Accident

Thank You

''Hey guys, keep your voice down.._________is sleeping there..'' Lay said and pointed at the corner of the studio.

''Oops..sorry..'' the members apologize.

''This is actually the first time I saw her rest, even though there are short break between our practice, she never stop working..'' Chen said.

''Yea hyung..how did she get her energy from? she can dance the whole day without resting, I bet..'' Tao said.

''Well not just her, Lay hyung also can dance whole day right?'' Kai said.

''Wait hyung...you haven't tell us what happen between you and __________ noona..'' Kai said.

''What do you mean? she was just teaching me to dance and we did chat a while..'' Lay said and the members start giggling.

''Chat? about what?'' the members got all curious.

''We were just..just..'' Lay didn't continue his sentence because he couldn't just tell everyone about your personal life, but thank goodness, you finally woke up after a short nap, and they shifted their attention to you.

''Sorry_________,  did we wake you up?'' said Luhan.

''Ani..'' you said and give them a smile.

''I'm hungry...'' Chnayeol suddenly said.

''Now that you mention it, I will treat you guys for dinner, since I never really buy you guys anything before..sorry..I was really busy, and so today is your lucky day!'' you said.

''Yay!!!''Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered.

''So, what you guys want to eat? anything?''you asked.

The members thought for a while and they wanted to eat in a restaurant just across the road which is really famous for their kimchi stew. The members start packing up their things.You asked the members to called fot their managers to join all of you, but their managers are busy having a meeting about EXO's new schedule.You called Greg, and the crews, and also Seyeon asking them whether do they want to join the rest of you for dinner, but they can't since they are busy with SNSD's choreoraphy.

''Lets go then!'' Kris said and the members starts leaving the studio. All of you reached the ground floor, then you found out that you left your phone in the studio after giving Greg and the rest a call.

''Erm,guys..I left my phone in the studio, you guys should go ahead, I will join you in a little while, is the restaurant at the corner right?'' you asked.

''Oh,okay, yup!''Xiumin said.You then went back up to the studio to get your phone.

''Hyung, lets go..'' Chen said to Lay.

''Erm..you guys go there first, I will wait for __________ erm..incase she can't find her way to the restaurant..''Lay said.The members look at each other before they laugh ''Aish..Lay hyung..'' the members teased Lay.

''What?'' Lay said and start blushing like crazy.

''Arasso..'' Luhan said and went with the rest.

''Hmm..where did I left my phone?'' you said and look around the studio, then you spotted it at the corner, as you bend down to get your phone, you feel a slight pressure on your left ear, and again, you can't hear anything. You weren't sure whether is it your hearing aid problem since you have been using for 15 years, but you never encounter any problem with your left ear before until recently. ''I really need to see a doctor soon..maybe tomorrow, since the boys will be having a photoshoot for their album'' you told yourself and you make your way to the groundfloor of the building. Lay was wearing his cap standing at the side of the building, trying not to get notice, he was waiting for you, but you didn't realize and decided to cross the road. Lay didn't see you coming out from the building earlier, but then he saw you trying to cross the road, the traffic light was red for the cars, you look left and right and there were no cars, and so you decided to cross. Lay who was trying to catch up to you suddenly saw a car speeding to your direction,

''______________-ah!''he yelled out, but you couldn't hear. Lay immediately run to you and pushes you to another side.''____________-ah, you alright?''Lay asked as he look around you seeing whether you are hurt. You still have a shock expression on, your eyes still wide open, you couldn't hear anything, and you didn't pay attention to Lay while he was talking to you. All you could see that are people around starting at your direction talking to each other. ''___________-ah''Lay called as he shook you slightly.You don't know why, but tears just fall from your eyes as you look at Lay.

You saw the headlight of the car coming towards you before Lay pushes you to the other end, and just that few seconds, you have flashback images of your parents, during the accident happen, ''Jong Hyun, please take care of your sister..for us..''that was the last sentence you heard from your dad before he close his eyes.

''____________-ah its alright, everything is fine now..''Lays said and he hug you.You gripped on tightly to him and couldn't stop crying.

''Whats taking them so long? The foods are here..'' Chanyeol said while rubbing his stomach.

''Aish..Chanyeol!' Suho nudge him a little.Right then, both you and Lay entered, ''They are here!''Chanyeol cheered asked you and Lay to sit between him and Luhan. You put on a smile and sit beside Chanyeol, while Lay sit beside you.

''Err..did something happen just now?'' Kris asked.You could hear again now, Lay look at you and you shook your head not looking them.

''Are you sure? noona..did you cry?your eyes seems a bit red..''Sehun asked worriedly.

''Uh-Oh!!What did Lay hyung do?'' Kai asked and everyone look at Lay.

''Ani!, nothing happen, seriously, something just went into my eyes..''you said.

''Lets eat!''you said in a cheerful tone and look at Lay. Lay nodded and start eating as well.

Before both of you enter the restaurant, you thank Lay for saving you, and asked him not to mention about that accident, to the rest of the members, cause, you really don't want them to get worried, Lay is always the person that help you and save you and you know that a simple thank you is never enough, but on the other hand, Lay never thought of anything else, as long as you are alright is already enough for him. He did realize that you had been acting weird lately, and he know that something is wrong with your hearing.