Chapter 14

Destinated to Love You

It's the last day at Cabi Bay, as usual they gathered.

"Okay guys, Today it's your last day at here, so It's free day. you can enjoy your time at here." the coach announced.

"Yeah!!!" They all shouted happily and clap their hands.

"so.. I officially announce that you all have successfully finished you train!" The coach said.

They all happily clap their hands again. and they all disbanded and enjoy their time.

 

"Let's go swim!" Baekhyun said.

"Okay Oppa, but you go first, i have something to do." Seohyun said and give him a warm smile.

"I'll accompany you."Baekhyun said.

"It's okay, i'll do by myself." Seohyun said.

"Okay." Baekhyun said and show a never-mind face.

 

when Seohyun was put some sunblock cream on herself, suddenly kyungsoo walk toward her.

"Seohyunnie .." Kyungsoo call her, and seohyun look up "Oh, Kyungsoo oppa." She said and waved at him.

"Oppa, you don't swimming?" Seohyun asked. "of course i do, but i don't want to be alone swimming." He said and smile.

"Let's swimming oppa!" Seohyun said and stand up. Kyungsoo shock with her action but he like it.

"Ne.." He said and hold her hand run to the beach. Seohyun didn't said anything because she thing It's okay he was her friend.

on the other hand, Baekhyun was waiting for Seohyun to come. suddenly a girl come.

"Oppa, are you alone?" She ask. the girl was so y and pretty but Baekhyun didn't interested with her.

"No." He answered her with a cool tone. "Can I be your firend??" She ask again.

"Okay." He answer with a lazy tone now. She was so happy "My name is Yuri" She said. "I'm Baekhyun" He said cooly.

they both shook hand and Yuri don't want to remove it. but Baekhyun feel she was so annoyed.

He was looked away and suddenly he saw Seohyun and kyungsoo hand in hand run toward the beach.

He feel so jealous and angry. "I need to go!" He said and left Yuri dumbfounded.

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Baekhyun shouted. Seohyun heard it and she saw Baekhyun was infront of her.

she remove her hand from kyungsoo, and run toward him. "Ne Oppa, jeongmal Mianhae." She said and bowed.

"Ne, It's okay." Baekhyun said and touch her hair. "Let's go swim." Baekhyun said and smile. seems like he was forgot about his anger and jealous.

"Can Kyungsoo oppa join us?" Seohyun said. "mwo?" Baekhyun said. "But i just want with you only." baekhyun whispered at Seohyun's ear. Seohyun blushed when she heard it.

"But i had already tell him to join us." Seohyun explain. "Okay." Baekhyun said and show a sad face. pretended he was dissapointed.

"Yah, oppa don't showed that kind face, I don't like it." Seohyun said and kocked his head.

"Ouch! Why are you so violence. It's hurt." baekhyun said and rubbed his head.

"Mianhae oppa, i'm just kidding." Seohyun panickly said and rubbed his head too.

"I'm okay." Baekhyun said and held her hand. "let's swimming." He said again.

"Okay, wait i'll call Kyungsoo oppa." Seohyun said and walk toward Kyungsoo. "Oppa, let's swimming." Seohyun said.

"I think I'll swimming alone, I don't want to be a goosebump." Kyungsoo said and laughed.

"Yah oppa." Seohyun shyly said and slap him at shoulder. "ouch! you are so violence." he said and rubbed his shoulder.

"why do you two say i'm violence, do I really that kind of girl?" Seohyun said and look down.

"Pabo, I'm just kidding. of couse you are not." Kyungsoo said and touch her head.

"I'll go first, Good bye." Kyungsoo said and waved at her. "Bye oppa." Seohyun said and waved back.

 

Seohyun walk back to Baekhyun. "where did he go? weren't him gonna swimming?" Baekhyun ask.

"He said he don't want to be a goosebump." Seohyun said and laughed.

"Oh, Let him go." Baekhyun said and smirked. So they both hand in hand and run toward the beach and had fun.

 

It's night, there was a party for all trainee. of course they all attended.

"Unnie, let's go to the party." Seohyun said. "Okay, wait me." Hyoyeon said and wears her heels.

"Let's go." Hyoyeon said "wow, you looks so beautiful tonight hyun." Hyoyeon said when she saw Seohyun.

"you too unnie," Seohyun said and smile. the went to the party and there was so many people.

"hey!" Kai shouted and walk toward them. "let's have some fun here" kai said and smile.

"Ne~" They said. "Hyoyeonnie, let's have some dance." Kai offered her. "Let's go." Hyoyeon said.

"hyunnie i'll go first, bye." Hyoyeon said and walk away with kai. Seohyun was alone at there and she feel so bored.

"girls, are you alone here? A man voice. "Yah, oppa! you scared me." Seohyun said panickly.

"Mianhae hyunnie, why are you alone here." Baekhyun said.

"Hyoyeon unnie abandon me." She said and pretended she was a poor child.

"so poor," he said and touch her hair. and they both laughed.

"Let's dance together." Baekhyun said. They dance happily.

after that party end, Baekhyun took Seohyun back to her room. of course hand in hand.

 

"gomawo oppa, for took me back again and again." Seohyun said and bowed politely.

"It's my pleasure." Baekhyun said and smile.and suddenly they looked to each other their faced move closer

and almost kissed, "are you two gonna be kissed?" a girl voice suddenly appeared.

They both shoked and looked away. "Unnie! you scared me." Seohyun said.

that was Hyoyeon she was half drunk half awake. she walk out from the room. suddenly she lose her balance and fell down

and she accidentlly pushed Seohyun and she was feel down too. but Baekhyun helped him and now their position

Seohyun was on the top of Baekhyun and their lips met each other (it's mean Kiss).

It's like the earth stop spinned and they all froze at their position. Seohyun quickly stand up and her face is red like a tomato.

"I'm sorry Hyun-ah." Baekhyun said. "It's okay, this is an accident." Seohyun said and keep her head down.

"It's already night oppa, you better get back to your room." Seohyun said. "Okay, See you." Baekhyun said and walk away.

Seohyun helped her unnie and carry her into their room.

 

When Baekhyun walk alone to his room. he was keep thinking that accident and he was so Happy.

"what a beautiful night, i won't forget tonight." He grinned.


sorry for the late update and it was a bored chapter. hope you'll like it. :D Gomawo. *Bow