epilogue

How to Save a Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-How to Save a Life-

Epilogue

 

 

 

There were two children born on different places, on different time. They both existed in this world not knowing each other, but they were bound with a thin red invisible string. It was tied on their fingers extending through time and space unknowingly connecting both.

 

He stirred from his sleep as he brought his arm covering his eyes from the leaking sunlight. He then pushed himself to seat scratching his head. ‘Famous Architect and painting genius Choi Seunghyun fiancée, Sandara Park was caught in an acci―,’ he pressed the remote of the television as he stood up. He then lazily walked his way to the kitchen. He pulled out a yawn.

 

How long has he been lying on the floor? Maybe it was long enough since he can feel the aching complains of his body. He shook his head, as he stared blankly in the air. He heaved a sigh as he grabbed one white mug. He poured hot water on his mug and fetched for the jar of chocolate powder. He then put three spoonfuls on it adding half spoon of sugar as he stirred it.

 

 

There was so much time between them, years even; while he was learning his first few steps, she was already walking her way to school. While he was playing like all other children of his age, she was starting to get conscious of how she looked as she started falling in love. While he went home late because of a tiring basketball game with his friend, she went home late from a date with her guy.

 

 

He can hear the calm silence all over the place blending with the chirping sound of the birds outside and the passing cars. He then leaned both of his arms on the sink with his eyes shutting close. A smile curved on his lips as he felt pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He then gently turned around as he wrapped her in his arms. He then leaned down claiming her lips as she accepted his mind-numbing morning kiss. ‘Morning,’ he whispered his warm breath brushing on her wet lips. She smiled.

 

‘Good morning,’ she answered back as she snuggled more to him with him kissing her hair. ‘I made you your hot chocolate,’ he whispered. ‘Really? Thank you,’ she whispered giving him a quick peck on his lips as she grabbed the hot chocolate walking her way to the living room as she started fixing the scattered papers on the floor.

 

 

They both stare at the same sky, breath the same air and admire the same stars yet they never knew each other. There were moments in which their paths almost crossed but it was as if they were walking in the same direction, both only looking ahead, impatient about the future. They were walking side by side and their paths, it was as if it will never meet yet destiny got its own way. But then it did.

 

 

Jiyong followed her. ‘You’re still on the news,’ he pouted as Dara let out a chuckle. ‘Let them be, I told them already that it was just a minor accident,’ she chuckled. ‘They are making a big buzz about it since your car was a wreck,’ Jiyong answered as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Dara rolled her eyes as she gently faced him clinging her arms around his neck as she locked her lips with his. Dara then pulled away from him as Jiyong tightly held her pressing her more to him as he slid his tongue inside her drowning her into another passionate kiss.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter