A Risk

Thank You

''____________-ah,don't ..hur..hurt...your..yourself...take care of... yourself alright..I know you can do it..___________-ah..sarang..hae..'' your brother said right before he took his last breath.

''OPPA!!!''y ou immediately woke up from your sleep, breathing heavily, with tears on your face.

''__________-ah, what happen?'' Greg enter your room.

''Oppa..I was just..just..'' you said.

''Is your brother isn't it..'' he said as he help you wipe off the tears on your face.

You nodded, ''Sorry to wake you up oppa..''you said.

''Kwenchana, now got back to sleep, everything will be alright, okay..'' he said and help to cover you up.

''Morning _________, you alright?'' Greg asked after you come out from your room.

You smile and nodded.''The EXO boys arhaving their photoshoot today right? are you going with them?''Greg asked.

''Yea, they did ask me to go, but I wanted to go around Seoul today..'' you said, but the truth is you need to go to see a doctor to check your ear, you didn't tell Greg about it.

''Oh yeah, sorry for not bringing you around for the pass few weeks, I'm glad to be your tour guide today..'' Greg said.

''Ani, oppa, don't you have a meeting later?'' you said.

''Oh! sorry..are you sure you can go alone? I can find someone to go with you, you know..'' he said.

''Its okay, oppa, I can go alone..'' you said.

''Alright,take care of yourself okay, anything just give me a call..'' he said.

''Ne'' you said.




''Miss, how long have you been wearing the hearing aid?''the doctor asked.

''15 years..''you said.

''I see, and may I know what problem are you having?'' the doctor asked.

''Recently, I'm having trouble to hear with my left ear, I never had that problem before, it just happen suddenly and I can't hear anything..'' you said.

''Alright, I will now check your left ear, and can you please give the nurse, your hearing aid, so we can check whether is there any problem with it'' the doctor said and you nodded. He did a quick check on your right ear and did a longer check on your left. You have your fingers cross the whole time hoping that, you won't get any bad news from the doctor.

''Miss, here, this is your hearing aid, base on the result that I got, your left ear drum seems like it got damage, did your doctor told you anything about your left ear when you found out that you can't hear anything using your right?'' he asked.

''I don't think so, my brother didn't told me anything about it..'' you said.

''I'm sorry to tell you this miss...but it seems like the impact from the accident you had actually cause your left ear drum to damage as well, and it is actually getting worst day by day, and soon, you will be deaf permanently, how long does it take to hear again when you had problem with your left ear..'' he asked.

''....it was just a few seconds and first, but yesterday it happen for about 5 minutes..''you said.

''Is there any way to safe it? I mean if I need to wear 2 hearing aid, I will..or is there any surgery for it?I'm a choreographer, and my hearing is very important for me..'' you said.

''Well, there is a way, a ear drum transplant for both of your ears, but it is extremely risky and not many people get back their hearing ability, not just that, it will probably take you about a month to know whether the surgery is a sucess or not....I'll give you time to think about it alright?'' he said.

''Now the only thing I could help you is by adding another device into your hearing aid, it can still help you hear a little if you have problem with your left ear again, but still you have to make up your mind whether to take that surgery or not..'' the doctor said.

''I see..I'll think about it doctor, thanks for your time..'' you said.




''Hey guys, Mr Lee wants to see you guys in the dance studio, once we are back to SM building'' Manager Kim said to the boys after recieving a call from Mr Lee's secretary.

''Ne..'' the boys answered while they changed back to their usual clothes after the photoshoot.

''Hyung, why do you think Mr Lee want to see us?'' Kyungsoo asked Kris.

''Erm, maybe stuff about our comeback?'' Kris answered.

''Hyung? you alright?'' Kai asked Lay.

''Yea..'' Lay answered.

''I don't think so..did something really happen last night?before both you and __________ noona join us?'' Kai asked.

Lay took a deep breath, and nodded.

''What happen hyung?''he asked.

''_________ nearly got hit by a car..'' he said.

''What?wait..I heard that!'' Chanyeol said out loud which make everyones attention shifted to Lay.

''She was crossing the road, the light was red though, but a car didn't bother and was speeding towards __________direction,but I manage to push her aside...'' Lay explained.

''Why didn't you tell us yesterday?'' Baekhyun asked.

''__________ don't want you guys to be worry and so she tell me not tell you guys about it, but have you guys realize that, she doesn't seem to hear us sometimes?''Lay asked and the members nodded.

''I'm afraid that there is something wrong with her hearing ability..'' Lay said.

You make your way back to SM building, after you recieve a call from Mr Lee, and when you reached, you saw EXO's vans.

''They must have finish their photoshoot, I guess..''you thought.

''Hey guys, how was the photoshoot?'' you asked.

''It went really well, we didn't took as long as we did for our first one..''Suho answered.

''Thats great..'' you said and try to force a smile. Your mind are now filled with questions on whether should you take on that surgery.

''Hello~''Xiumin wave his hand infront of your face.

''Yes..?''you questioned after you realized that Xiumin is talking to you.

''Where did you went just now?'' Xiumin asked.

''Oh, I went around Apqujeong and Myeondong, but the I recieve a phone call from Mr Lee..and so I have to come back here..'' you said.

''Oh, really? we also recieved a phone call..'' Xiumin said.

''Wait! Now I know why Mr Lee want to meet us and __________ noona, maybe because he want to thank _________noona for creating such a awesome choreography!''Tao said and the members agreed.

All of you went to the dance studio where Mr Lee ask to meet him there, and once you step into the dance studio, you saw Mr Lee and also Seyeon standing beside him with a smirk on her face eyeing at you.