Chapter 9 - Another First Kiss

Unearth

Nichkhun’s POV

 

“Whoa Woo!” his hands were rapidly going through my belt and zipper, ripping through them like a hungry kid after a bag of potato chips. I started to get nervous. I’ve never had a guy… me before. What if I’m not up to Wooyoung’s standards, what if I’m not big enough… Still having Wooyoung’s hand around my… lower region felt really amazing. He hadn’t reached bare contact and I was already getting hard.

He slid down my jeans leaving me standing in front of him in only my boxers. He stared right in between my legs.

“Hm?”

He looked up at me from the edge of the bed with big eyes “I’m excited” he his evilly.

Wow… this is not what I expected.

Instantly he pulled down my boxers and I felt really awkward. I was standing in front of my new boyfriend. … this is all so new. Wooyoung took me in his mouth… This however did not feel new. In fact it felt better than ever before. I couldn’t help it as my body took over and started to . Wooyoung started to match my pace as I could feel his tongue swirling around my shaft, man he was good.

“Woo…” I moaned in ecstasy.

Wooyoung stopped for a second and grinned, “I’m good right?”

I laughed, “Don’t stop babe”.

I was a little shocked. I didn’t think Wooyoung would be so… forward in the bedroom. We were gonna have some fun now that we’re dating. I grinned

 

 

Though the night didn’t go over well for Junho, the other five boys enjoyed their night. The double date was somewhat of a success while Nichkhun and Wooyoung… well needless to say they were enjoying themselves.

Junsu headed home perplexed about his feelings for Junho. His mind a maze, looking for the exit; looking for the right answer. Junho needed his own time to think while Taecyeon took Chansung home.

 

 

Chansung’s POV

 

Taecyeon and I were sitting on the couch, I looked at the clock: 1:23am. Sleep was taking over my body as I yawned.

“Tired?” Taecyeon turned to me and asked.

I nodded, I was extremely exhausted.

“Araso, I’ll leave in a few minutes”

 Leave?! I didn’t want hyung to leave. I didn’t want to be left alone in the apartment, Junho wasn’t home yet. Not only that but I wanted Taecyeon to… stay. I blushed at the thought.

“H-hyung?” I asked timidly.

“Ne?”

Here it goes…

“C-can y-you st-stay w-with me? I’m scared, J-Junho isn’t back yet” I started to play with my fingers out of nervousness.

“You’re scared?”

“N-ne”

I heard him grin, “Well don’t worry hyung is here”

I smiled and instantly attached to him, “gomawoyo!”

He chuckled, “come on let’s get ready for bed.”

One thing led to another and before you knew it, it was time to get into bed.

I stood by the edge of the bed anxious to get in. I looked at Taecyeon who took off his shirt. Oh… my… god. His muscles. I could feel my eyes bulging out of my head. Look at his abs, perfectly sculpted; now I understand the term chocolate abs. He is so strong… he’s so y.

“Uh… Chansung? Does this make you feel uncomfortable?” Taecyeon asked.

Uncomfortable wasn’t the right word, I was just extremely nervous.

“N-no hy-hyung…”

“Sure?”

“N-ne”

Taecyeon got into bed and put his hands behind his neck, revealing every muscle to his perfect chest and arms. I crawled in the bed next to him, shaking the whole way. I wasn’t nearly as good looking as him.

He scooted right up next to me, our thighs were touching.

“Hey…” his low voice put me in a trance.

“H-h-hi”

We stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like a century. His eyes were a beautiful almost black color. He grabbed my chin… Oh god! I’m scared. Is this really happeneing?!

What seemed like a reflex, my eyes closed, and all my trust had faded into Taecyeon. I could feel his warm breath getting closer and closer to my lips. And there it was; we kissed. His lips were so warm and comforting, yet rough. He kissed me gently with his hand still on my chin and then slowly moved away. I kept my eyes closed, making him chuckle.

“You can open your eyes now.” He said taking hold of my hand.

So many emotions ran through my body at that point. The kiss was perfect, he was perfect, we were perfect.

“H-hyung I-”

“CHAAANNNSSUUUUUNG_AH!!!!!”

I jumped from startle from the loud voice. It was Junho’s brash voice booming from the front door. Taecyeon and I ran to the door just in time to watch Junho stumbling in. Taecyeon caught Junho before he hit the floor.

“Oh hellerr Taec” he slurred. He’s… drunk?

Junho looked at Taecyeon’s chest and put both hand on his huge pecs, “Taec you have nice ies”

Taecyeon roared, “You’re wasted Junho hyung!”

“Chansung, my brother, you looook soooo…. Pretty! I’m happy Taecyeon’s here tooo pro-tectt you” Junho held the wall support.

I honestly didn’t know what to do. I’ve never seen Junho get this drunk before… honestly… I was a little scared. I was so thankful Taecyeon was there.

Taecyeon wrapped his arm around Junho, “okay let’s get you’re a to bed”

“Taec you’re a good guy you know that?” Junho laughed.

I followed them into the bedroom, where Taecyeon laid my brother down on his bed. It was silent for a minute when Junho started to… was he crying?

“Why doessn’t he like me?” Junho sniffled.

I’ve never heard Junho cry before; he always put on such a strong protective front for me.

“Junsu?” Taecyeon and I asked in unison. We both looked at each other.

“Ne… he drives me in crazy! Why doesn’t he like me!!!”

“Hyung, I told you you’re too much! I had to stop you from basically shoving your tongue down his throat!” I shivered at the thought making Taecyeon chuckle.

“Junho… don’t take it personally. You should know by now that Junsu is very… what’s the right word? He’s very proud and a diva” Taecyeon laughed even more.

“H-he’s just so in y!”

“Junho hyung!” I whined. I didn’t want to hear him talk like that.

“Mianhae… I ju-ust really like hiiim. I thought he liked me, but n-noooo, not anymore” Junho hiccupped.

“Junho just get some sleep” Taecyeon rolled his eyes. It made me giggle.

“Araso… BUT!!! Taec! TAEC!”

“What Junho stop screaming I’m right here”

“Take caaare of my Chaniewanniesung, please I-I kinda can’t”

“Araso” Taecyeon smiled which made me blushed.

Junho’s head hit the pillow and instantly he started to snore.

“Well, let’s hit the hay? You’ve been tired for a while now.” Taecyeon grabbed my hand.

I nodded, I blushed remembering the kiss that just took place as we got into bed. I felt a little more confident this time as I scooted into him to be cuddled… in his arms. I have never felt more protected in my life. I felt so warm, so happy. My fears and issues slowly melted away as Taecyeon, and I fell asleep. I could stay in this same position for hours and not move a finger. It was pure… ignorant… bliss.