To Know You

Thank You

''Lunch break everyone!'' Greg said and send in the foods.

''Finally..!'' everyone cheer and run to Greg for food.

The members sit in a big circle and start eating while the rest of the crew took theirs and left the studio probably they want to get some fresh air or something, and then there is you sitting at the corner rewatching the dance that your recorded just now.

''Hyung, why did she say thank you to you just now and how did you know that it was her hearing aid that she removed'' ask Baekhyun

.''Huh?oh..well, she drop her hearing aid, and I just return it back to her..and because of that, that is probably what she took out,'' Yixing explain.

''So..what do you guys think of her? For me..I think she's nice! well even though the choreography was so freaking hard, I thought I was going to die..''Chanyeol exaggerate and the members laugh.

''Yea..she seems nice, but did you guys notice something?'' Kyungsoo ask.

''What?'' the members replied.

Kyungsoo look around before he speak his sentence. ''It seems like Seyeon noona don't really like _________..''Kyungsoo said softly.

''I notice that too, I saw the way Seyeon noona look at her..'' Xiumin added.

''Probably..she thought that she might lose to ___________since she is close to our seniors and her dancing skills are better than her..Seyeon noona is pretty competitive you know..''Baekhyun added, and everyone agreed.

''Its hard to believe that she is half-deaf, but still she can dance so profesionally..'' Suho added.

''Should we ask her to join us?'' Lay ask, the members nodded.

''__________-shi do you want to join us?'' Lay ask you.

''Huh? Nevermind, I'm not that hungry..'' you said with a smile and continue checking the video.

''Noona, you should eat something..'' Kai said and everyone added.

''Alright..'' you said and scoot over to that big circle.

''Oh, one thing, erm..next time when you see me or something, you guys don't have to bow or greet me formally, just call me..''you said and took a bite of the fillet. The members nodded.

''Noona, just now we saw you removing your hearing aid when you did the freestyle dance, can you hear the music?'' Baekhyun ask.

''Oh, about that, erm, I take it out because it is easier for me to dance without it, but only for fast-paced music, since there are more beat in it, and the vibration is more, but for slow music, I still need to wear it, but I'm still practicing'' you said and the members finally understand the reason you took out the hearing aid.

''Then do you know lip reading?'' ask Xiumin.

''Yeah..'' you said.

''So cool..'' Xiumin added.

''The choreography for us..its really amazing..how long does it takes for you to create it?'' said Kris.

''Thanks..about a month or so..of course with the help of my crew in LA..'' you said.

''So ___________ how long have you been staying in the states?'' Suho ask.

''Erm, around 4 years..'' you said.

''Alone?'' Sehun ask.

''Yea..but I met some new friends there..'' you said.

''What do you do there..and what happen with the debut thingy?'' Luhan ask.

''Hmm..I dance, dance, and dance..and you mean why didn't I debut?'' you said.

''Yea..and I'm really sure its not that you couldn't make it right? since just now Greg hyung said 'it's not like that'' 'Luhan added.

''Actually, I was suppose to debut 6 years ago..'' you said.

''Wait, you are 21, 6 years ago..means when you were 15??'' Tao said.

''Yea, I join SM when I was 13, and was suppose to debut when I was 15, like BoA unnie, who debut when she was 14... I had that chance, the crew already prepared lot of things, but then I come to realize that being a idol is not what I wanted, so I ask Greg oppa to help me to explain to Mr Lee..''you explain.

''Then..what happen?'' Chen said.

''I thought I will get kick out from SM, and they will forbid me to enter this building again, but Mr Lee understand and know that my dream is not to be a idol but a professional choreographer, so he send me to the states for professional dance classes, all types of dance, since then I travel a lot, not for fun, but to gain experience for different type of dance, and now I'm here..'' you said.

''About the choreography for our sunbae's was it true?'' Tao ask.

''It was half true, I was in the states that time,and the only way I could communicate with Greg oppa is through the monitor, we often share ideas, and I just suggest some steps..just a small amount of it..''you said.

''Okay, enough with the chit-chat..let's continue..'' Greg enter and all of you continue to practice.

The members are all really hardworking, they practice everyday non-stop, but out of all of them, Yixing is the most hardworking one, he will always be the last to leave the dance studio and the first to reach there.You yourself actually spend 14 hours dancing, non stop with a short break in between, but Yixing, he spend 16-18 hours, you will always see him everyday in the studio, dancing his heart out.