zhoom! Appa! Fashtur!" JunSu cheered in his adorable baby accent. 
 
 
Jonghyun nodded, "Okay then, so hold on tight ranger." he said climbing two steps at a time. 
 
 
"Wha! There's a wall upfwunt! Beware!" JunSu screamed. 
 
 
"Don't worry ranger, appa will dodge it. So here we go, zooom!" Jonghyun answered turning around as they then came inside the bedroom. "Okay, we have arrive." Jonghyun announced in a robotic voice making JunSu cheer in excitement. 
 
 
"Wha! Appa! Look! Sea munshtur! Sea munshtur!" JunSu yelled pointing at JoonHee who just came outside the bathroom wrapped around a fluffy towel still dripping wet, as she stared at both of them with a raised eyebrow. 
 
 
"Omo! That's not a sea monster Junnie! That's JoonHee-zilla!" Jonghyun said in mocked horror. 
 
 
On hearing what Jonghyun said, JoonHee flashed him a angry glare, "What. Was. That. Kim. Jonghyun?!" she said through gritted teeth. 
 
 
"Appa! JoonHee-zilla ish mad! Wun!" JunSu yelled. 
 
 
Jonghyun nodded, "You're right ranger, we better run!" he yelled, as he ran around the room, trying to avoid from being caught by the infuriated JoonHee. 
 
 
 

 
 
OnSea's Camera 
 
 
 
 
Both were just busy doing their own little victory dance, why? It's because they got the oldest kid, who's responsible and that they strongly believe that he won't be too much of a handful like what the other members had to take care of. So yea, BOOYAH! 
 
 
"Noona? Ahjusshi? Why are you dancing like that?" 
 
 
Both stopped dancing and look down to where the voice came from to find JoonMi staring at both of them; raising an eyebrow. Obviously weirded out.
 
 
Chelsea and Onew then faked a cough and tried to compose themselves, just to find JoonMi still staring them with a weirded out expression. 
 
 
"By the way Joonie, why aren't you calling us Umma and Appa?" Chelsea asked, kneeling in front of JoonMi so that they would be able to stare at each other's eyes. 
 
 
"Yea, why are you calling me ahjusshi?!" Onew pouted. 
 
 
JoonMi shrugged, "It's because Chelsea-noona is my noona, while you are an ahjusshi." he explained. 
 
 
"Ya! I'm not that old! You can call me appa you know, or hyung." Onew pouted. 
 
 
Chelsea just laughed, "It's okay Onew, maybe little Joonie is just shy calling us Appa and Umma." she said with a sly smile, while Onew chuckled in agreement.
 
 
JoonMi on the other hand just stared blankly at them, "No, I just don't see you guy's mature enough to be called my mother and father." JoonMi answered in English walking off towards his bed, making Chelsea raised an eyebrow. 
 
 
"Wait, did he just said we're immature?" Onew asked with knitted eyebrows. 
 
 
Chelsea nodded, "It seems so." 
 
 
And with that, both Chelsea and Onew just realized that having the oldest kid was not the easiest task there is, especially if he's a smart 5 year old as well.
 
 
=============================================================
 
 
a/n: So yea, that's about it! xD
 
 
I'm sorry if that this chapter is mostly filled with TaeYoon love, but I just wanted to write about evil Taemin xD
 
 
So yea, maybe in the following chapters we would be writing more about the other couples as well. xD
 
 
So, comment please on your insights! :D