32-Memorable Day

Storage Units

2 Months Later

No one's POV-

 

2NE1 and Big Bang was still in Japan, looking around the country for wielding camps. So far, they've found two more, which they'll be heading to after this current camp with Cross Gene and several other male groups... Unfortunately, for Big Bang, the four girls were dropping jaws and widening eyes in the couple months they've been here. Which made everything for the five males much more difficult. Er-actually...four, Seungri was always out looking for female Japanese wielders at clubs and on the streets, just so he can 'help' them. Though luck must've been on his side, one month ago, he found a lone girl in an alley, beaten and unconscious. He noticed a flickering honeydew aura around her and immediately took her to the camp. The next day, they all found out her name was Anna Kubo.

She was young and just recently was experiencing the wielder vibe. Anna was only on a walk when her power began to flicker, but she hadn't noticed quick enough to hide. Surprised citizens thought she was some sort of evil spirit or witch and beat her until they thought she was dead. 

Seungri-being the one who brought her to the camp-was the one she felt closest with, and trusted him the most. Which also brought Seungri's casanova ways to disappear, as he kept staying with Anna more. Often teased by s and 2NE1, the male Makane finally decided to ask out the Japanese wielder. She agreed with confidence.

The other Big Bang members moved their teasing to the only couple left-Daesung and Minji. They'd often tell them how cute they'd look together and that their 'brother-sister' relationship was getting a bit more intimate. But neither of them made the first move. That is, until they want on a walk together and came back holding hands... They were interigated by their members, but both kept their mouth shut. Whatever-at least everyone was finally together.

 

 

Jiyong's POV-

I giggled to myself and climbed into bed, "Daesung...you're dating Minji."

The smiling Angel turned towards me and smiled nervously, "Hyung, that happened a few days ago." I laughed and moved on my side, resting my head on my palm.

"I know. I just can't believe you waited so long."

TOP opened his mouth in a smirk, "What about you Ji?! You had feelings for Chae from the beginning and it took you sooo long to tell her that," he gestured to himself, Taeyang and Daesung, "we all figured it out eventually, but even Taeyang and I told Bom and Dara faster than you told Chaerin. And Seungri-"

I held up my arm, "Yes! YES! I know, I know...I was slow. But I did it, and I love her with all my heart." I smiled and plopped back down on my bed, staring at the ceiling of the cabin. 

"Why are you so smiley?" Taeyang's Mohawk peeked from the side of my bed, his eyes showing next and his eyebrows wiggling. I shoved him back and he chuckled. 

"I...have a plan." That shut them right up.

"What plan?" Seungri climbed beside me, though I shoved him away. Luckily he saved himself before he slammed to the ground. "Jeez Hyung. Pushy pushy." He scoffed and stood.

"Seriously though, Ji, you're making me nervous." TOP said, a poker face on and his arms shaking.

I smirked, "Don't worry. It'll be fine. Now go to sleep. I'm tired." With my back towards them, I fiddled with the only thing that should keep me up at night. The only thing on my mind right now, with butterflies in my stomach just at the sight of the small box... 

 

I woke up refreshed, feeling so amazing today-for reasons only I would know. I jumped out of bed and stumbled with my jeans as I pulled them on and hurried out the door, jogging towards 2NE1's cabin. The grassy field gave me a clear view of the wooden cabin I was heading to, not to mention Seungri and Anna holding hands behind it. Aww...Cute. I smirked and chuckled to myself as I stepped onto the planks leading up to the cabin. I knocked, hearing a muffled, "Who is it?" I think that was Dara.

"Jiyong!" I called.

Bom called out, "Come in Ji! It's open!" I pushed the door open and smiled at the four girls, laying in their beds-their cabin surprisingly clean. HunChae must've cleaned up recently. Bom sat up and brushed her hair to the side, "What's up? Today is a lazy day, we dont' have to train."

"I know." I nodded, "Where's Chaerin?"

Minji pointed to the door across from the front one, "Bathroom, she'll be out soon. So you guys can make out."

"Oh Minji, you read minds too?" I grinned cheekily as she threw a pillow at my face. I swiped my hand to the right before it even came in contact with me and it hit Dara's bed. "Weak."

"I didn't want Chae-unnie to kill me if I hurt you." The Makane scoffed.

The door swung open and Chaerin walked out-looking beautiful as usual. Her hair fell in shiny waves, the heavy eye makeup was fresh and crisp, her striped t-shirt and jeans hugged her body perfectly-overall, she was breathtaking like always. She looked up and smiled at my presence, walking up to hug and give a peck on my lips. Though I wrapped my arms around her and deepened it. She squealed and pulled back, giggling, "What's that for?"

I sighed, "I just love you so much." I whispered, touching her cheeks.

She blushed, "I love you too Oppa."

"AWWW!" I chuckled at the other girls' reaction and opinions. Bom called out, "Alright, so when are you going to leave and make out?"

I grabbed Chaerin's hand and called out, "NOW!"

"Wha-? Kwon Jiyong, I was joking!" I heard the eldest run but I shut the door and teleported Chaerin and I away from the cabins. When we materialized again, the blonde beside me was giggling and leaned against me. 

I wrapped an arm around her slim waist as we took in the view from the top of a tree. Why was it that the most memorable memories with Chae were somtimes high up in a tree? Maybe it's just the relaxing feeling. I kissed her head and smiled, "Chae?"

"De Oppa?"

"Do you love me?"

She looked at me like I was crazy, "What kind of a question is that? Of course I love you!"

I smiled slightly, "Can you tell me why you love me? I've caused so much pain to you...I'm still surprised you forgave me."

She took in a deep breath and gently kissed my lips, my toes curled in my shoes on instinct, and unravelled when she pulled back, "I love you because you make me feel special. Everytime we're near each other or we hug, my heart beats faster and my voice is gone for a moment. Everytime we kiss, I curl in my toes, time seems slower, and I wish that it would never end. I love you because you make me a different person," she held up her hand, the strawberry cream ring glistening in the dim sun, "this ring, is our bond. And I love you for giving it to me." She gazed into my eyes before saying, "Now tell me why you love me."

I chuckled, "I love you because you're beautiful, inside and out, because the feeling of you gone or not by my side makes me feel lonely and empty. When you're with me, I'm so optimistic, even I sometimes get annoyed," she giggled, "I just have to kiss you or I'd be sad for the rest of the day. You fit so perfectly in my arms and on my lips, I wonder if the gods planned for us to meet. It's not a secret that I love you. But I want you to know...my love for you is incredible, I can never get another girl like you HunChae." I took a deep breath and looked her straight in the eyes, "I...want to spend the rest of my life with you." My hands crept to my pockets as opened in a silent gasp. I grasped the small box and pulled it out, "When I said I can't live without you, I meant it. Let this new ring, be the bond of our undying love for each other Chae." I opened it and leaned closer, "Will you marry me?"

 

 

 

I experienced the most toe curling, heart beating, time stopping kiss in my life, along with the one word I loved to hear from her: "Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: There's your big surprise ;) WHOOOO~ Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3