Seyeon

Thank You

''Chen move a little to the side, yes, and Kris make sure you don't block Luhan when dancing the chorus part, and Luhan make sure you step foreward..'' you told the EXO-M members, Xiumin and Lay, are the members you don't really need to worry about, they can dance really really well.

''Okay, another time, then we are done!'' you said to the EXO-M members, and you will proceed with EXO-K.

The EXO-M members cheer once they finish recording the practice video, and finally they have time to rest. And after another hour, all of you are also done with EXO-K. You give a bright smile and show two thumbs up to them for dancing so well, you could hear them talking to each other about how exciting they are for their comeback, and how the whole choreography goes very well with their song.

''Noona, your are the best!!'' Chanyeol said.

''Yea, noona!! jjang! I can't believe you finished the other half of the choreography in just a week, all by yourself!'' Kai said.

''Thanks a lot guys..I definitely can't finish it, without your help..each and everyone of you really inspired me to create new steps..and of course the other choreographers did an amazing job helping..'' you said and right then, you couldn't hear anything again.

''___________-ah'' Greg called for you, but you didn't response.

''___________, Greg hyung is calling for you..'' Lay said.

''Oh, really? I will get back to you guys later..'' you said and went to Greg.

''___________? you alright? your face its a little pale'' Greg asked cause he know that you are acting abit weird lately.

''Huh? yea..probably I didn't get enough rest..'' you said.

''Well, you can rest more now, the crews will handle everything, sorry to make you go through all this, I will ask Jaehyuk to edit the practice video and put it in the pendrive later, and maybe you could show the video to Mr Lee..'' Greg said.

''Oppa, why don't you show him?'' you reply after reading his lip.

''Ani, its your creation, you show it to him..arasso?'' he said, and now you could hear him.

''Arasso..'' you said.

''Noona, here look at our new stage outfits!'' Chanyeol said.

''Woah, you guys will look super good in it..'' you said and tried to force a bright smile because what happen to your ear recently is kinda bothering you.

''__________, are you okay?you look kinda pale..'' Kris said.

''Yeah..I'm fine..I just need a little rest..'' you said and went to sit at the corner.

''_____________-shi, this is the pendrive, there are 3 videos in it, the one with EXO-K, EXO-M and also the one they dance as 12''Jaehyuk said and hand you the pendrive.

''Oh,thanks Jaehyuk..'' you said and wanted to take the pendrive from him, but then Seyeon took it first before you do.

''Seyeon unnie..'' you called.

Seyeon asked Jaehyuk to leave you two.

''__________, you look kinda pale, you should rest you know..why don't I help you to show Mr Lee the videos instead? then you will have time to rest..''Seyeon said and put on a fake smile. You were kinda surprised with her sudden kindness, and this is the very first time she called you by your name and so you agreed and thanks her for helping.She give you a smirk before she leaved the studio.

The members then come and sit with you after they have a quick look on their stage outfits and accessories.

''Did Seyeon noona just talk to you?'' Kyungsoo asked. The members know about how Seyeon treated you.

''Mm-hmm..'' you answered.

'Woah, thats a first..'' Baekhyun added.

''What did she talk about?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Well, she offered to help me to show the videos to Mr Lee so I can rest..'' you said.

''She offered to help you? I can smell something fishy going around..'' Xiumin said.




''Afternoon Mr Lee..'' Seyeon enter Mr Lee's office.

''Oh, Seyeon, what brings you here? I thought __________ is suppose to meet me around this time..'' said Mr Lee.

''About that, she asked me to show you the boys practice video..'' Seyeon said.

'' I see, she must be busy teaching the boys right? It must be hard for her..'' Mr Lee said as he insert the pendrive into his computer.

''Well, not really, she was busy talking to the boys actually, I did ask her to show you the videos herself but she wanted to continue to chat with the boys..''Seyeon answered.

''Really..''Mr Lee said and start watching all the practice videos. He keep having a smile on as he watch because the choreography that you created is really amazing, it goes so well with EXO's comeback main song.

''____________is really talented,I really like the choreography especially from the second chorus onwards..she must have worked really hard for these 2 weeks..and of course with the crews, Greg and your help..and I heard that she manage to finish the other half of the choreography all by herself in just a week right, Seyeon?'' Mr Lee said.

''Erm..how do I say this..erm..well actually the front part was really her creation, but the other half of it was all my idea..''Seyeon said.

''Is that so?How come, but Greg told me __________did all of it, and you guys helped her to guide the boys..'' Mr Lee furrowed his eyebrows and asked Seyeon.

''Well, Greg oppa, wasn't with us for this few days since he was busy helping SNSD, and he don't really know what happen, the truth is, after __________ teaches the boys the first half of the choreography, she couldn't think of any idea for the second half of it, and so she asked me to finish the choreography by myself, if you don't believe me you can asked the crews, they know about it..'' Seyeon answered.

Mr Lee was pretty shocked about what Seyeon told him, cause as far as he know, you are a really responsible and a hardworking person and you won't simply asked other people to finish your work.

''I see, Seyeon..thank you so much for your awesome job..'' Mr Lee said.

''You are welcome Mr Lee..''she said and give a hidden smirked before she leaved Mr Lee's room.