Mission #2!!! What's he doing?

SHINee Family 101

Hi!!!This is sparkleespirit!Just so you don't getconfused,when it's me,it will be green and when it is our beloved co-author it will be purple!Please enjoy this update!

Everyone ended up passing the first mission and moved to a bigger room for their second mission.

"PD-ssi, why did we have to move?" Miku asked innocently.

"You'll see after you read what's instored for the second mission." the PD answered simply.

"We wanna pick! We never get anything good! This might actually be fun!"complained KeyMi.

"Get the pink one!" Key ordered.

"No!I wanna get the yellow one!" Mika argued.

"Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow" "Pink" "Yellow"

"Pink pink pink pink PINK!!!!" yelled Key while grabbing the pink one and opening it.

Key read it aloud "You have picked the PINK card,duh obviously, so your second mission today will be:

You will pick a paper from the box.What box?Key said looking around,then he went back to reading.The names of lullabies and nursery songs will be on the paper.You will have to act it out or do something that will clue them to the title.this will be a team game so you must get 2 out of 3 guesses right.You can only guess and act ONCE!No phones or anything else that will help you cheat this time." INCASE ANYONE GOT CONFUSED,THE BOLD PARTS ARE WHAT KEY SAYS/DOES NOT WHAT HE IS READING!

"So who's going first?" PD asked

"I wanna go!" Taemin  shouted happily.

"Okay,the box is over on the little table by the camera." PD said.

Taemin went over and got a piece of paper from the box and showed the PD. Then he threw the paper away and walked infront of everyone and started acting.

He used his hand to show like a flashing and everyone knew what it was

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" Miku shouted.

"Correct but we forgot to tell you one thing..." PD began, as everyone pulled their attention to his direction.

"What?"

"After naming the song, you have to sing it okay?" PD said smiling.

Miku pouted cutely and said "Kay." Then she sang it and used her aegyo. It sounded like this, well this is how she sang it (click on it and she's singing it like a little girl for fun!)

At the end she did a cute pose (LOOK AT SEOHYUN)   the girls and Key started squeeling and saying things like "Ohmigosh! You were just like a little girl!" and "That was so cute!!" while going up to hug her.

Miku went up and took a piece of paper, she showed PD and walked up. She started using sign language to show the letters. "Oh! I know that one I know that one!" Key said.

"It's the ABC song!' he  sang(ignore the twinkle little star part). After he clapped and jumped for himself and got the paper. 

Key showed PD and laughed to himself. He did the hand gesture for appa for Three Bears song."WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?"Jonghyun said with Joon Hee laughing along.

"Is there a song about a pregnant person?" Seo Yoon asked.

As Onew threw his head back laughing. Chelsea, who was deepin thought, said "Oh wait isn't this the Three Bears song?" PD nodded.

Chelsea started singing (Click Me) 

"Looks like this was too easy for you guys.Well luckily for us,the next mission is pretty hard." PD said chuckling while the others were celebrating how easy this mission was. PD was thinking "I bet if they picked the yellow card they wouldn't be too happy."

PD opened the yellow card,it read on:

You will be switching couples. Depending on your place in the your band/group you will have to switch so you are with your counter part. Afterward, you must do something (singing etc) together and continue the season.

PD looked over and saw some of the girls being hugged by the guys.Then he saw Miku standing in one corner of the room and Minho in the other. He thought to himself "Why are they always so far away? They seem like they would be a cute couple but they almost never hangout together." as Miku walked towards the group of girls talking and squeeling while Minho walked towards the seperate group of boys that were laughing.

"TIME FOR THE THIRD MISSION!!!" PD shouted.

Sorry if this chapter is short!Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!Thankyou for reading!Hopefully I or no0nespeciaL_xD willupdate soon bye!