4-We're Getting There

Storage Units

Jiyong's POV-

God the guys are quiet, it's starting to really freak me out. I wonder what's going on in the girl's car...is Chaerin getting the same treatment? Or since they're all pros, they probably are arguing about it...whatever happened. The silence is starting to kill me, it's so unatural I'm dying of boredom. "So.." I heard Taeyang mumble awkwardly, twiddling his thumbs.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL BEING SO QUIET?! IT'S KILLING ME!"

"Ah..Jiyong, we'll tell you when we get back to camp." TOP patted my shoulder, making me grip the wheel in frustration. It must be something serious, he never calls me 'Jiyong', it's usually 'Ji'. 

"Yah man. It's nothing that bad..." Taeyang smiled, but it was small and forced. I ignored it, continuing on driving. 

Jiyong-ah? I swirved to the side in surprise, making the guys jump, "WHOA! Jiyong-hyung! What was that?!" Seungri tried making his way next to me but I shook my head. That voice...

"Uh, I just thought I saw something. Sorry. It won't happen again." The still looked unsettled in their seats. Kekeke. Watch the road. It's Chaerin's voice. Come on, you know how to talk right? Just concentrate on both driving and talking to me.

Ah..HunChae? What the hell? I heard her giggle, damn that was cute. ANI! Not now Jiyong! 

Mm, it's a wielder power. Reading minds... Her words dragged at the last word. 

Is there something wrong HunChae?

Ani, ani. Just...about what happened earlier, we need to talk about it. Ok now I'm really confused.

What's there to talk about?

Just that...the others, they don't feel comfortable, de?

De. Why?

Well, what happened earlier has something to deal with it. Let's talk later. Arrasso?

Arrasso...

Good. See you at the camp...ah, wait Jiyong-ah?

De?

How long until we get there? Haha,  she whines like a little kid. It's so cute, I can just imagine her pouting... Get a hold of yourself Jiyong. Kekeke. Oppa, I hear you.

I blushed, Damn it.

Haha. It's ok. I gotta help you block certain thoughts away from people too.

Wait, you called me 'Oppa'.  I realized happily.

Yah, answer my question.

Ha. We'll be there soon. Why? Missing me already?  I , wiggling my brows to myself.

Very much. She said sarcastically.

Go ahead and say it like that. I know you miss me. 

Hmph. Drive Jiyong-oppa.

Gladly HunChae. Who's driving in your car?

Umm, we change around, right now it's my turn. Why do you ask? I smirked.

Let's see how fast you drive. I floored the pedal, making the guys gasp but get used to it quickly. They all know how much I love speed. 

YAH! OPPA! NOT FAIR!  I heard car tires screeching beside me and I looked over, rolling down my window as she called out, "NOT FAIR~! I don't even know where I'm going!"

"Trust me! You'll know it when you feel it!" I called back, gaining more speed. We zigzagged through the empty road, I blocked her from advancing forward and I heard her cuss in my mind, Damn it. Oppa, this isn't fair.

It sure is. You just can't drive like me.

OPPA. I'm tired.

We're almost there HunChae. But at least put effort into it, or else it isn't fun for me.

Oppa, we're driving. Not having . I laughed outloud, clamping my hand over my mouth as quickly as I could. But the guys still gave me weird glances. "Uh, Hyung? You ok?" Daesung asked, patting my shoulder.

"De. De, I'm fine. Just thought of something." I blushed, embarrassed. Damn it HunChae, you made me laugh outloud. Now the guys think I'm crazy or something.

And in your little state of embarrassment, you didn't realize I got ahead of you.

WHAT?  I looked out further and saw the Rover in front of me, a royal blue glow was the most distinguished out of all of them. GAH!!

You have to focus Oppa. Keke, oh? Is your camp the one with the storage units?  I managed to get beside her and pull a bit farther ahead.

De. See you there baby. I swirved to the side, colliding with a man-made pathway and drove up the smoothed out hill. It was Big Bang's shortcut, we thought it'd be easier just to do this instead of going all the way towards the enterance. I smiled to myself as the hill got steeper and I stepped on the gas, so we flung into the air, turning in a circle before me and the guys used our powers to let the car float down. I saw the Rover pulling up as I got out of the car. Chaerin ran out, fuming and up to me, slapping my shoulder, "YAH! OPPA! THAT WASN'T A FAIR DRIVE!"

"De, it was."

"ANI! IT WASN'T! I DEMAND A REMATCH!"

"Ha, aniyo HunChae."

"Wrong move Jiyong." Dara smirked beside her leader, who was still frowning and her power grew brighter by the second.

"She hates losing. Our little leader is always in it to win it." Bom sighed.

"Hm. Come on HunChae." I poked her cheek but she slapped my arm away, "Yah. Don't be like that." She was pouting, like I imagined her would, "Hey, that's not fair."

"HMPH." She scoffed.

"Yah! Fine! We'll have another drive tomorrow! Arrasso?!"

She smiled, "Yayy!" I smiled back, wiggling my brows. She hit my arm, "Aish Oppa."

"You call him Oppa?!" Dara, Bom and Minji chorused. "Since when?!"

"A-ah..Oppa, where's your advisor? I'd like to talk to him."

Before I could answer, a white light appeared beside me and stood YG, "Ah, that'd be me. My name is Yang Huyn Suk. But call me YG." They all shook hands, "I'm a bit surprised that my group Big Bang here were able to recruit you. I've heard you're a tough to convince group."

"Yea well, it was our leader's decision." Dara smirked playfully. Chaerin ignored it.

"Well then, I suppose you know who we are then. I'd like to speak with you about the enchantment cast on the camp."

"What is it then?" 

Chaerin crossed her arms, "I feel like you should take it down. If you want your campers to be succesful with their powers, they have to be able to work with their skills without special help."

He stayed silent for a few seconds then sighed, "De. You're right. I'll take that off right now." He waved his arm over his head, letting white crystals fall out of the sky while still speaking, "So how will we be doing this?"

"Training will be difficult. I want my group to be traing-uh-Big Bang first. They seem to have potential, I'm sure that they'll catch on and help quickly. And when we have all of your people trained, we'll be heading home back to Seoul." I frowned, so she really didn't plan to stay here with us.

"Arrasso. Now, you'll be staying in a unit like the rest of us, if that's all right."

"De."

"It'll be the one beside Big Bang's."

YG pointed it out for them, making the girls look at us, "Perfect." Chaerin smiled and walked, snapping her fingers along with the girls, I could see bags in their unit already. Teleporting other items...how I wish I could do that with Seungri.

"You five may go to bed. You've done your job, and it is getting late." We nodded and got into our unit, I stripped off my shirt and changed into sweat pants, letting my power wrap around my body.

"Well today has been just...interesting."

"You all still haven't told me what happened back at the broken down car." I scowled.

"Ji...we'll tell you in the morning. Swear." Taeyang said and turned out the lights, letting our auras brighten up the room. 

"At least give me a hint on what happened."

TOP looked back at me, "We did find out that...you might be too dangerous to handle."

 

 

A/N: This chapter is a bit boring :P. Oh well, tell me what you think people! Comment, Subscribe and LOVE! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3