Chapter 10

Destinated to Love You

It's about Christmas, their University gave a long holiday for them.

"Day after tomorrow is Christmas, so we decided to give you a long holiday." The head master announced the news.

"YEAHHHHH~~~" All student shouted happily and crazily.

after that announcement, all student disband and back to their own class continue study.

 

-at class-

"Hyunnie, what are you doing when holiday?" Baekhyun ask Seohyun.

"mmm.. maybe stayed at home and study more." Seohyun said and give him a smile.

"what a boring holiday." Baekhyun said and laughed.

Seohyun smile and keep read her book. suddenly Baekhyun have an idea.

"How about back to Korea??" Baekhyun ask her curiously.

"Mwo??" Seohyun said and give him a surprise look.

"I'm serious." He said and give a serious look. "come on hyunnie~" Baekhyun beg and give her a puppy eye.

"O..okay" Seohyun said and give him a wide smile.

"Gomawoyo~" Baekhyun said and give her a aiggo face. Seohyun laughed at him.

 

Seohyun was decided back to Korea. so she want to tell Sehun about this. she gave him a call.

"yeoboseyo, oppa~" Seohyun said.

"oh, Seohyun-ah. what's up?" Sehun said with a cute voice.

"I...i want to go to Korea with Baekhyun." Seohyun said stuttered because she afraid Sehun will angry when heard Baekhuyn's name.

"Jinjja?!" Sehun said and raised his voice when heard Baekhyun's name.

"n..nee~" Seohyun said with her voice more lower. "Does oppa want to join us?" Seohyun said.

"I want, but i have a lot work to do hyun-ah." Sehun said with a disappointed voice. "Mianheyo~" He apologized.

"It's okay oppa, work is more important. I'll take care myself." Seohyun said and laughed a lttle.

"Okay, remember to give me a call when you were there." Sehun said. still worried about her.

"Ne~ , i'll hang up. see you oppa." Seohyun said.

"Ne~~." Sehun said. and Seohyun hang up the call. Sehun keep thinking about that.

 

                                                      Sehun POV

"since when they were be bestfriend again??" Sehun said to himself.

"will they get back together again??". "I won't let this happen! You're mine!" Sehun said.

also Forget about his work, he keep thinking about this.

                                                        End POV

 

It's the day Seohyun and Baekhyun back to Korea. They will meet at airport.

Baekhyun was earlier than Seohyun came to airport, he look around to find Seohyun.

Suddenly he find her. "Seohyun-ah!!" Baekhyun shouted as loud as possible.

Seohyun look back and finally found him "Ne~ !" Seohyun shouted back. and she run toward him.

"Mianhe oppa, I'm late." Seohyun apologized.

"wait, she call me oppa?" Bekhyun thought and blushed. forget to answer what Seohyun said.

"What's wrong with him?" Seohyun thought and feel weird. "Can't I call you oppa?" Seohyun said and give him a weird face.

"Anniya!!" Baekhyun said shyly and feel awkward. "It's okay. even though we are the same age." He added and give her a smile.

Seohyun just laughed at him. "Let's check in." Seohyun said.

 

-at Plane-

"hyunnie, what will you do when you arrived Korea?" Baekhyun asked her curiously.

"I want to go to my home. I miss my omma badly~" Seohyun said. "How about oppa?" she asked.

"I want to go to my bestfriend Kai's home. I miss her badly." He said and smile evily.

"ahrasso~" Seohyun said and keep read a book. Baekhyun on the other hand. he was fell a sleep.

Seohyun find it and she look at him deeply. '"you are so cute when you sleep." She said and smile.

 

Just a short chapter. comment and subscribe :D gomawoyo~