33-The Heart Is Happy

Storage Units

A/N: SO, I'm ending this FanFic, with a pretty big chapter. I'm sorry I'm skipping around with time, but I just don't want anyone to get confused. I wanna thank all my subscribers and commenters. And even you silent readers who either may not have an account or are just not doing anything-I don't care. You all are the best, SARANGHAE. Thanks to you guys I feel a lot more confident in my writing and overall in...life :P. If you guys are bored, check out my other stories Neglected (currently still running) Danger Girl (completed) and its sequel, Secret Agents-Hard To Handle (on a Hiatus for that one). So...thanks for being great people. Saranghae~

TAIwin out! PEACE. (.^_^.)

 

 

 

5 years later

 

No one's POV-

Let's take a recap on the past wonderful years these wielders have lived. Ahh...memories. It's sad to say that...they're all not living together anymore. Chaerin and Jiyong got married the summer they were engaged (Bom and Dara had to be 200% positive Jiyong wouldn't hurt their Chaerinnie). But the wedding went well, wielders were there, family was there, friends, etc. The leaders had their first baby (a girl named Haneul) a year later, naming her after the one thing they loved-the Sky. They're still happily married-living in New York.

Bom and TOP were the second ones to get hitched. About the time Haneul was born, TOP proposed on the Han River front, it started out a rough day. Bom and Dara had decided to go on a cruise last minute, which made TOP have to chase after her before they got on. Luckily, he caught them in time and she said yes. Plus-Dara gave TOP her ticket willingly with a smile. They had a boy (Daeho) soon after their marriage. Right at the time, Bom is pregnant with their second baby-hopefully a girl this time. The couple currently live in Seoul.

Surprisingly-Daesung and Minji got married next. It was traditionaly romantic. Daesung had taken Minji out to dinner on her birthday...three years ago. But their engagement lasted long, Dara and Taeyang had the time to get engaged as well. Both couples had their weddings merely weeks apart. Dara is pregnant with twins-a boy and a girl-right now. And Minji just recently gave birth to a girl who Daesung named Aesook. Seungri and Anna are the only ones not married or engaged yet, but no one thinks they'll have to wait long for another wedding. All of them are also living in Seoul.

With a pair living millions of miles away-you'd think they'd have trouble keeping in touch. That's a lie. They'd all get together at least ten times a year and catch up, let their powers unleash along with their kids who wear training camouflage. Yes! Their offspring have colors-being wielders and all. It was hard-considering the doctors who were helping all the mothers with their children. But there's actually a secret for pregnant wielders, it's an orange pill, you have to swallow it so your baby doesn't come out glowing colors. But anyway, they all still keep in touch and are all still amazing friends. 

 

"Haneul! Get back here!" The squealing four year old stopped in her tracks and faced her dad who smiled down at her, despite panting with all his might. Even though both her parents were blonde-she was born with black hair, she had Chaerin's eyes, Jiyong's smile and the personality of a leader. She was their perfect daughter...that is if she stayed still. Jiyong bent down to her and zipped up the bright blue jumper Haneul was wearing, he sighed, "Aish girl. We need to leave for Seoul. We're going to see all the Uncles and Aunties." He picked her up, "Are you excited?"

She giggled, "De Appa~!" Jiyong loved that word-Appa. He was Appa to this girl, the girl he created with the woman he loved. Haneul's sparkling turquoise aura shimmered down as Jiyong wrapped the camouflage scarf around her neck. Hey, technology is getting more advanced. "Where's Omma, Appa?" Haneul looked around frantically, calling out, "OMMA!!"

"I'm coming Haneul!" Chaerin hurried out, kissing her daughter's cheek and her husband's lips. "Ready to go, sweetie?"

"DE." Both Jiyong and Haneul said in unison. Chaerin laughed and the family went off to the airport, the husband and wife holding hands while their daughter happily skipped along in front of them. Chaerin smiled and leaned her head against Jiyong's neck.

"Our daughter looks so happy." She mumbled.

"What's there not to be happy about?" Jiyong smiled smugly as they passed through security, Haneul walking through as if she remembered the metal detector. As they passed, Jiyong grabbed their bags again and continued to talk to Chaerin, "We have a good family, a nice house, money to care for us and a great Omma." He kissed her and smiled.

"A great Appa too." She complimented.

"OMMA! APPA! PALI!" Haneul was already at the gate, waiting for her parents patiently. The two loaded their bags and went to meet up with their daughter who jumped up into Chaerin's arms and left the plane for Seoul.

 

Chaerin's POV-

"AUNTIE! UNCLE!" I set Haneul down to go see Bom and TOP waiting at the enterance. Bom was holding onto Daeho's hand and hugging Haneul with the other. Bom's stomach was starting to show more, which I'm sure TOP and Daeho were excited about. Haneul faced Daeho and smiled, "Annyeong Daeho~."

He smiled back, "Annyeong Noona." I hugged Bom and TOP looking at the red head's tummy.

"You must be excited again." I said.

"Ah. It'll be a hassle, but Daeho deserves a sibling." Bom scoffed and gave her son to TOP. 

Haneul turned to me with big eyes and asked, "Omma, when will I have a little brother or sister?" My cheeks brightened a bit and before I could say anything, the dragon spoke up.

"Oh, soon Haneul." He sent me a smirk and a wink.

"I wouldn't count on it." I mumbled in his ear, though he sensed the lying tone in my voice and wrapped an arm around me. "Let's go, yah, Bom. Are the others at your place?"

"Ani, we're going to Dara's."

"AUNT DARA AND UNCLE TAEYANG!" Daeho and Haneul both screamed in delight and ran up to Bom's car, a black minivan that made me think of Mafia. "PALI!" The kids called.

"Aigoo." TOP sighed and jogged forward, getting into the driver's seat. Jiyong sat in the front with TOP while Bom and I were playing with the kids in their seats. I couldn't wait to see everyone again. It's been a while since I've seen little Aesook, and Dara's belly must be bigger by now. I smiled at the thought, we were all creating our own families and yet are still so close. The drive was short and smooth, when TOP stopped the car, I unwrapped Haneul's scarf so her color showed, Bom did the same with Daeho's baseball cap, for a boy it might've been odd to have pink as a wielding color. But Daeho owned it, even as a child, it wasn't even that pink, it's just that the silver and red created this darker version of pink. We unloaded the car and knocked on the front door of the brown two story home. 

"YAYY!" Dara opened the door and embraced Bom and I, "Aigoo! The kids look so grown up!" She bent down to take them in and admired their colors. "Bommie, how you doing with your next child?"

Bom sighed happily, "Better than when I was first pregnant with Daeho. Though I would never regret that."

"Unnies~!" Minji and Anna came running forward, Aesook right behind them. The little girl greeted us first, then went to her close friends. They both looked great, Anna wasn't wearing a ring yet, but I bet she will soon. 

As if on cue, the two male Makanes leaped forward, "NOONAS! HYUNGS!" Both tackled us with hugs and smiles-a very powerful attack. It worked on Jiyong, who immeadiately left with them after greeting everyone else. 

"YAH! Don't get drunk!" I said.

"Aw come on Chae." Taeyang smiled and wiggled his brows, "It's another weakness. You know you want one too." 

I paused to bite my inner cheek and gave in, "Give me something light, I don't want to get too drunk too fast." I found out a year ago that Taeyang was amazing with drinks, maybe it's a gift he was working on with. 'Cause he seemed to know what went perfectly with something else.

"Drinks all around!" TOP dashed in, his silver aura encasing him already. We girls just sat on the couch in front of the flat screen while the kids watched an episode of Pororo, laughing and playing together politely. 

Anna smiled as Daeho picked up a toy phone and pressed it against her ear, she turned up to me, "Chaerin, do you and Jiyong plan on having another kid?"

I smiled, "He wants another, but I'm not sure."

"What's there to lose?"

I scoffed, "Sleep." They chuckled, "But we'll see. I kinda want another kid too..."

 

 

So, the reason for this story of all of our loves-and how they came to be-was to show everyone that true love can always have a happy ending. It may take time-years even until it happens. But I'll never regret falling in love for Jiyong. I never regret meeting the wonderful friends I have now. And I realized, that following my heart, never ever had made me weak. No, in fact, it made me stronger. Saranghae, Jiyong.