Chapter 10 - Perfect For One Another

Unearth

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

Chansung, Chansung, Chansung! That was the only thing on my mind; I dreamt of Chansung. I dreamt of kissing Chansung, holding Chansung, loving Chansung, and with Chansung. I held him tighter in the bed; I couldn’t get enough of him. Ever since I kissed him I wanted more. I swore I didn’t get enough sleep that night because of my anxiety of Chansung. When he finally woke up, he opened those beautiful big eyes and I kissed him.

“Hyunggggg” he whined while wiping his eyes. God damn he was cute. I just wanted to be with him all day, but to my dismay we had school. school.

I rolled over and saw Junho passed out on the bed next to Chansungs and laughed to myself. Drunk mess, him and Junsu would be perfect.

Chansung poked my shoulder.

“Wae?”

His eyes were large as his hand was moving towards my body, “What’s wrong?”

He kept quiet as his hand made contact with my body; the slightest touch of skin. His hand slowly glided over my bare chest with the most delicate of touches. Damn it felt good. He brushed over my s.

“Chansung-ah” I breathed. He smiled yet blushed knowing I liked it. God I know I keep saying it but damn he’s cute.

He continued to run his gently fingers across my body as I drifted off back into dream land.

“Hyung! HYUNG!” Chansung was in my face, “We have to go to school! You fell asleep!”

I opened my eyes. “” I didn’t hate school I just didn’t want to go. But at this point I almost did hate school for ruining my time with Chansung

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Wooyoung told me this morning that I had to apologize to Chansung. I didn’t even know what to say to him ‘Hey sorry I couldn’t deal with the fact that I’m gay so I beat you up?’ what a stupid excuse. I sighed this was gonna be difficult, but Wooyoung was right I had to do it. I didn’t even know where to find him or where to start. I started in the hallways, then outside, then the cafeteria. Hell, the days when I used to beat him up he was easy to find, but now that I wanted to apologize, he was nowhere to be found. That’s when I stopped mid thought. There he was with his boyfriend in the middle of the 3rd floor hallway.

“Chansung!”

He turned around, pure terror in his eyes. that made me feel bad.

“Get the out of here before I kick your ” the giant went into to protection mode blocking me from Chansung, guarding his precious gem.

“Whoa big guy, I have different intentions this time”

The two looked at each other in confusion. this was hard.

I looked at Chansung in his eyes, his fear still abundant, “Chansung-ah… I-I-I’m sorry. I know that doesn’t make up for anything, but I wanted to let you know I really am sorry.”

Chansung just stared at me with big dough eyes.

“Are we supposed to believe that?” the giant said.

“I… Ne…” I sighed; I’ve been a horrible person.

Chansung walked up to me.

“Chansung?” his boyfriend questioned.

Chansung embraced me in a hug.

“Chansung!” his boyfriend walked up to him.

I wrapped my arms around Chansung, “Mianhae”

“How can you forgive him like that, Chansung get off him!”

He pulled his boyfriend off me.

“HYUNG!” Chansung screamed, “Stop!” The giant looked extremely confused.

“It’s okay Nichkhun” Chansung grappled to me again… Did he know… that I was gay? Did he feel bad for me?

“D-do y-you k-know?” I whispered.

I felt him nod against my shoulder; my gut twirled, “H-how?”

He pulled away from the hug, “I saw you with that boy this morning. I’ve never seen you so happy. I just… knew.”

I nodded. did everyone know?!

“By the way this is my…” Chansung stopped.

“Boyfriend, Taecyeon” Taecyeon finished his sentence making Chansung blush.

“You two have met on… several occasions” Chansung finished.

I bowed a 90 degree bow to him, “I’m sorry Taecyeon-ssi”

“What makes you think I’ll forgive you? You tortured Chansung and laughed in face for it. How the am I supposed to forgive you” he spit. His words stung like steel on fire. He was right… how did I except forgiveness in a situation like this.

“Hyung don’t be such a meanie, you don’t understand!” Chansung stomped his foot on the ground.

He stayed quiet. Obviously he didn’t want to upset Chansung. I was actually surprised how forgiving Chansung was; I made his life a living hell…

“Hyung?” 

Was Chansung referring to me as hyung?

“Don’t call him that” Taecyeon spat out.

Chansung stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend.

“Hyung I want to meet him!” he continued

“Who?”

“The boy you were with!”

He was referring to Wooyoung.

“Ah… A-araso”

“Wahhh!” Chansung clapped his hands, “bring him to the cafeteria at lunch!” He grabbed Taecyeon’s hand and skipped off.

What- what just happened?

 

Junsu’s POV

 

I remembered the way to Chansung’s house from when Taecyeon took me there last. I went up to his apartment and knocked on the door, I was running on pure adrenaline. I have never wanted something more in my life. I felt my heart beat in the back of my throat.

*thump thump thump*

“Hello-” Junho opened the door and stopped mid-sentence. I took a second to examine him; he looked like with black bags under his eyes, slouched over, skin pale.

Yet I didn’t care; I pushed him against the wall enjoying every second of feeling his chest, “Kiss me now Junho”

“J-J-Junsu?”

“Do it!” I commanded.

Instantly his lips attached to mine, and he swung hard me against the wall.

I chuckled, “Eager are we?” starting to feel his body.

He stopped suddenly, his face looking sick…

“Junho?... Wh-whats wrong? Junho?!”  Worry filled my voice as I held him in support.

“I-I’m hung-over. I feel nauseous”

I rolled my eyes. Here I am trying to be y and he’s about to puke, “Aish pabo” I took his hand and led him to the couch to sit down.

“Gomawo” he said coughing.

He really did look horrible; guilt easily moved its way into my head.

 “Poor Junho…” I started to rub his arm in comfort. God damnit Junsu you look like a cheap , stop! Taking my own advice I stopped.

“Don’t stop it makes me feel better” Junho grinned.

“ bastard”

Junho grinned even more.

“You know what else makes me feel better?”

“What?”

“If you rub my ”

“JUNHO!!!” I smacked his shoulder resulting in him laughing.

Aish what am I getting myself into!?

 

 

Later, around lunch

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“and now he wants to meet you right now in the cafeteria…” Nichkhun was just finishing telling me the story from this morning.

“Okay let’s go then!”

“But…”

“But what?”
“His boyfriend hates me”

“Well of course he hates you” Wow Wooyoung that was a little blunt. Nichkhun frowned.

“Khunnie! Let’s go” I used my aegyo trying to recover from my last statement.

“Aish… fine!”

We made our way to the cafeteria, making good conversation on the walk there. I was really proud of Nichkhun for apologizing. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but once he got over this he could start making more positive steps to being himself.

We entered the cafeteria doors.

“Hyung!”

 A tall cute younger boy stood up frantically waving his hands, he was right next to… wow well he was hot. Not my type but the older giant next to him was definitely a hunk. No wonder Nichkhun had issues with him. I chuckled to myself. Nichkhun and I walked over to the boys.

“Hi!” Chansung stood in front of me, “I’m Chansung” he bowed a full bow, “this is my…

“Boyfriend, Taecyeon” the older guy said making Chansung smile and blush.

“y-yeah what he said” he giggled.

This kid is cute. Taecyeon waved to me with a genuine smile.

I bowed back a full bow, “I’m Wooyoung. It’s a pleasure to meet you both”

Almost instantly Chansung took me into a bone crushing hug, “ThankyousomuchforhelpingNichkhunhyung”

I laughed and looked towards to Nichkhun who had this perplexed look in his face.

“Wow Wooyoung, you’re pretty!”Chansung sang.

I laughed even more, “I’m a boy don’t you mean handsome?”

“No pretty!” he smiled, which made Nichkhun smile too.

“Wooyoung sit and eat lunch with us.” Taecyeon suggested.

“I’d love to, but my boyfriend is going to have to join us” I joked.

“Yah!” Nichkhun chimed in.

Chansung gave Taecyeon puppy eyes.

“Aish… Okay fine he can eat with us too”

This was actually going surprisingly well… a little too well.

“Wooyoung-ah! What are you eating for lunch?!” Chansung seemed like he was just trying to make conversation.

“Well I-”

“Nichkhun!” two greasy looking boys came up to our table, “what the are you doing man?!”

“Wh-what do you m-mean?” it seemed like Nichkhun knew exactly what they meant.

“Last week we were beating these fags up and now your eatin lunch with them? What the man?! What your in gay too now?”

Nichkhun was at a loss for words. I felt his pain, it felt like a large stake stabbing into a vampire’s heart. I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was fine. I could tell he was starting to panic. He wasn’t ready for this kind of outing.

“Get the out of here before I snap your necks in half” Taecyeon stood up cracking his knuckles. His deep voice sounded like it emanated from the firey pits of hell. Damn... he even made me scared.

“I-I… Nichkhun! Man help us out!” The boys started to quiver. These guys were nothing but a bunch of slime.

Nichkhun started at the table emotionless.

“LEAVE” Taecyeon put it simply, voice still satanic.

The two boys started to stutter nonsense and slowly started to back up, “Khun we won’t forget this! !” they ran off, of course scared for their lives, thanks to Taecyeon.

I sighed from the relief of the stress vanishing. That’s when I looked at Nichkhun who was still staring at the table emotionless.

“Khun… it’s okay…” I touched his shoulder.

“No, it’s not Woo. They’ll tell everyone about me… that I’m a… ” he hit the table in frustration.

“Nobody cares anymore Khun! Only people like that do, and they are not even worth your time. Think of how happy you are when it’s just me and you! Don’t let them ruin that!”

Nichkhun shifted his focus to me, and I smiled at him, “Please. If you can’t do it for yourself. Do it for me… please!”

Nickhun nodded, I felt instant relief again.

“Gomawo” I patted his thigh under the table.

Things were silent for a while. Not an awkward silence, just a silence.

“Hy-hyung?” Chansung tried to get Taecyeon’s attention.

“What?”

“Y-you’re scary when you’re mad”

I laughed, “I agree”

He scratched the back of his head, “Mianhae… I didn’t mean to scare you yeobo”

Chansung smiled and grabbed Taecyeon’s arm, “It’s okay you make me feel safe, I used to never feel that”

“Well don’t worry about that anymore, I will always be here for you, whenever you need me”

God damn they were a cute couple, dare I say perfect for each other.