final notes

How to Save a Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-How to Save a Life-

Author's Note

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huhuhu! I wanted to cry because I was finally able to finish how to save a life!! Yehey!! So anyways. The main idea for this was on how a childish will love someone who was beyond broken… well. I’ll be honest when I started writing this I was aiming to win because this is an entry for a writing contest, but after finishing chapter three I started writing this not caring whether I win or not. I am writing this because I wanted to! Because I wanted to share it to you, I wanted to share the story of Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park of this fic. Hehe.

 

I don’t know if I was able to really give justice to the title well I tried. Dara got two life savers here, one is Seunghyun and the other is Jiyong. Lol. Should I explain this? LMAO.

 

Thank you so much to everyone, to my readers! Thank you! Thank you for the comments! Thank you for the love! Thank you for the tweets! Thank you for everything! Thank you so much!!

 

To everyone at the Sky is the Limit Contest thank you for the challenge! I enjoyed it a lot! I hope I could be part of more challenges! Hehe good luck to all of the contestants.

 

How to Save a Life has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter