Final Mission: Fighting for the babies LOVE! [Part 1]

SHINee Family 101

 

[a/n: HELLO! It's me again! This may be a short chapter, but I hope you'll enjoy it! They would be presenting songs and the like, just click on the song title's in the author's note it will redirect you to a music video of the song if you don't know it or like to listen to the song while reading the part of their performance. xDDD]
 
==========================================================================
 
"Okay, who wants to go first?!" the PD asked.
 
And as usual, it was the KeyMi couple who step-out and was confident enough to go first.
 
"Alright! Let's give a round of applause to the KeyMi couple!" the PD said, as everyone clapped their hands.
 
The lights were then dimmed down, to give the place a mysterious effect but not so dark, that would frightened the babies who hates the darkness. As the spotlight was focused in the middle of the room where KeyMi stood. They were wearing shiny clothes, in shiny silver and glossy black and a pair of cool sunglasses. As Mika's back was facing away from the camera. While Key was facing them, but had his head low.
 
"Okay, lets give our hands to the KeyMi couple!" the PD said again, as everyone clapped their hands.
 
"I wonder what they would be performing." SeoYoon whispered.
 
"I don't know, but if I know Key-hyung. It would be something over the top." Taemin answered.
 
Then the music began to play.
 
[a/n: They would be singing && performing the song by Baek Ji Young 'My Ear's Candy' ft. Taecyeon from 2pm.]
 
La la lala lalalala lalala lalala
La la lala lalalala lalala lalala
 
"Wait, don't tell me." but before Jonghyun can finish what he was about to say, Mika slightly pushed Key away from her as she walked away from him as Key sang and went after her in a y taunting way as if seducing her.
 
[a/n: Key's lines would be in blue, while Mika's would be in pink. Alright?]
 
Niga wonhaneun geu mari mwoya
Naege malhaebwa
 
Key then smirked at her, as he winked. Mika smirked back as she sang aggressively towards him, making Key back off.
 
Niga museun mareul haejundedo
Naneun naraga
 
Mika gave him a sultry smile, as she flip her hair at him after singing her lines. But Key just grinned, as he sang and circled her as if checking her out as he hold her hand.
 
Jeil dalkomhan geu mareul
Wonhandamyeon nareul bwa
 
Mika shook his hand away from her, as she moved forward facing the camera's.
 
Bukkeureopjiman geu mareul wonhae
Neodo aljanha
 
Key then went after her, as he sang his lines. As Mika would stare at him with a playful smile as she sang as second voice.
 
Saranghae [saranghae]
I love you [I love you]
Eotteon mareul wonhaedo
Da ni gwitgae haejulkke
 
Mika sang as Key sang as an echo as both of them moved towards each other. But then Mika decided to play hard to get yet again, as she pushed away from him. As Key slighty pouted.
 
Wo ai ni [wo ai ni]
Te quiero [Te quiero]
Neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga anha 
 
Mika sang the last line in full vocals. As Key and her started to dance slightly in a y yet decent way.
 
Nae gwie candy
Kkulcheoreom dalkomhae ni
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nogyeojwo
 
Key sang the last line as he hold Mika's hand, preventing her to escape from him any further. As Mika slightly pouted but grinned as she sang her lines.
 
Nae gwie candy
Kkulcheoreom dalkomhae ni
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nogyeojwo
 
La la lala lalalala lalala lalala
La la lala lalalala lalala lalala
 
Mika sang the lines, as Key inch his way towards Mika's face was about to land her a kiss on the lips, that made everyone hold their breaths. But then he then faced the camera then stuck out his tongue at the viewers. And with that both Mika and Key bowed down and went back to their places as everyone clapped their hands.
 
"Woah, as expected by the KeyMi couple." the PD said, as he clapped his hands. "So, what did you think kids? Was their performance wonderful?" he asked, facing the babies who had mixed expressions.
 
"Neh!" yelled Ayumi clapping her hands, as she grinned.
 
The PD chuckled, "Well, at least your certain that somebody likes your performance." he joked earning laughs as Key and Mika pouted.
 
"What's wrong with our performance?" Mika asked pouting.
 
Key nodded, "Yea, it was perfect!"
 
"For adults yes, but for kids? I don't think so." Minho said, as the rest nodded letting KeyMi frowned.
 
"Okay, so next couple! Let's give a round of applause to the JongHee couple!" PD announced, as Jonghyun and JoonHee stepped forward.
 
Jonghyun was carrying a guitar, as JoonHee got some a stool as she helped the staff member's prepare. When everything was settled, Jonghyun was sitting on his stool with a guitar on his hands with a mic near it, as JoonHee stood next to him holding the mic on the mic stand.
 
"Ohh, both are you gonna be doing a duet then?" the PD asked, as both nodded,
 
"Omo! So JoonHee won't be rapping today then?" Onew asked.
 
JoonHee nodded, "Yup, and be amaze!" she said, confidently as Jonghyun just grinned.
 
"I never knew, Jonghyun can play the guitar though." Chelsea said.
 
"Well, be amaze!" he said what JoonHee just said a couple of seconds earlier causing laughter.
 
"Anyway, give them a round of applause then!" the PD said, as everyone clapped their hands.
 
Jonghyun then started strumming the guitar, as he started to sing in English. His sweet voice, entrancing everyone with him. 
 
[a/n: They are singing Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. Blue ones are Jjong's, while the Pink ones are JoonHee's. And Red ones are being sang by both of them.]
 
Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
 
Even though there was a little accent in Jonghyun's words he was able to pull it off beautifully. And now it was JoonHee's turn to sing her lines. She seemed nervous since she usually rap's rather than sing, but when Jonghyun gave her an encouraging wink, it took all her nervousness away.
 
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
 
JoonHee grinned at Jonghyun, as Jonghyun grinned back. As he continued to strum and both sang together.
 
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh
 
Both smiled at each other, as both continued to sing together. 
 
They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
 
Both voices harmonizing perfectly with each other. Making the listeners admire both of them. That both were able to come up with such a great arrangement on the song and able to practice it perfectly, in such a short while.
 
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
 
Even though not everyone can understand what they were singing about, the feeling in their song was there. As the song came to its end everyone clapped their hands. Admiring the two with their great performance.
 
"What a superb performance!" the PD said in his booming voice, as the others cheered.
 
"Omo! You were great JoonHee!" SeoYoon said, grinning.
 
"You have such a beautiful voice." Miku said with a smile.
 
"Yea, why were you hiding it?! You can so sing!" Mika said.
 
"I was totally blown away!" Chelsea said beaming.
 
"Just amazing guys!" Onew cheered.
 
"I greatly respect you now, hyung." Taemin grinned.
 
"So, did you kids enjoy the song?" the Pd asked the children.
 
"Neh!" almost everyone yelled.
 
"Encore! Encore! Encore!" Ayumi cheered in an English accent, as she clapped her hands together as the others tried to follow what she was saying but can't really pronounce the words properly.
 
"Omo, I think we just stole your only fan Key." Jonghyun said grinning.
 
"Ya, Ayumi-ah~ Who's performance was better? Ours?" he asked pointing at him and Mika, who stared at Ayumi with a perfect pout and puppy-dog eyes, "-or theirs?" he said pointing at the JongHee couple who was grinning at her.
 
Ayumi stared at both couples for a second then just grinned up at them when she said, "I'm not telling~" earning her more pouts from KeyMi.
 
Minho chuckled, "I like this kid. She know's variety."
 
"In such a young age too." JoonHee said smiling.
 
====================♥========================
`end of chapter~
 
[a/n: Okay first off, I am greatly sorry for the short chapter and for stopping it in a cliff-hanger >.< And the next chapter would be perhaps be posted on Saturday since even how much of a lazy bum I am, I still have to study for my exams. >.< So hope to see you when I see you. And don't forget! Comment is LOVE~ xDDD]