Chapter 13

Destinated to Love You

It's Sunday!

Seohyun just wake up, suddenly her phone ring. she took her phone and look at the screen.

That was Hyoyeon. so she quickly pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyo said. "ne~ Unnie." Seo replied.

"Hyun-ah, later don't forget to go to Cabi bay, ahrasso?" Hyo said. "Huh? for what Unnie?" Seo confusedly said.

seems like she was forgot about that. "Yah! do you forget that events?" Hyo yelled.

Seohyun reminded again and finally "Oh, mianhae Unnie. I'm remeber now." Seohyun apologized to her.

"It's okay, we will meet at 9 a.m okay? And don't forget to bring your Oppa there too." Hyo said and laughed her.

"Ne~" Seohyun shyly said and she hang up the call.

after that, Seo call Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV

I'm still asleep, suddenly my phone rang. I took my phone and th..at that was Seohyunnie.

so I quickly pick up.

"Yoboseyo? Oppa?" Seo said. "Ne~ Hyunnie. what's up?" Baek replied her.

"can you pick me up at 8.30? we will go to Cabi bay for that events. or I go to pick you up?" Seo said.

"Oh no no no, I'll pick you up, I'm a gentlemen." Baekhyun said panickly. "Okay!" Seohyun said and Laughed.

She hang up the phone, I looked at my watch. WHAT! It's almost 8.30! so I rushed to bathroom and take a bath and then rushly to picked her up.

End POV

 

Seohyun already waiting Baekhyun came to pick her. She waited at in front of her home.

"Hyunnie! I'm sorry I'm late." Baekhyun said and apologized. "It's okay Oppa. Let's Go!" Seohyun said and give her a warm smile.

They went to Cabi Bay and met up with Hyoyeon. and Kai also at there.

"Unnie!" Seohyun shouted when she saw Hyoyeon from a far. "Oh, you're come." Hyoyeon shouted back and walk toward her. Kai also follow her.

"Hyung!" Kai shouted when he saw Baekhyun and a beautiful girl beside him. "Unnie, sorry we late" Seohyun said.

"We? She say We??" Kai though. "It's Okay. Oh this is my bestfriend Kai." Hyoyeon introduced Kai to Seohyun.

"Oh, annyeong haseyo. Seohyun imnida." Seohyun introduced herself and bowed to him.

"What!! She is Seohyun the Ugly girl?? how can she be a beautiful girl? OMG!" Kai though he's shocked and jawdropped when he know that was Seohyun.

Seohyun looked confusedly at kai's action. suddenly "EHEM!!" Baekhyun make that sound and show a jealous face.

Kai back to reality and also introduced himself "Oh, Kai imnida. Hyoyeon's bestfriend, Baekhyun hyung's brother." He gives her a smile.

"Let's start our Holiday!" Hyo said and shouted. They also joined it.

 

They walked in Cabi bay and looked at the info wall. there was list of people who joined this events.

Girl : Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny etc. Boy : Baekhyun, Kai, Kyungsoo, etc..

after that, they change the clothes then walked out the room and meet the other.

All the boys were jawdropped when they saw Seohyun walked toward them. And all the girls were so envy when saw her.

"Hyunnie, you...you're so beautiful." Baekhyun stuttered when he saw Seohyun.

"Thank you." Seohyun said shyly and blush. "Let's go there." Baekhyun said and hold her hand suddenly.

 

All people are stand at there waiting for the coach give them an order.

"Thank you, for you participation in this event. Now let's start!" The coach said and blow the whistle.

They all warm up after that they run toward the pool and start all the lesson about being a lifeguard.

 

It's rest time, all people disbanded and find their own friend. Seohyun was alone. suddenly a boy appear in front of her

"annyeong chonun kyungsoo imnida." He introduced himself shyly and his heart was skip a beat.

"Oh, Seohyun imnida." Replied his introduced and bowed politely. "let's be friend." Kyungsoo said and smile cutely.

"Ne~" Seohyun said and replied a smile. They chit and chat happily.

on the other hand Baekhyun was looked around to find where is Seohyun. But some girls was annoyed him.

finally he found out Seohyun, he looked so jealous when he saw Seohyun was chit and chat happily with other guy.

So he decided to go there. "EHEM." He make that sounded. "Oh Baek Oppa." Seohyun said and look at him.

"Mr, can you go away. Because I have something important to say to her." Baekhyun said and looked at Kyungsoo.

"Oppa, why are you so mean to my friend?" Seohyun said.  "Sorry, Kyungsoo Oppa." Seohyun apologized to Kyungsoo.

"It's Okay, I don't bother you. See you." Kyungsoo said and give Seohyun a smile. He go away.

"why are you call him Oppa?'" Baekhyun said jealously. "why I shouldn't call him Oppa?" Seohyun asked back.

"Because I want to be your the only one Oppa!" Baekhyun suddenly said that. Seohyun heard that and she was blushed and secretly smiled.

"Aigoo, Pabo Oppa." Seohyun said and laughed her. Baekhyun's face become red when he said that.

Priiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt  !!!!  The whistle sound it's mean the time for gathered.

"Let's go Oppa, Or we'll get punishment." Seohyun stand up and hold Baekhyun's hand. "Okay." Baekhyun said spiritly.

and they run toward the crowded. "Okay guys, Thanks for today. we will continued tomorrow. now you can go back to your own room." The coach said.

They all disbanded and went to their room. "good bye Oppa." Seohyun said and wave to Baekhyun. Baekhyun wave back and give her a winked.

Suddenly, "Seohyun-ah tonight do you have time?" Kyungsoo ask her. "what's up?" seohyun asked back.

"I want to take a date with you.' Kyungsoo said shyly. "O..." Seohyun's word had been cut by Baekhyun.

"Sorry, tonight she will be with me to take a date." Seohyun heard that and show a surprised look. 

"Oh, Okay nevermind.' Kyungsoo said and smile awkwardly go away. "Oh, Oppa. Jinjja!" Seohyun said and look at him.

"so, you want to be with him? okay i'll call him back." Baekhyun said "Anniya" Seohyun quickly said.

"Hahahaha, Pabo 7.30 I'll wait you infront of your room." Baekhyun said and walk away. Leaving Seohyun dumbfound.

 

At 7 P.m

Baekhyun already waiting her infront of her room. "Oppa, i'm sorry I'm late. Let's go!" Seohyun said.

They walk around the Cabi bay hand in hand. when the edge of the beach they sat down.

"Hyun-ah, do you know? I'm so jealous when i saw you're with that Kyungsoo" Baekhyun confessed.

"Why?" Seohyun confusedly asked back. "Because, I don't want to see you with the other guy" Baekhyun said.

Seohyun keep her head down and blushed. Suddenly "What are you guys doing there?!!" A man voice from a far.

"Omo! Coach! Ottoke??" Seohyun panickly said. "Do you know? when you're here you cannot dating!" The coach said.

"We didn't dating, we just walk around here." Seohyun said. "Now, Back to your own room!" The coach angryly said.

"Thank you Coach." They both said. hold hand and run away from the coach.

"Gomawoyo Oppa, for took me to my room." Seohyun said and smile at him.

"It's okay, Good night and sleep well." baekhyun said. he move closer to Seohyun and kissed her forehead.

Seohyun shooked to his action but she enjoyed it.

 


Sorry for late updated. I'm just came back from SG for SMTownConcert. Enjoyed it. :D